Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Grinds your Gears?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

What Grinds your Gears? Empty
PostSubject: What Grinds your Gears?   What Grinds your Gears? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 6:24 pm

Basically pet peves. Based off of the Family Guy thing.

What Grinds my gears is when people think that "K" is a good response for a text. Also femanazis. THey are even complaining about Kermit the Frog's new girlfriend!
Back to top Go down
iZyren
Naga food
iZyren

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds your Gears?   What Grinds your Gears? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 9:36 am

spelling mistakes (this includes me doing it too) and people who uses numbers as a replacement for letters in names. people who pushes things too much. (mostly during conversations.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds your Gears?   What Grinds your Gears? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 3:01 pm

When I hear public domain music in commercials. Even worse when it's catchy. DX Actually...Any music I recognize being in a commercial if I can't stand the song...Actually, any annoying song and/or commercials. Especially stupid ones. But if I hear game music in a commercial tben that's alright, as long as the commercial isn't absolutely idiotic.

Edit: Also, these fucking Peoples Jewelers adverts that keep showing up when using the Wii U's net browser! DX They completely fill the page without having any way to fucking close them, AND refreshing doesn't work! I have to go back a page, then manually click on whatever I clicked that brought me to the page where the ad appeared. GRRRRRR!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Grinds your Gears?   What Grinds your Gears? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Grinds your Gears?
Page 1 of 1