Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revised/New OCs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

Revised/New OCs Empty
PostSubject: Revised/New OCs   Revised/New OCs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Soooo...I'm making a new little thread for my OCs. This way I can sort of start fresh. I'll be adding Leila, Nina, and a few others after I fix them up a bit and update them some.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

Revised/New OCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revised/New OCs   Revised/New OCs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 4:40 am

Name: Ashia

Race: Bramble Dryad

Height: 130ft

Leaf color: Dark Green

Eyes: light brown

Type of Trunk: Hawthorn Tree

Home: Nimsae Cave

Appearance:

Personality:

Predatory Habits:
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Revised/New OCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revised/New OCs   Revised/New OCs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 4:41 am

First up on the new list of OCs, someone I recently came up with for an old idea of mine, Ashia the Bramble Dryad. I'll likely flesh her personality out more when I RP with her or use her in something. I tend to find that personalities come easier when I'm actually using the character for something. Razz
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Revised/New OCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revised/New OCs   Revised/New OCs Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 7:20 am

Very nicely written Nergal. XD She's like a reclusive Internet lurker one one side and a cautious survivior on the other. I like that she preys mostly on fairies and that she enhances your location and gives it one natural inhabitant. ^-^ Very cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revised/New OCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revised/New OCs   Revised/New OCs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revised/New OCs
Page 1 of 1