Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 12:15 pm

((Hey, Tyler here with a new Rp idea! To attract more activity, I thought a new, fresh Rp was in order! The story of this Rp is that you have died somehow and are now in Hell. Since you weren't too bad, you are in the general area of hell. Your mission is to escape back to Felarya and regain your body, or stay in Hell and make friends. The choice is up to you. As always, this RP will be open to all at any point. Also inspired a little by Darksouls))

As Tyler woke up in the depths of castle Malachos, he would notice that he was alone. It was dark, so he must have been in a dungeon like area. "Is this really hell? Hmm...I wonder what else is around here?" So I begin to explore my surroundings.
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 6:07 pm

((i wouldn't mind joining in with a character for you to partner up with)) next to Tyler, a girl with long. blond hair going down past her elbows woke up right beside him. blinking she groaned before seeing the person nearby move a bit "huh?... hey... who?" her vision blurred... that huge tree that fell on top of her must have knocked her clear out. "you get stuck under the tree two? how do we get out from under it?" she asked Tyler. not fully realizing they were both in hell.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 8:54 am

((Hey Spade! Good to see you!))

I see this beautiful girl with long blonde hair get up beside me, mentioning something about a tree. "Umm, sorry. But you didn't get knocked out... You umm...died. We are actually in hell." I say it softly, trying to calm her in case she would begin to panic or be scared. Honestly, I was a little scared too, but I did know some things about hell.
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 8:32 pm

pausing... she shook her head "n-no way... there's no way i could be dead unless the tree..." she winced... looking around a bit frantically before realizing what happened "i was... crushed" she muttered softly "then... what happens? i dont remember why i would be stuck here instead of some other death plains. WHY am i in hell?" she looked at the boy for answers... though she knew she shouldn't be since he died too probably a different way.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 4:37 pm

"I...I don't really know. I just got here too, so I'm no expert on dying. Maybe you were just borderline and got sent here? Look, I heard that if we get out of hell, we get our bodies back. But there are all kinds of demons and succubi just waiting to eat us up! You can stay here if you want, but i'm getting out of here. it's up to you!" He said sternly.
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 5:34 pm

"i... dont think ill be able to return to a body thats crushed under a tree..." she looked at him with a flat expression... "but... i do want out since i hear that the creatures in hell are just as big as the ones... before we died" she stood then content on following Tyler. "thought still... i haven't done anything to deserve being down HERE... "she continued to speak "and what happens should we encounter the owner of this castle?..." suddenly she paused "i dot think i said my name yet! mine is Jemeny." she offered a hand. ((by the way i can play as cannon prey. meaning once this one dies off ill just come back with another food fodder character ^ ^))
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 7:12 pm

((yeah, can you do Pred as well, or should I be a pred?))

"I am Tyler. Well, its good to meet you, but I don't know how to get out of here. And yes, creatures here are large and will eat us whole!"
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 8:20 pm

((hmm... well i could make one up but unsure. you alright with being as a pred as well?)) she looked around "it... seems like were in a mouse hole... no wait... mouse hole that least to under a large furniture?" she moved out first. not realizing the danger while she walked a little out of the dresser. looking around to see if the cost was clear.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 7:17 pm

((Eh...sure. But just expect le generic succubus#7 on this one))

As you came out of a hole, a giant hand grabbed you, you look and see that it belongs to a sexy looking succubus wearing a quite revealing schoolgirl outfit, complete with huge breasts and a shapely ass. "Well, hello there little one, what are you doing down here?"

I meanwhile, stay hidden in the hole.
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 7:25 pm

that, was an error Jemeny realized too late as she was picked up. letting out a eep and squirming like mad "wh-what the!? who?... l-let me go!" she begged the larger being. unsure what to do at this point "im not even supposed to be here!
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:17 am

The Succubus squeezes you even tighter, making it hard for you to struggle. "Now now, calm down snack. So, I assume you want me to let you go, correct?"
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Jemeny gulped a bit "w-well... i clearly dont want to be let go from this height... please, my name is Jemeny and i think there is a mess up! im not supposed to be damned here" she simply spoke. though every ince of her was scared. stiffing up while feeling the squeeze
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 6:29 pm

The succubus's face turned into that of amusement. "And why is that do you think?"
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:18 am

"... b-because... i never did anything wrong before my... death" she worded that last word out quietly as if stuck in thought. "at least... i dont remember... please, g-get me out of this world, i wish to go home!" she begged.

meanwhile, suddenly a hand belonging to a micro quickly covered your mouth as you watched the horror of the succubus, and it even pulled you from the hole
"what the hell are you doing!?"
a black haired with green eyes beauty was talking to him! though her arm seemed more demonic then human, she has obviously been here for quite a while if she looked like that "dont you realize she's doomed? come on! we got to get out of here before she senses US as well!"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 3:52 pm

"You wanna get out of this world? Well, fortuunately for you, I just happen to have an express pass! Bye Bye!" And with that, the succubus brought you to her mouth and tossed you around.

___

Meanwhile, i was pulled by another succubus creature somewhere else, but she seemed to be friendly, so I just went with it.
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:30 pm

the girl screamed out... then silence as she was tossed right into the demoness's mouth and swallowed like nothing. her only thoughts were on how stupid she was for moving out here as she was sucked on, then mercilessly swallowed down forgotten and stuck forever in hell.

the girl simple smirked while she looked you over, pulling you deeper into the mouse like hole "well!? you gonna say something? or continue to act stupid and die as quick as the dumb blond out there did?" she glared at him. almost like she was trying to protect him... though adding insult to the mix. the girl's clothing looked tattered, yet, she had managed to gain a dagger like weapon, and her whole left arm was a purple demonic claw! her eyes seemed to glow a little as well. the color being orange. she had a odd beauty. that one could read from a book about demons. though she still looked human besides the demonic arm and glowing eyes.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 11:54 am

(I was thinking of having Julie here, but for a different reason. She willingly came here because she was chasing an evil being. Does that work?)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 1:10 pm

(Sure Spectrum, Just write yourself in the story somewhere)

I look at the demon girl with a little nervousness. "So why are you being so nice to me? Are you going to feed me to one of those monsters too?"
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 5:23 pm

the girl smirked "yea... like i REALLY want to throw away my own life just to see you get eaten first, she pointed at the hole they are now far from "those things... EAT anything smaller then them, and trust me, they LOVE the new arrivals more then the likes of me" she admits holding up her clawed hand "this... is what happens when you stay in hell for the rest of eternity... after a long while you start to turn the more sin you commit... or at least thats how the story goes, as for me it just... grew the longer i survive down here" she started then looked at him "as of why im helping you... people like me and you tend to survive longer in groups." she started to take his hand "now, you coming? or got some more questions while that giantess finishes with your friend?"
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 1:23 am

(OK. Maybe you could include some quicksand or tar here, too?)

"Get back here! You have crimes you must pay for!"

Julie runs into the underworld, chasing after an evil person.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 6:28 pm

I look at the girl, somewhat horrified at what I had seen. But sympathatic. "Well, of course I will come with you, you are right. Besides, you know more than I do here." I follow her down the hall.

(You mean as Traps, Spectrum girl)
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 9:14 pm

(Sure, if that's how you want it.)
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:10 am

the girl nods leading him to the basements and dungeon area of the castle "this way... and if you see any floors that seem a bit out of place... and i mean RALLY look... cause those would be traps... quicksand that looks like the flooring, Maids cleaning day... witch is every other day, "she tells him "your lucky today isn't cleaning day or you would have picked up right from the start... anyway theirs other traps, and dangers you have to be careful of while living here for the rest of your existence. she then stopped "so... who or how did ya get damned?" she looked at him with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 7:00 pm

Julie stops for a moment, panting.

"OK. Now where did that heretic go!?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:01 pm

"Thanks for the info. And I'm not sure how I got here. I just am.

(Going to be really busy with school, so time might be short on here.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next