Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tiny bookworm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:52 am

"Meaning...?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:21 am

"Well... I in my recent Form and with my Abilities, which even I don´t all know was created by a huge arcane Bomb, built by someone named Professor Pretorius. All I can say from what I have seen, that the blackhaired one isn´t even from this World - so we don´t know, what exactly she is and what she can, yes?" Crye replied.
"So I think, she did something with Chayenne - for the second Time, that is. No one I know has Wings like her. I think, this blackhaired Girl has something to do with... Death and Demons. Like I do." she said, as she walked nearby sleeping Donna Diana and pointed at her: "I mean... just look at us. Everything in this Land is... gaudy. Extremely gaudy sometimes - so colourful it almost makes me sick. But both of us look pretty alike, don´t we? We look as if we aren´t from here - as if there is something within us, that could be strange to this World. And that´s saying something!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:53 am

"I suppose. Just how long do you think they'll be unconscious?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:49 am

Haha,,, Don´t know... I - wait a Moment... remember some..." Crye held her Head, leaning against the Wall: "Woo... These... Whatevers theoretically can sleep fpr CENTURIES!"
"But this would be a bit boring, would it not?" Donna Diana began to smile and Crye looked at her, as she sat up: "Besides... I like You. You called me `Girl´!"
Donna Diana stood up, prancing around Crye and looking at her: "My... how slender, nice´n tall You are! I think, I like You more and more!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF-shawwtlY&index=7&list=PLS2gf3MhJw2u_kHCiYuJChEOXxufoQy3T

Soon her Way leaded to the Wall, and literally ON the Wall. Like dropped at 90°, the Sorceress wandered this Wall, accompanied by a curious, floating Crye: "Oh, I am so guilty - yes, I bit her, transformed her... Now she is like a Sister to me! Man, what bat I am!"
Finally Donna Diana walked the Ceiling - and the strange Thing: Her heavy black Hair was still in Place. Crye still was floating right to her, headover and asking:; "So now... what are You?"
Shadows grew longer and darker, the Moon in the Windows stood high and some of the Branches of an old Tree were clinging in the dark Sky like a blackboned, dead Hand as Donna Diana began to smile - and Frost Flowers began to grow over the Window and all these huge, totally black Mirrors - fine, cracking Ice Crystals began to cover anything in this Room, as the Temperature dropped dramatically: "I still am the Night Queen, Mastress of the Winter Hordes, Princess of the Dark, Magister Supréme Donna Diana, who saw Empires grow and fall and outwitted the Death for so many Times, even he finally lost Interest in me. In my World with over 5800 Years I am one of the oldest and mightiest nospheratic Entities... welcoming and embracing the dead ones, the dark ones as well as the living!"
They both seem to dance a silent Waltz in this Basilica as the Sorceress said: "In my World I don´t have any Desire to see the Sun - I don´t even have any Warmth and Mercy left in my Body, but here... Life itself is unimaginably magic, so I really can life again! This is, what makes me unusually happy - and now I have the last Evidence, I´m truly alive again!"
Donna Diana pointed at Sprix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqwo_vn4UxE&list=PL92B653C39630A494&index=7

And while all this happened Sprix got an Idea, what all these black Onyx Mirrors were for... They were... Doors. Doors into Worlds of unspeakable... Things. Eerie Things that were barely visible, mercifully covered in Darkness, while observing all, what was going on in this churchlike Chamber.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:02 am

While donna resumed her complete disregard for gravity, sprix teleported onto the ground. Tentatively, he put his foot against it, and then his other one. It appeared that the entire room had been turned into its own gravity chamber, and whichever way was down for you, was where gravity was down.

Sprix walked along the wall, to one of the onyx mirrors. He felt an incredibly light suction come from the jet-black surface, and very hesitantly, put his hand against it. The dark mirror rippled out from his hand, as if it was made of water. He then slowly moved his whole arm in, followed by the rest of his tiny form, and then felt himself falling in darkness.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:13 am

All he could see, was the bright oval Opening of the Mirror Frame in an entire Universe of... advanced Darkness. The absolute Absence of any Light. No Above - no Below... And Sprix got the creepy Feeling, that there are Fates, worse than being killed...
Perhaps this was one of these so-called `Dustbins of unwritten History´. The Fate of those thrown in here is simple - they cease to exist. In a few Cases even any Evidence they ever existed vanish without a Trace...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:16 am

(So what do I do?)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:19 am

(I suppose You get the Hell outta there. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:20 am

(Oh wait)
Sprix began to feel a bit worried; seeing in the dark is kind of pointless, if there's nothing to see. He felt around, eventually feeling something against his hand, similar to that of the surface of the onyx mirror. He took his chances, and jumped into whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:25 am

So he found himself... on a flat Onyx Altair, still in the Chamber. Remembering the Location of the Mirror he just had traveled about 16 Meters.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:36 am

Sprix looked around, and then teleported back to the initial mirror. Once he was back in the tower, he stuck his head into a different one, to see what was inside
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:47 am

All he could see, was... deep down... the Surface of a dead World. An ash grey Tomb World. A deep Rift cracked the vast Desert in half - and in this Rift were countless huge Tombs and Ruins, formed out of the Rock Walls. Even the Air seemed to be stale. All what he could imagine as a Sun here, was a distant, pale Star, slightly bigger then the others - covered in a ghostly circular Veil of Dust...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:55 am

Sprix pulled his head out, and looked in a new one, hoping for something less dark and desolate
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 12:04 pm

It was cold and dense. Sprix couldn´t breathe - and his Ears stood under Pressure - whereever he was this Time - it was in a pretty deep Ocean. Strange, alien-looking Fishes with Needle Teeth, looking as if they were made of Glass swam nearby, emitting blueish and green Light Signals on tiny Points of their Bodies. Vanishing fast, as something huge and almost rocket-shaped, metallic-looking slowly came over - and a gargantuan Eye stared in the Mirror Opening. Tentacles, on the Inside covered with Suction Caps in Plate-Size, armed with small Teeth at their Edges, slowly came close to examine this obviously large Light Source...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 12:08 pm

Sprix was pulled forward, a small suction cup grabbing his small form
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 12:18 pm

All of a Sudden, something even larger attacked the huge Thing - and Sprix was free again. Something like a huge dark grey... Stone Pillar, covered with Barnacles began to roll over, entangled in the Tentacles, which were of tremendous Size. And Sprix, being hurled around, realized: Even if he could not be digested - he easily could be crushed, even without being noticed - or he simply suffocates and drowns in a Place without any Air.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Sprix quickly teleported back to the room, and peered inside another mirror
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 12:36 pm

Surprisingly, there was... another Chamber, similar to this of Donna Diana. The Night Sky in the Mirror of this Chamber however was... not this dark. Strange, lively Sounds came in from the Window and some of the Lights out there seemed to be... moving. Here was the same Stone Floor, Book Shelves, the dark Mirrors - actually he came of one of those - but across one of the Doors there was a strange bright yellow and slim Band with strange Symbols: POLICE LINE - DO NOT CROSS.
They looked plain and simple, but also important. And at the Desk, where usually Donna Diana´s Paperwork and some Books were, there obviously someone was working.
Wearing a long, black Leather Coat and massive Boots this Person was looking at all these Documents on the Desk, which seemed to be interesting. Some strange, blue Smoke Clouds around the blackhaired Head and a spicy Fragrance couls easily be rcognized and a huge and long... Thingie made of Metal leaned against this Desk. Sprix had no Idea, what this was - but it seemed to be something weapon-like.
And Sprix could sense something else - a familiar Feeling, that he felt aome Time ago.
Something akin to Magic - yet different...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 1:26 pm

Sprix entered the room, and landed with a tiny thump on the slightly dusty stone
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 1:57 pm

Nearly invisible in the Shadows Sprix could watch everything. Interesting Impressions - now, as he finally stood on the Floor, some other Houses appeared in the Window. They all seemed to be pretty highbuilt. Then someone from the Main Hall came in: "Commissioner Chasseur?"

http://abload.de/img/eileen196ssf.jpg

Remarkably this Person with her silkwhite Hair had... Horns. Her deep violet Eyes looked at the Person at the Desk - and this Peron turned around: "What´s up, Eileen?"

http://abload.de/img/marlobarrettm82a24fseg.jpg

Surprisingly this smoking Monstrosity was a Woman, too - somehow familiar to someone Sprix had met before. Wearing a plaid Shirt and some old Jeans and... more weaponlike Stuff under her Coat she looked pretty serious with her stinging blue Eyes. Looking at her obvious Comrade she waited and Eileen said: "We have a Track - something big at the Cave Club!"
Rising a Brow the smoking Woman wondered: "This was fast - how did You do it?"
"I have my Tricks - You have them as well, hehe..." Eileen winked at her and she replied: "So not my Style."
Eileen pouted: "Okay - I am a Succubus - so what? We are not this different..."
"Whatever. When does this Show start?"
"In, uhhm... two and a half Hours." Eileen looked on her massive Watch: "I presume we will not meed Backup?"
The blackhaired Woman smiled: "Heck no - where would be the Fun?"

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:01 pm

Sprix quickly darted under the desk, pondering why she looked familiar
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:21 pm

"So what did You found, Boss?" Eileen asked and Comissioner Chasseur answered: "Don´t call me that."
"But You are my Boss!" Eileen chuckled.
"Okay - here: This Index said, Donna Diana had collected 13 Cubes. Just one was here, when we came - and now it´s gone." Comissioner Chasseur showed Eileen one of the Documents and the Succubus asked: "Maybe... This is the Thing the big Deal is about?"
"I presume - as You know the Cave Club is popular among paranormal Beings..."
"...like us, hehe..."
Giving Eileen a big Cloud of blue Smoke Comissioner Chasseur said: "Speak for Yourself."
Hah - as if SHE would go ever in this rotten Flophouse in her free Time. If You need it, You can get hammered at Home, too. It´s much easier, safer and cheaper...
"Did You ever fall in Love, Boss?" Eileen asked and gained a surprised Look: "Me? Are You kidding? I have no Time for this Soap-Opera-Bullshit. Besides... look at me!"
"What´s wrong with You?" Eileen asked with a skew Look and Comissioner Chasseur said: "C´mon, smoking Cigars, swearing like Hell and boozing..."
"Not to mention brawling and trigger-happy..." Eileen mentioned with a big Smile, making Comissioner Chasseur nod: "Yeah - how should someone ever like a Person like me, hm?"
"I like You. I think, You´re pretty hot!" Eileen said, making her `Boss´ blush. In a World like Tierra Sancta, even Succubi could chose a moderate Way - and Angels could be Hardlinerz. And Eileen loved the Way, `her´ Marlo beats the Shit out of arrogant, brawny and noisy Guys.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Sprix's ears perked up at the mention of Donna's name. He decided to follow this succubus as she went about her day
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Sprix quickly and quietly hid himself in one of the folds of Eileen's pant leg
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:04 pm

This unusual Girl had elegant brown Slippers - and it was easy for Sprix to get a good Hold on Eileen´s lower and pretty wide Pant Leg. Soon they both went out of the House on a pretty crowded Street. Quickly realizing that this sure wasn´t Negav Sprix could see weird Vehicles on smooth, black Streets. The Buildings were pretty high and mostly looked as sinister as the Black Manor. Even the Sky was crowded... of a Sort. Gargantuan humming and silver-coloured Things were there, formed like Cigars with four Back Fins and tiny Lights in their lower Half. Slowly they flew over this vast City. Somewhere some huge Bells sent their four-tone-Melody over a broad River.
"Haa - nothing better than Midnight in London!" the Woman called Marlo said and Eileen chuckled again: "I have heard, London after Midnight is the first Vampire-Movie, now 102 Years old!"
"Yeah - and City of Angels is exactly the Kinda Film NO ONE NEEDS! Now get in the friggin´ Car, willya?!" Marlo growled and Eileen went in. Marlo loved her Car - a `71 Buick Riviera Boattail. It´s like her, boozing like Hell, broad, brawny and somehow great looking. You gotta love something like this! Hearing the V-8 Big Block Marlo smiled: "You can say, what You want - in the U.S. they sure knew, how to build Cars..."
The typical Scent of new Leather and hot Oil reached Sprix´Nose and told him, he now was IN one of these odd Vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tiny bookworm
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next