Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You in Felarya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

You in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: You in Felarya   You in Felarya Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:03 pm

This is a story about you, yes, you. You are in Felarya, no, not your OC, but YOU!

Rules:
Anyone is welcome
Write as if it is you who are stranded
You are in Negav as a starting point.
You don't control events. They 'happen randomly'
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

You in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya   You in Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 7:47 pm

i wake up. my vision blurred as i dreamed an odd sort of dream of giants and demons about to finish me off at some point. though unfortunately i dont remember much as i start to get up... only to hit my head hard on a surface and fall back down.
"OW!"
i look up and realize im in an abandoned, thrown out bed in an ally way within Negav. getting up, though careful not to hit my head again. i wander around a bit. trying to figure out where the heck i just woke up at!
only wearing a brown sweatshirt with two light brown rings on the shoulder part on each side of the baggy sweatshirt. and some blue pants, i mutter while rubbing my aching head
"wh-...where am i!?"
i look worried both because all i have was what im wearing... and have no clue where this odd place is that i woke up in.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

You in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya   You in Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:24 am

The hazy vision of my eyes cleared, I could see that I am in a town... I don't know what town but it is a rather old fashioned one. I didn't know how I ended up here, but here I am. I wander about and saw people looking at me. They were speaking with languages I don't understand. The people looked young, yet they wore clothes that were thick and oldish style. Then I wandered.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

You in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya   You in Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 8:20 am

((I... don't suppose we could come in tiny or giant-sized, just outside of Negav...?))

((Also, uh... isn't there some spell around Felarya that let's everyone understand everyone, regardless of language? :V ))
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

You in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya   You in Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 7:54 pm

i growl a little more while looking around the place. soon after talking with the other natives i sat down at the edge of Negav and thought quietly to myself "damn... so this place is called Felarya?... how the heck am i supposed to survive out here if i dont even have a way of currency?" i thought for a moment... before watching a few adventure readied people head out of the walls "maby... if i do what there doing?..." i thought to myself as the other newcomer ((Lockheed)) i didn't know passed by.
"maby i should try to explore the outside?"
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

You in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya   You in Felarya Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 1:09 am

I ran as fast as I can, afraid. I accidentally tripped towards another person who looks like from earth.

"Sorry...can you understand me?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya   You in Felarya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You in Felarya
Page 1 of 1