Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tiny bookworm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:48 pm

"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:57 pm

With a dizzy Expression Chayenne shook her Head: "Uhhm... the first Thing I can´t remember - but just a few Minutes ago I thought about me, wandering around with You, being human-sized in Negav - and then You say, You like being small?!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 3:07 pm

Sprix shrugged, I don't know, I was just telling you what I liked.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 3:23 pm

"Haha... amazing! Perhaps You have learned more than You know?" Chayenne suggested. She looked at Sprix: "Man, You look so cuddly, it´s almost illegal!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 3:49 pm

Sprix smiled "thanks. So, which'll it be, my giant friend?"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 4:51 pm

Sprix waited intently
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:50 pm

(Um)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 9:27 pm

"Hm... Why don´t YOU choose? Look at me - and then get, what You want!" Chayenne smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 9:56 pm

"Let's go with vagina first."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:01 pm

"Okayyy... as You wish!" Chayenne opened her Belt Buckle and stretched her Waistband. This could be Fun - especially because no one inaugurated would realize a Thing! Ha, this Guy would be a Master Spy... perhaps he is already?
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:53 am

"Okay, I'm ready." Sprix rubs her clit
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 6:03 am

Chayenne´s Waistband flapped back - and she closed her Belt again. And soon the Girl started to pant: "UUHHH..."
The two Bulges twitched and trapped Sprix between them - it seemed to him, that even this Organ tried to... swallow him. Chayenne bent her Spine wildly and she didn´t know in what Posture she could enjoy this shaking Feeling the most... So she hardly managed to get to this Desk and to sit on it - and watch what was going on in her Body by opening her long Legs wide. Of Course Chayenne couldn´t see a Thing, but feeling this tiny Artist inside her and seeing these two slowly growing Bulges trembling and twitching did turn her on even more - she had Lots of Fantasy. And these two neat Bulges even had Names: Leftie and Rightie. And the whole Organ was called Snapper.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 6:17 am

Sprix had landed among the fleshy folds of her cavernous vagina, and began to rub the inside.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 6:29 am

Indeed, this special Muscle Tube tried to suck him deeper into it, too. Sprix also could hear, how her Stomach worked - and Chayenne´s deep Breathing. Aroused like Hell Chayenne watched this Place under her Bum with great Interest, which lured so many Admirers between her welcoming Legs - and had to admit, thinking: `Man... This really looks hot! Gradually I realize, why they all love being there...´
Indeed, she knew even some Guys, who loved Chayenne sitting on their Faces - but just now Chayenne was fascinated by someone this small - inside her!
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 8:20 am

Sprix moved deeper, massaging the wall as he did
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:27 pm

Eventually, sprix would reach the back of her cavern.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:53 pm

It is one Thing to be impaled by something lonf... or to be... discovered and xomforted by someone this small that he fits in there completely. Visualizing this Picture and feeling these unique Sensations almost drove Chayenne mad. But she sure loved this. And then she finally understood the Trick of Nature making some male Forms of a Species smaller than the female...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:56 pm

Sprix stopped for a moment "are you okay?" He then found a small orifice in the back of her pussy
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 2:10 pm

For a Moment Chayenne had to think of what this small Guy said - it was very muffled. But then she smiled and answered: "Yeahhh... It´s all okay. How about You?"
She still looked between her wide open Thighs and thought: `Funny - he really is IN there...´
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 2:13 pm

"I'm having fun." Sprix rubbed the hole
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 2:31 pm

"Ne toohhhh..." Chayenne had to admit, shivering on this damn small Table, almost falling down from it. She laughed: "Man, if anyone would see me now he sure must think, I´m completely lunatic - talking to my Butt, haha!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 2:58 pm

Sprix laughed, and was knocked over by a sudden contraction
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 3:03 pm

"So tell me - what´s it like in there? I myself don´t have a Chance to see it..." Chayenne asked curiously and observed Leftie and Rightie, which still were twitching wildly, like the Corner of someone´s Eye, when he is confused.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 3:05 pm

"It's very warm, squishy, and a a bit sticky." Sprix made his way back to the twitching entrance
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 3:08 pm

"Hehe... so if we ever traven to the North at least You won´t have to freeze!" Chayenne smiled and still thought: `Odd - but this really looks... alluring and interesting, when I wear those Pants... Have to watch other Girls, too I guess...´
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tiny bookworm
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next