Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alcura (The invaded paradise)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

Alcura (The invaded paradise) Empty
PostSubject: Alcura (The invaded paradise)   Alcura (The invaded paradise) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 12:52 am

So I have an idea sticking into my head ever since I have established my first OC.

Informal Name: Alcura
Formal Name: The Federation of Alcura
Full Name: Lizbonar-557 B

Description: It is a paradise world filled with miniature humanoids. The large amounts of flora in this planet has produced much of this world's oxygen. Even with the thick atmosphere and large amounts of oxygen, the lifeforms mostly have not achieved such sizes, mostly due to the fact that their bones are made of a composite of carbon and calcium, and their very delicate bodily structure would degrade in larger sizes. The world, however, sports massive amounts of materials and elements that would be rare in other worlds. Alcura also sports large amounts of flying fauna and flora, and this is one of the primary tourist attraction. The native lifeforms of Alcura are the Aidapyi tomthumb and the Gartaskian tomthumb. The Aidapyi are a race of tomthumbs that can wield magic, and they sport more females than males. The Gartaskians are another race of tomthumbs that can wield machineries. Their massive mind and their captivating physique. One notable differences are that the Aidapyi are larger than their cousins, the Gartaskians. The Gartaskians, however, are notable for their agility and their strength. And mostly Gartaskians are relatively small compared to other tomthumb race. Even with that, the Gartaskians run the planet, while the Aidapyi run the nations.

History: Alcura is a peaceful planet, not much wars happened between the Gartaskians and the Aidapyi (excluding the Great War of Powers) and they were recognized as sentient beings. Until the Khagas' Ul neko race invaded Alcura. Even with the Gartaskians and the Aidapyi cooperating, they were defeated by the Khagas' Ul. They fled using the world portals. For now, they are scattered around the galaxy, trying to recover the once peaceful paradise.

Government: Alcuran politics is a combination of democracy and feudalism. There are two parties in the Ytrabh supernation, the Truka and the Fanbru. The Truka is a very old party that was in the favor of keeping the nature, while the Fanbru is a new party that is in the favor to expand Alcura's territorial space.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

Alcura (The invaded paradise) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcura (The invaded paradise)   Alcura (The invaded paradise) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:04 am

Lizbonar-557 planetary system:
Lizbonar-557 (main sequence star)
Lizbonar-557 B (Alcura[Ultrabkhu:Curaghistanistravo][Fanakh:Vorkvad])(terrestrial planet)(suitable for lifeforms)
Ultak (Selenian moon)
Jrakat (Selenian moon)
Lizbonar-557 C (Ultrabkhu[Alcura:Liftra][Fanakh:Vitch])(terrestrial planet)(suitable for lifeforms)
Hraki (captured asteroid)
J'avi (Selenian moon)
Lizbonar-557 D (Fanakh[Alcura:Ghrastav][Ultrabkhu:Histaragharasti])(terrestrial planet)(suitable for lifeforms)
Bratki (Selenian moon)
Lizbonar-557 E (Polkra)(Uranian gas giant)
Lizbonar-557 F (Altrub)(cryovolcanic planet)
Lizbonar-557 G (J'skhari)(oceanic planet)
Back to top Go down

Alcura (The invaded paradise)
Page 1 of 1