Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A good idea?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

A good idea? Empty
PostSubject: A good idea?   A good idea? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:59 am

Hello there Smile

After finishing my last "Vorabitor" Exam (yay!) I#m thinking about an idea, but I wanted first to ask how the people who knows my stories and characters like the idea. After I've written the origin story of Marya (which was by the way inspirds by nsk's and zoekins story about Shiva) I'm thinking about a longer story which I'm writting from time to time which containes the origin of my characters; Trisha, Sanix, Rev, Josh and Luna.

What do you mean? Would such a story be interesting enough to read? Of course I'll finish first my next stories ^^

Looking forward to your opinion
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

A good idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good idea?   A good idea? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:14 am

It's a good idea Very Happy
But this time you will do more developpment in your story and avoid the fast relationship by example Vale accept too quickly to believe in Sanix and Trisha etc...
In clear it's an ambitious project Very Happy
Goiod luck my friend Cool
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

A good idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good idea?   A good idea? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:41 am

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
It's a good idea Very Happy
But this time you will do more developpment in your story and avoid the fast relationship by example Vale accept too quickly to believe in Sanix and Trisha etc...
In clear it's an ambitious project Very Happy
Goiod luck my friend Cool

Well the fast relationship I had already explained; If you have only two choices, doing your job, coming home and maybe get killed because you are useless from that moment on (because they had all artifacts) or to trust somebody who wants to help you and risk that hes betraying you ...

Well I think option2 is at least altough the best Wink

And I don't say that she trusts them 100% Wink

Edit: I understand the criticism on the fast relationship but it's like I'm seeing it. Vale is a very wide character which thinks about survive at least, wouldn't she have this ambition she would already be dead after the time at the Reptiles Eye because there she was only a tool, now she has the chance to change things and well; if there are two naive people who helps her? That would be her first mind and with time she will become a closer friend, but you'll see in the future that there is not everywhere happy sunshine
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

A good idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good idea?   A good idea? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:15 pm

Well, personally, I like the idea.

Your stories are very good, and I never regret reading one.

Please go on.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

A good idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good idea?   A good idea? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:25 pm

I think it can be a good idea Smile
It can really help to make your characters deeper ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

A good idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good idea?   A good idea? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good idea?
Page 1 of 1