Felarya

Felarya forum
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Felarya and Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor


Posts : 841
Join date : 2014-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:54 am

Thanks for the kind words! I do agree preds can be killable, but are similar to the Dark Souls bosses. Meaning that they have a ton of Health and have attacks to quickly damage and kill you. For example, I gravedigger plant would be easier to kill than a giant naga, who in turn would be easier to kill than Notys (Who I always imagined as Felarya's Final Boss).

I'm not sure if being around here for 8 months is still considered "New" although, the vast majority of active users have been here longer than that.

Like I stated, I am not against discussion, and one of my question threads that did the best was about Succubus digestion.

One thing I would like to question is why most seem to be against Earth people coming to Felarya (usually against their will, such as a dimensional vortex). Lost in Felarya is (Arguably) The best known Felarya story. Not only well-written and evoking a sense of emotion, but dramatic. Heck, even one of the Lucea stories had a human from the arctic on a snowmobile. PLus if you factor in Felarya's Dimensional unstability, it is likely that Earth could make portals to Felarya (And if you find one, let me know where it is so I can go through! Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
avatar

Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 26
Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:12 pm

Well, from what I've gathered, and please correct me if I'm wrong here, Felarya is not able to connect with Earth. It can connect to a lot of different worlds, but not our Earth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
avatar

Posts : 2433
Join date : 2007-12-11
Location : Old World

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:01 pm

Darth_Nergal wrote:
Well, from what I've gathered, and please correct me if I'm wrong here, Felarya is not able to connect with Earth. It can connect to a lot of different worlds, but not our Earth.
Correct. You could get a pseudo-connection with a crossover into something like Marvel-616 Earth, or Star Trek Earth, or any other universe that has a planet named / based on Earth, but not real-life Earth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
avatar

Posts : 1175
Join date : 2012-06-05
Age : 26
Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:34 pm

I thought so. =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-07-19
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:51 pm

Thats not entirely true. Where it is true that the negavian portal can only connect to very many, yet specific worlds with earth NOT being among them, there have never been any established rules that prevent Felaryas random connections to reach earth. In fact, it is considered a vast risk in the eyes of the correctors that Felarya IS able to connect to any world without much of a choice on anyone's part. Also, the portal at Ur-Sagol is said to be so mighty, it would be able to connect to ANYWHERE, which might possibly include at least one iteration of earth as we know it.

The thing is, earth crossovers are not very liked though. Usually they are bad forms of literal self inserts or they form loopholes in their stories. Sooo the Felaryan community usually doesn't support, encourage or enjoy Earthern connections.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
avatar

Posts : 3845
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 24
Location : Canada. ^.^ Goooooo Snow!

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:18 am

In addition to the reasons Amaroq gave, discouraging people from writing about people coming from real life Earth also discourages writers from trying to apply real world ideology and politics to Felarya. Or at least, it was supposed to. In addition, I personally think it encourages creativity. They say "write what you know", but writing what you don't know is a practice that can really help you learn new things, and eventually come up with really interesting and creative ideas for your characters and stories. ^_^ At least, that's how I look at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2008-07-19
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:23 am

To be honest, I see it quite different from what nyaha said about forbiding earth encouraging creativity. Forbiding people (using the (unclear in this matter) canon or the wrath of the fans) to use earth in fanfics is a HUGE damage to creativity because it excludes a vast variety of ideas and plots without adding something new at all. I will admit i also had a ton of ideas about how earth and Felarya could connect or earthern people stranded inside felarya - its a really COOL theme and setting. Sure it has been done a lot, and sure, there is a lot of crap out there, but you really shouldnt discourage people from trying just because others have failed before you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
Bluehorizon
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2015-04-30
Age : 25
Location : best snow on earth is your hint.

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:46 am

A long long time ago, from a thread that was far far away...

http://felarya.forumotion.com/t3481p15-but-what-of-earth?highlight=Earth

Too compliment Ama and similar views:

Spoiler:
 

So yeah, unless you can implement earth in a clever and original manner. Lets say an adventurer came from earth from the way we know it and then s/he can be a narrator to keep us familiar with things like jokes, similar perspectives to our world, references and such while the other characters entertain us with their lore and background. That's a good way to go about it. To keep us familiar and not too alienated, Though i doubt people ever put that into consideration because they try to force that on Felaryan born or other worldly born characters to do that. Which is not bad but there's better ways to go about it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sovietkroshka.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Hero
Hero
avatar

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2011-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Fantasy Land ^_^

PostSubject: Felarya and Earth   Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:25 am

Not too mention the fact some beloved things like the Spetz Naz THE ONLY WELL KNOWN ADVENTURE GROUP in all of Felarya come from Russia, Earth. They have close ties to Nege, especially Yuri their leader, and thus cutting Earth smashes them AND eliminates Nege's beginning. And those are just a few characters and ideas this will cause to go Poof. The authors might not be too happy either and we don't want any more people leaving do we? Not all are like Scala and Kai who can go off to their own universe and thrive. Some need Felarya! =( I know Clare and some of my other characters wouldn't last long outside of it. Earth or Alternate Earth's (or both even) MUST be a part of Felarya's lore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stabs
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1821
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 27
Location : The Coil, Miragia

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:17 pm

Split the subject because it seemed to warrant its own topic.



Evidently, Felarya doesn't connect with Earth. Sorry to get your hopes up, Dragon, you'll have to find another way for a cute girl to vore you. Razz And Bluehorizon, I'm surprised you found that old thread! XD

P.S: I'm more of the opinion that we should try to limit Earth's influence on the world for an obvious reason- what year is it? Should people from the year 2012 AC, like Elenore, travel to 2068 AU in Felarya? What if we want someone from the year 1895 AC? Do they also travel to 2068 AU? Are they allowed to travel back? Can Elenore go back to 2013, or would she return to 65 billion BC and naked wrestle the dinosaurs into extinction? If so, does that mean we can travel to 2008 AU and kill Crisis before she's born? Why not? †Very Mad

I had an earthlike world, and arranged to sidestep the issue completely by having the world be a one-way trip. Others may have less of a knee-jerk reaction to time-travel, so maybe it's not so big an issue. But I just don't see time travel working with Felarya.

_________________
Fais que ton rÍve soit plus long que la nuit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedi-explorer
Hero
Hero
avatar

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2011-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Fantasy Land ^_^

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:44 am

Stabs wrote:
S we should try to limit Earth's influence on the world for an obvious reason- what year is it? Should people from the year 2012 AC, like Elenore, travel to 2068 AU in Felarya? What if we want someone from the year 1895 AC? Do they also travel to 2068 AU? Are they allowed to travel back? Can Elenore go back to 2013, or would she return to 65 billion BC and naked wrestle the dinosaurs into extinction? If so, does that mean we can travel to 2008 AU and kill Crisis before she's born? Why not? †

That's a good point, but theoretically isn't this much more possible, and probable, to happen on worlds that have higher understandings of magic and tech? I mean if you have space faring races then SOMEBODY is or likely will have had to experiment with time travel or at least time manipulation. But doesn't Felarya have a Gaurdian of time? Somebody to make sure that Crisis doesn't get "Hitlered"? Also this shows, to me anyway, why we should have Negav have restrictions on what magic just any old Joe Merlin can practice.

Oh and not to nag but this needs to be said again so the gravity of it isn't forgotten : Take out Earth and you kill peoples previously existing ideas. Possibly losing us more old guys whom we'd mourn and feel terrible about losing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
avatar

Posts : 3845
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 24
Location : Canada. ^.^ Goooooo Snow!

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:29 pm

Which ideas stem from humans from earth visiting Felarya? Are they canon? Because if not, I selfishly don't see any reason to cater the decision to them. Besides, I don't think simply stating "Earth cannot connect to Felarya" will stop people from coming up with reasons or ideas that circumvent that. It hasn't so far. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 926
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 33
Location : Smart predators don't reveal their positions

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Reasons For:

* Culture references FTW!

* Easier to make social commentary

Reasons against:

* It might give vore-haters another excuse to take the setting even more personally

* It might encourage nationalistic flame wars about which country would be better survivors

* Might cause an uprise in self-insert characters and Author surrogates.

* Unoriginality.

* The felarya universe will lose that dreamlike 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away' vibe

* Makes it easier to get nukes into Felarya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedi-explorer
Hero
Hero
avatar

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2011-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Fantasy Land ^_^

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:30 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Which ideas stem from humans from earth visiting Felarya? Are they canon? Because if not, I selfishly don't see any reason to cater the decision to them. Besides, I don't think simply stating "Earth cannot connect to Felarya" will stop people from coming up with reasons or ideas that circumvent that. It hasn't so far. :/
Nyaha wrote:
Which ideas stem from humans from earth visiting Felarya? Are they canon? Because if not, I selfishly don't see any reason to cater the decision to them. Besides, I don't think simply stating "Earth cannot connect to Felarya" will stop people from coming up with reasons or ideas that circumvent that. It hasn't so far. :/

You say that now when no faces come to mind but can you say that to Rosie?http://tora044.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&q=Spetz

If you do then keep this pic in mind http://tora044.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&q=Nikita

And also killing Earth kills the Spetz and that potentially kills http://tora044.deviantart.com/art/Nikita-the-Jumping-Dridder-164781909

Quote :
Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:45 pm
Reasons For:

* Culture references FTW!

* Easier to make social commentary

Reasons against:

* It might give vore-haters another excuse to take the setting even more personally

* It might encourage nationalistic flame wars about which country would be better survivors

* Might cause an uprise in self-insert characters and Author surrogates.

Firstly haters always gonna hate. Secondly Dave began as a self insert and eventually moved beyond it and may soon transcend the final limits and become far more than the model he began as... But if he'd never been allowed to be a self insert it wouldn't have happened and I'd never have had so many great adventures with others self inserts and OCs. Secondly you can't stop people from making characters based on themselves. We do it subconsciously.^^; Look at even your hot, naked man eaters and there's a little bit of you there somewhere in them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2015-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:46 pm

So if Felarya cannot connect with Earth it means that I must think over my OC's, Ishida's origin? Because he came from Earth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluehorizon
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2015-04-30
Age : 25
Location : best snow on earth is your hint.

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:24 am

Y'know it's funny we're on this topic, what i find pretty funny is that most of your races are named in Japanese. But that's to favor to a specific crowd, i understand that, but it seems the setting (as for now) is under mostly
medieval fantasy. I think if you renamed some stuff under european/mid eastern/far eastern/ and even american names or tropes more often (similar mind you) it would be more of it's own thing.

jedi-explorer wrote:
Firstly haters always gonna hate. Secondly Dave began as a self insert and eventually moved beyond it and may soon transcend the final limits and become far more than the model he began as... But if he'd never been allowed to be a self insert it wouldn't have happened and I'd never have had so many great adventures with others self inserts and OCs. Secondly you can't stop people from making characters based on themselves. We do it subconsciously.^^; Look at even your hot, naked man eaters and there's a little bit of you there somewhere in them.

Let me retort. No you can't get rid of people from self inserting, That can happen in any fanfic because it's just that, fan fic. Now let me ask you this. Does the universe you are self inserting yourself into require exact self insertion or figurative (a character very similar to you and your views) and what belongs to the setting. You made a healthy point of when a self insert can get very interesting. You went out of bounds to expand yourself in a fictional setting to make yourself unique. I like that kind of self insertion when it is thought out. As it creates more of the desire to get to know how much a person acts in a particular setting with the refrence of themselves irl (look at all the Stephen King novels. He self inserts himself all the time yet he makes himself his onw character out of it that is somewhat of interest and unique, The dark tower being one of my personal favorites) The reason why it's discouraged in for the felarya by most of the people you are reading Jedi is because, beyond roleplaying, people seem to lack that imagination. Which makes it stale, uncreative, and unoriginal that make people who want a decent read or better cringe out how much the author tries to tell his or her voice on the matter in the setting and their take. Most of them out there which I read makes an unpleasant read. Yeah, great people are doing it but...A way to explain it is this. A setting can look ok in one way, but it looks a whole lot better if you tried to view it in another. I don't think you should outright tell people not to self insert but being original and trying to flesh out a well thought out character of your own seems to pay the price and satisfaction for yourself, then putting yourself in, lest you like it for the fantasizing immersion of vore and being submissive and dominated by giants or things but a roleplay can do that much better. That's what the tone should be is what I personally think. Telling what more freedoms you can play with easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sovietkroshka.deviantart.com/
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2015-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:41 am

So far only Ishida and Ishizu has Japanese names.

My other characters: Agate, the female protagonist, half-elf, half fairy
Fraxino, Agate's uncle and the chief of an elf village.
Tono, real name Hector Harbringer, a fairy hunter and the archenemy of Ishida, antagonist in my story
Copper, a fairy friend of Ishida and Agate
Lucy, a shy mermaid and an another friend of theirs.

their names are mostly english, Fraxino's name came from Latin. Their profiles can be found on my deviantart page. (I have the same username there.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
avatar

Posts : 3845
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 24
Location : Canada. ^.^ Goooooo Snow!

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:18 am

Horizon meant the names for different species of people in Felarya, Moss. Nekos, Inus, Kitsune, etc.

Also, I think people are forgetting something. You can create the same 'fish out of water' story without using real life Earth as the base. Felarya connects to so many different places and worlds other than Earth that one could easily have characters that come from a world nobody has even heard of! (ie. make up your own homeworld.) Likewise, just because we can't use Earth doesn't mean we can't use Earth-like substitutes. As long as we keep from making it seem too familiar using political, historical, or cultural references, it shouldn't break willing suspension of disbelief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2015-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:13 am

Nyaha wrote:
Horizon meant the names for different species of people in Felarya, Moss. Nekos, Inus, Kitsune, etc.

Also, I think people are forgetting something. You can create the same 'fish out of water' story without using real life Earth as the base. Felarya connects to so many different places and worlds other than Earth that one could easily have characters that come from a world nobody has even heard of! (ie. make up your own homeworld.) Likewise, just because we can't use Earth doesn't mean we can't use Earth-like substitutes. As long as we keep from making it seem too familiar using political, historical, or cultural references, it shouldn't break willing suspension of disbelief.

Thanks, I understood. sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
avatar

Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : The great white north

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:37 am

Bluehorizon wrote:
Y'know it's funny we're on this topic, what i find pretty funny is that most of your races are named in Japanese. But that's to favor to a specific crowd, i understand that, but it seems the setting (as for now) is under mostly
medieval fantasy. I think if you renamed some stuff under european/mid eastern/far eastern/ and even american names or tropes more often (similar mind you) it would be more of it's own thing.

I think thats mostly cause that is how our culture here calls them.

Like i chose Drache, rather then just call it dragon, Long, or Draco. Mostly cause the german word for dragon sounds betterish

then used dragon again for the subculture in two more languages.....


but if felarya can't connect to earth can it to the moon, or the space around earth Surprised

can magic casters open a portal to earth from felarya?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SenecaHyde
Naga food
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2014-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:38 pm

Or maybe Felarya can connect to After Earth. That might help explain why even Cypher Raige was afraid of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
French snack
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : in Milly's stomach. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:58 pm

I'm slightly torn on this.

I think we all agree that it's not possible to open deliberate portals between Felarya and Earth. The question is whether Felarya can connect with Earth via the "vanishing lands" phenomenon.

In my early years as a contributor to Felarya, I did use Earth once or twice, most notably for my Lost in Felarya story. It is no longer something that I would do today, though. The problem with it being possible is simply that too many people do it. I frequently see new stories being submitted to the dA group gallery with Earth characters in them. It's become not only unoriginal, butÖ well, implausible on a statistical basis. Why would Felarya connect to that one particular planet so much more often than to any other?

We shouldn't retcon, of course. There are a number of good, well-written characters and stories originating from Earth - the earliest of which is Jora. But I think, if possible, the use of Earth is a trend that we should dissuade people from using in future.

_________________
Meet Milly the giantess, Jissy the naga, Tina the tomthumb, and the others... My Felarya stories are here, and here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stabs
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1821
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 27
Location : The Coil, Miragia

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:13 pm

Hmm, too many, French? I don't know about that. I mean, I get it, but then again, that's more of a matter of writer familiarity than a design choice, like the frequency of female predators (or rifle-wielding maniacs XD).

Some retcon is permissible, French. I retconned Marcel to be from a fictional world instead of Earth, because the time travel was making me loopy, and the headaches gave me ideas I couldn't implement without making up too much BS that wouldn't fly in Earth. Ravana, I assume, retconned for the same reason- his plot required that the German government had MIBs in Felarya, experimented with psychics and magic, and other stuff that just makes anyone else trying to write about Earth look like a dull bore in comparison. †Laughing

I'd settle for making no references to Earth in the canon, and keep making it look like (if we didn't know about planet Earth IRL) every writer made a separate choice to involve it, one that must be judged on its own merits.

_________________
Fais que ton rÍve soit plus long que la nuit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
avatar

Posts : 4511
Join date : 2008-01-20
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:55 pm

The "too many Earthlings" problem isn't really limited to Earthlings, but off worlders in generals. †Too many times, if a human is the or a protagonist, it's going to be an off worlder who doesn't know what Felarya is, or has limited knowledge. †I understand the appeal, a fish out of water scenario is a tried and true method of providing exposition and have it be natural, and it is statistically more plausible than always being Earthlings. †The problem is, like with Earthlings, it's gotten to the point where it's extremely cookie-cutter and unoriginal. †Like with everyone being a wizard, what started as a way of making the character stand out from the crowd has instead become one of the best ways of making him Sir Blando. †As a result, plots about people just trying to adapt and/or survive in the unfamiliar environment just blend together, while plots about a typical Negavian and his daily life there are practically unheard of. †There's a lot of untapped potential that people don't want to touch because Heaven forbids someone does anything that hasn't been done a thousand times already.

But back on the topic of Earth, I did have Earthlings as my main characters until I retconned them into Negavians. †On top of feeling I would have better creative freedom by making them native of Felarya, and not blindly following the crowd, I completely shot myself in the foot with how I structured the plot. †One problem with Earth plots is that, since it's connected to our world, we kind of expect better logic, like what happens of the people still on Earth in the wake of a freak incident, which can complicate the plot, while not answering them can make the whole Earth element come off as superfluous.


Last edited by Shady Knight on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
French snack
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1165
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : in Milly's stomach. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:30 am

Stabs wrote:

I'd settle for making no references to Earth in the canon, and keep making it look like (if we didn't know about planet Earth IRL) every writer made a separate choice to involve it, one that must be judged on its own merits.

I think there already are no references to Earth in the canon. (Jora's wiki page, for example, says she's from "a faraway world".) Which is fine by me.

_________________
Meet Milly the giantess, Jissy the naga, Tina the tomthumb, and the others... My Felarya stories are here, and here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Felarya and Earth   

Back to top Go down
 
Felarya and Earth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Alyz Henrich- MISS EARTH 2013- Official Thread
» Jamie Herrell- MISS EARTH 2014- Official Thread
» Tereza Fajksova- MISS EARTH 2012- Official Thread
» Sarah Blackwood (Walk off the Earth)
» MISS EARTH INDIA 2015 CONTESTANTS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: General discussion-
Jump to: