Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:30 pm

the girl screamed out... then silence as she was tossed right into the demoness's mouth and swallowed like nothing. her only thoughts were on how stupid she was for moving out here as she was sucked on, then mercilessly swallowed down forgotten and stuck forever in hell.

the girl simple smirked while she looked you over, pulling you deeper into the mouse like hole "well!? you gonna say something? or continue to act stupid and die as quick as the dumb blond out there did?" she glared at him. almost like she was trying to protect him... though adding insult to the mix. the girl's clothing looked tattered, yet, she had managed to gain a dagger like weapon, and her whole left arm was a purple demonic claw! her eyes seemed to glow a little as well. the color being orange. she had a odd beauty. that one could read from a book about demons. though she still looked human besides the demonic arm and glowing eyes.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 11:54 am

(I was thinking of having Julie here, but for a different reason. She willingly came here because she was chasing an evil being. Does that work?)
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 1:10 pm

(Sure Spectrum, Just write yourself in the story somewhere)

I look at the demon girl with a little nervousness. "So why are you being so nice to me? Are you going to feed me to one of those monsters too?"
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 5:23 pm

the girl smirked "yea... like i REALLY want to throw away my own life just to see you get eaten first, she pointed at the hole they are now far from "those things... EAT anything smaller then them, and trust me, they LOVE the new arrivals more then the likes of me" she admits holding up her clawed hand "this... is what happens when you stay in hell for the rest of eternity... after a long while you start to turn the more sin you commit... or at least thats how the story goes, as for me it just... grew the longer i survive down here" she started then looked at him "as of why im helping you... people like me and you tend to survive longer in groups." she started to take his hand "now, you coming? or got some more questions while that giantess finishes with your friend?"
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 1:23 am

(OK. Maybe you could include some quicksand or tar here, too?)

"Get back here! You have crimes you must pay for!"

Julie runs into the underworld, chasing after an evil person.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 6:28 pm

I look at the girl, somewhat horrified at what I had seen. But sympathatic. "Well, of course I will come with you, you are right. Besides, you know more than I do here." I follow her down the hall.

(You mean as Traps, Spectrum girl)
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 9:14 pm

(Sure, if that's how you want it.)
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:10 am

the girl nods leading him to the basements and dungeon area of the castle "this way... and if you see any floors that seem a bit out of place... and i mean RALLY look... cause those would be traps... quicksand that looks like the flooring, Maids cleaning day... witch is every other day, "she tells him "your lucky today isn't cleaning day or you would have picked up right from the start... anyway theirs other traps, and dangers you have to be careful of while living here for the rest of your existence. she then stopped "so... who or how did ya get damned?" she looked at him with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 7:00 pm

Julie stops for a moment, panting.

"OK. Now where did that heretic go!?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:01 pm

"Thanks for the info. And I'm not sure how I got here. I just am.

(Going to be really busy with school, so time might be short on here.)
Back to top Go down
DarkofSpade
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:44 am

"well... your here for a reson..." she spoke just as she saw a girl running out in the open of the basement... right as she was about to hit a micro sand trap! "fuck hold on that girl's about to run into a trap!" she dashed out of the hole.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 9:13 pm

"Well, he can't run forever. Unlike me, death will take him in the end."

Julie starts walking.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:33 pm

I stay still, not wanting to fall in the trap myself, but I look to see if there is anything nearby to help her.

(Again, I'm sorry, but time will be limited for me to be on)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)   Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape from the Bowels of Hell (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next