Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tiny bookworm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 2:11 pm

"This is" Sprix motioned to himself
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:15 am

Sally observed him with her big, brown Eyes, wondering: "Wooh... really? Man, You are pretty fearless!"
Eileen turned around on her Seat and watched them both, as Sally explained: "I wish I could be this Way, too... You know... I always was the smallest and weakest - so anyone was picking on me. Even in my own so-called Family - they even called me an Abortion..."
"So You came here in the Club..." Eileen suggested and Sally nodded: "Yeah... Here the Singers and Dancers were kinda nice to me, perhaps because I am no Rival to them in looking sexy - one even said, if I would have Breasts even smaller than those I have, some People could think I´m a Guy, because this here..." she used her two Hands framing her pretty broad Vagina under her Jeans: "...is this big. Can You imagine this?"
"So this is the Reason You usually wear those long T-Shirts, I understand - but I like this!" Eileen smiled, poking Sally between her Legs and whispering to her: "You know - Marlo has a similar Layout, hehe..."
"Hey - what are You two whispering there? Should I put my Cigar in Your Butt, hot End first, hm?" Marlo asked - and really had Eileen´s Bum at her left Side, while she drove the Car and Eileen laughed: "Well - Say, can we keep Sally? She´s so cute!"
Sighing Marlo replied: "Just one Thing: Sally, what do You mean by eating `raw Stuff´? How do You keep Yourself `running´?""
Blushing again Sally answered: "Well... As a Vampire... or better a Vampire-mixed-Human-Something I need living Stuff - or near-living Stuff - so I go hunting..."
"Hunting... ?" Marlo rose a Brow and Sally nodded: "Yes - Rats, Bunnies, Mice, Birds, Fish, Weasels, Moles... and then I swallow them. I have discovered that it´s more effective, if they are still living... in there..."
Pointing at her flat belly Sally continued: "And it may sound cruel: But feeling this Struggling - I like this! And after all is done I burp up a Pellet - like an Owl..."
"You sure, You are not Eileen´s little Sister?" Marlo asked and Eileen smiled: "We HAVE to keep her!"
"Good - You go decimate the Vermin - and I go decimate the Cheeseburgers at McFat!"  
"We go decimate Vermin every Day - we are working for the Police!" Eileen remembered Marlo.
"Yeah... we´re the good Guys - Jesus Christ, we´re so doomed..." Marlo mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:45 am

Sprix snickered "hey sally, when did you eat last?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:54 am

"Uhhm... Yesterday - But I am not hungry yet. Why do You ask?" Sally asked and Eileen looked at them with growing Interest. Marlo mentioned: "Hey, Eileen - in the Car in Front of us, there are two Teens in the Back - gawking at Your Butt! One even has a Handy, making Pics!"
"Thehee... this turns me on. Let them. This is Fun!" the Succubus chuckled and opened her Legs a bit in her tight beige Leather Leggins: "I think I´ll give them a bit more to goggle..."
"Man, this is some Cirque-Du-Soleil-Stuff in here..." Marlo mumbled while stopping at a red Traffic Light.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 7:35 am

Sprix whispered so only sally could hear him "well, I kind if have a thing for being eaten..."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 9:21 am

Helping Sprix on her Shoulder Sally wondered: "That´s... uhhm... unique. And dangerous, don´t You thnk?"
Still watching Eileen smiled at them: "Theheee... My Naughtiness-Detector is gonna ring like Hell!"

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 9:29 am

"Well, I have certain...skills that help me with this"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 9:42 am

"So... You do this often, hm? Well Your Size sure is helpful..." Eileen suggested and asked: "So You have some Favorite Crush Girls, hm?"
"You really are a Succubus!" Sally said with big Eyes and Eileen nodded: "I go for nearly any Fun - as long as there is no Scat-Stuff and so... And I don´t like Sado-Maso. But You know, Sally..."
"Yes?" the small Vampire-Girl looked at the horned, silvermaned Succubus - and Eileen rubbed her whole Hand joyfully against the soft and voluptuous Space between Sally´s Legs, making her shiver with Delight: "...if anyone says Stuff to You like being a small Guy again, You should think of being super-female instead. Okay, You may be small, but this big Thing here is totally hot, I swear!"
"UUHHH! Ok-kayhhh..." Sally moaned, moving her nice Legs in Arousement and Sprix could have a small Look into her wide, a bit cyclame-coloured Maw, which looked... brand new and fresh. Everything looked astonundingly mint - as if this Girl just was finished and out of the Workshop - so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 9:51 am

Sprix smiled "so, sally, what do you say? Want a meal for the ride?"
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 9:55 am

"What are You thinking?! And what will happen to You - are you insane?" Sally asked him concerned - and Eileen squeezed her softly and made her moan again: "C´mon - perhaps this really is Fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 10:01 am

"Trust me-I'll be fine. I can't be digested anyway."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 10:14 am

"I... I just don´t see the Point, but... okay..." Sally turned her Head towards Sprix and pointed with her left Hand into her wide open Mouth. Her catlike Teeth framed a nice, sweet Tongue, which looked as if it was THE Tongue par Excellénce. And her cyclame-coloured Throat, which nervously twitched and sometimes showed even the Tip of her laryngal Flap. Nevertheless curious Sally watched Sprix with her clear big Eyes - she wanted to know, what he was doing next - and how he would do it.
And Eileen watched them both, shoving her Hand deeper under Sally´s Bum.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 10:17 am

Sprix shrunk a little, and climbed into her maw
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 10:23 am

And while Eileen´s other Hand started to rub Sally´s Belly, the Vampire Girl still didn´t close her Mouth. She thought, at least Sprix would like to see something - and not hurt himself with her pretty pointy Teeth...
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 10:26 am

Sprix could tell she didn't want to hurt him. "You can close your mouth. I can see in the dark just fine. Also, don't be afraid to taste me a bit."
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 10:34 am

So Sally carefully closed her Mouth - this Time Eileen moaned: "Mooh, I can´t see a Thing anymore... but hey, down here I have a Lot to look at, hehe..."
Playing with her Index between Sally´s two neat, soft Bulges and carefully rubbing her nude Belly Eileen said: "Man, I sure should have taken my Smartphone with me, making Pics of that. You´re pretty sexy, Sally."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 10:37 am

Sprix could see all of the details of her pristine mouth, from her feline teeth, to her smooth, slick tongue, to her awaiting throat
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:22 am

Lolling on the Backseats under the Care of Eileen´s comforting, experienced Hands, Sally was moaning and everything in her Mouth was moving - her laryngal Flap rubbed between her Tonsils and her Uvula twitched in Arousement up and down: "Ngh... annngh..."
And as Sally leaned back, Marlo mentioned: "I can see Sally´s Sneakers reaching my Car Top - what the Hell are You doing with her?!"
"Making her feel good, obviously, hehe..." Eileen answered with Amusement. Looking at Sally´s wide open Thighs she continued to rub her down there, liking the View of Sally´s small Bum in this old, tight sawn-off Jeans: "Man - I think, I will get such a `Knee-Longie´, too, hehe..."
"Ngo!" Sally tried to smile.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:25 am

As she leaned back, sprix slid toward her throat
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:35 am

Opening her Mouth again, Sally did let have Sprix, stopped by her comtracting Throatbow, a good Look at Eileen, who looked back: "Oh, hi there! Still having fun? Wanna go inside me, too?"
Eileen opened her own rosy Mouth pretty wide, showing them both, what she had to offer. And a curious Sally touched her rough, flat Tongue, wondered about her massive Fangs and was fascinated by the Depth of her voluminous Pharynx... No Wonder, Eileen´s Body nearly was horizontal now - and as Marlo had to stop - Sally´s whole Hand slipped down her Esophagus a bit, making Eileen smile even more: "Ngh..."
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 12:20 pm

Sprix massaged sally's tongue
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 12:33 pm

With Amazement and a wide open Mouth Sally experienced literally first Hand, what it was like being devoured by a big, wonderful Girl - with curled Horns and a broad Smile in her beautiful Face. And this gentle Feeling of sweet, tiny Hands on her Tongue was new, too - usually all, that goes in there was struggling... All the Way down. And Sprix had a Front Row Seat to observe, how Eileen´s elegant, fleshy Maw worked, surrounding Sally´s Wrist, sucking it deeper down...

Last edited by Bandur Khan on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Sprix made a mental note to definitely come back here some other time once he left. Rubbing her tongue, sprix became drenched in her slimy saliva.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 2:25 pm

Soon, by all this Party going on they heared Marlo´s Voice from the right Side, saying: "Okay - we´re home, just for Info. When You´re done in there, feel free to come out."
And Eileen´s hilarious Expression with Sally´s Arm deep in her Maw made Sally laugh - and gulp down the small Guy in her Throat. And this, however made Eileen try to laugh, releasing Sally´s Arm - so they both ended up laughing out loud. So Sprix was on his Way down a shaking and twitching Esophagus, which was on the other Side surprisingly smooth and nice to feel - almost as pristine as Sally´s Mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Sprix eventually landed in her stomach with a splash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tiny bookworm   The tiny bookworm - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tiny bookworm
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next