Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need help with something

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

I need help with something Empty
PostSubject: I need help with something   I need help with something Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:15 pm

Calling all artists here!

I thought of a character, and was wondering, (you guys&girls being the absolutely wonderful community that you are) if I could get someone to draw her. It would be sort of an art competition.

Anyway, the character (who I need help naming) is a slug girl with auburn hair, brown eyes, and a yellowish-tan tail. She loves cuddling and hugging tinies, because she thinks they're very cute. However, most of the time, they get stuck to her underbelly. She also loves playing with them, especially if the game involves her eating them in the end. Finally, she's also a big fan of napping, and if she's tired, anything either on her underbelly or in front of her is bound to be trapped there until she wakes up. I also would like her to look kind of cute.

Okay, I thought of a name: Samantha

Topic moved to Off-topic Discussion.
Topic edited to reduce multiposts.

Last edited by Stabs on Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Multiposting)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something   I need help with something Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:55 am

Well man, I can't draw very well. I'm a stick figure guy for most things. :/ But I would like to Rp with her. She seems interesting. I'll admit I'm not much for slug girls, but I really enjoy playful preds! So, what are some examples of her games?
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something   I need help with something Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:01 am

First off, I wouldn't be playing as her. Second, some of her games are teasing tinies by licking them, then eventually eating them, or sticking them to her slime trail, and then sliding over them, or just having them rub her underbelly
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something   I need help with something Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 10:05 am

I'm usually just prey in Rp. I play a pred rarely. Games sound cool.
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something   I need help with something Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 10:07 am

Ikr
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something   I need help with something Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 12:14 pm

Um, Sprix? If you don't have freinds who draw for you, and sometime even when you do, there's only two options to get a ref pic for free:
A( Draw it yourself.
B( Commishion somebody via points or the like.

Sadly it would be a nicer universe if people just did free request for guys who feel they can't draw, but this isn't that nice a world. sweatdrop I used to hand out requests but honestly too much time and I have many back projects of my own....however....I'll be nice and give you a tweny Point Comish right here if you like. Keepin mind before you agree I work on my time and I'll post when I get free time. Coolio?
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something   I need help with something Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 2:04 pm

Deal. Thanks jedi
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something   I need help with something Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:18 pm

Sprix wrote:
Deal. Thanks jedi

Alright you do know how to do a point commishion yes? Just checking. It can be complicated if you have never done it before. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something   I need help with something Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:31 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something   I need help with something Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 1:17 am

jedi-explorer wrote:
Sadly it would be a nicer universe if people just did free request for guys who feel they can't draw, but this isn't that nice a world. sweatdrop  
I used to do that until i got so frustrated that no one ever did something similar for me that by now I am only working for someone if I get at least SOMETHING in return. Its just not fun anymore to draw 14+ hours on average for a person just so they get a picture and then basically never hear from them again.
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something   I need help with something Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:49 am

Hm. Looks like my art contest idea isn't going to work out.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something   I need help with something Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 12:36 pm

Sprix wrote:
No.

First you get some DA points then you transfer them to me. Now these cost actuall money to buy but there's ways to get free ones. Need a link?

Ama Roqs wrote:
I used to do that until i got so frustrated that no one ever did something similar for me that by now I am only working for someone if I get at least SOMETHING in return. Its just not fun anymore to draw 14+ hours on average for a person just so they get a picture and then basically never hear from them again.

I know how that feels. =/ But I keep trying cause sometimes they're just oblivious, not ill intentioned. Though I agree being payed makes you feel less slighted when they don't even bother commenting. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something   I need help with something Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 1:28 pm

I'd like a link. I don't believe I have any points yet though. I'll check. Also, where do you find how many points you have
Back to top Go down
Sprix
Survivor
Survivor
Sprix

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something   I need help with something Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 1:54 pm

Um
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help with something   I need help with something Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help with something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Off topic discussion-
Jump to: