Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The creation of Felarya

Go down 
+2
Archmage_Bael
Sandishy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandishy
Helpless prey

The creation of Felarya Empty
PostSubject: The creation of Felarya   The creation of Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 12:24 pm

How could such a weird world have begun to exist? What forces lays behind it all?

Well... Smile Maybe few have thought of this for ideas for canon before, but I randomly found some creativity flowing, so here's some of my own rabblings for anyone who's half-heartedly concerned.

There were many great wizards, angelic beings able to possess an earthly form at will, who most of which took great pride in having learned the outmost masterful ability to make real souls. Soon the wizards, either by themselves or with aid of more specialized craftsmen of creation, began forming their own separated worlds. Upon completion these were proudly shown off to their community, and beyond, nearly endlessly vast and powerful as this kingdom of the formless were. One of these great and admired makers stood however out from the well-known gang. Wizard Enamunekya.
Ill-fittet socially and clumsy by behaviour, Enamunekya would surely never ever fit in among the rest of the great wizards. Altough he was indeed quite powerful and had the inherited abilitys of a long linage of ancestors, as the eternal rest they'd choosed, he was still unfortunetly just the kind of wizard who could screw up a simple light-and-shade-spell.

As his high-horsed proud colleges took great pride in the colorful, shallow and sometimes violent worlds they worked on creating, he began the quest to make his very own earth ground. Once the general size, light, matter and grounds were set in place and things seemed to work quite bug-free, he was struck by an event which would forever change the fate of his baby world. He had seen the only human woman taken to live in their realm, and she still retained her matter form. While the thoughts of fleshy lusting and making babys was not something Enamunekya would, or even could, bother with, he still simply fell in love with this human form and its every shape.

Working hard he didn't seize; using this wonderful creation of Planet Earth as an irrestistable source of inspiration, soon his world was swarmed with the forms seen that space-alchohol stricken night at the space-party; repeated time and time again. There were fish-women, tree-women, snake-women, bird-women, squid-women (quite the extra effort to get just right!); never could he stop and never did he.  

Upon completetion, and after adding in a whole bunch of random forest critters to hopefully create a somewhat functional eco-system, many of the designs, once again, borrowed from Earth, he felt satisfied enough to show off his creation to the rest of the great wizards (who doubted how serious they should take him).

Then under his colleagues critical eyes awoke the first Souls in their bodys, in the brand new world he'd named "Felarya". Laughted at was his creation, but he refused to take shame in his heart, for he felt only love for the things he'd made. Even after the said creations began eating each others. He still felt he'd created a beautiful, rich and, although not fully stable, atleast different world.

Though it really would be better if the poor souls from his colleagues world's did stop spawning in to his own not perfectly coded world, resulting unfortunetly in them mostly getting slayed instantly by his now multi-sized, flesh eating, mostly female hybrids (had to throw a few males in there after all... even he realised).

So it was not perfect, but this was his life work, and proud he remained! All this races had their own special traits, and none seemed to be particularly OP over eachother. The ecosystem seemed... stable (after increasing the spawn of the little fellows, of course... Unfortunetly it seemed things otherwise got a bit too much in their disfavour resulting in disappointing numbers. He really hoped for some fascinating temples and structures to show up in his lands, but such undertakings demanded a good numbers of tiny-population afterall).

It wasn't a peaceful place. It wasn't a stable place. And it sure as hell didn't do much to hide a certain theme of admiration running through most of the main races of the lands. But it was his and made by his hand alone (mostly) and he sure took pride in it.

At times he would wander through the natures of Felarya in his prechosen (and unchangable) bodily form for this world; an old man cloaked in grey with a pointy hat, barely a presence in the daily life whichever he passed by, although all that did notice him found themselves with an insuppressable strange feeling of loyalty and love for the mysterious old man.

"Yikes", he thought, having witnessed first hand many "fellow" human-sized beings merclessly devourered in a nature gone wild, "Atleast these rampant women-things are pure enough to feel that much of me."

Well, that's it, the weird, crappy "story" is over. I don't know if this is some "idea" or whatever, but I felt like it would be a little bit of fun if a place like Felarya has a bit of a backstory, and well, guess you can call this my "shot".
Back to top Go down
http://sandishy.deviantart.com
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: The creation of Felarya   The creation of Felarya Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 7:13 pm

I'll just say this, I'd steer far far away from any sort of subject like the creation of felarya, some secret mystical truth that's important to the survival of the realm. It feels pretentious I think, and that's territory that's reserved for Karbo I imagine.
Back to top Go down
Sandishy
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: The creation of Felarya   The creation of Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 3:37 am

Yeah, but don't take me too serious, i felt like I couldn't resist playing around with a short tale after reading alot about Tolkien's Middle Earth. Smile But as there's some really funny writers here, I do think that an eccentric, cheery wizard-type character who, while kind, is really detached from the brutal events that so often takes place in Felarya, watching it all like entertainment.

It doesnt have to be some unecessary canon, just an idea for a character whos really one of a kind.
Back to top Go down
http://sandishy.deviantart.com
tkh1304
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
tkh1304

PostSubject: Re: The creation of Felarya   The creation of Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:31 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
I'll just say this, I'd steer far far away from any sort of subject like the creation of felarya, some secret mystical truth that's important to the survival of the realm. It feels pretentious I think, and that's territory that's reserved for Karbo I imagine.

Let the creation in Felarya shroud with mystery, where scholars can have the wildest imaginations about how Felarya is created and write book out of it, until Words of God say otherwise : p

In short, it can be one theory out of many theories.
Back to top Go down
http://tkh1304.deviantart.com
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: The creation of Felarya   The creation of Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 10:41 am

Sandishy wrote:
Yeah, but don't take me too serious, i felt like I couldn't resist playing around with a short tale after reading alot about Tolkien's Middle Earth. Smile But as there's some really funny writers here, I do think that an eccentric, cheery wizard-type character who, while kind, is really detached from the brutal events that so often takes place in Felarya, watching it all like entertainment.

It doesnt have to be some unecessary canon, just an idea for a character whos really one of a kind.

If you're into that, try reading the Silmarillion. Its fairly dense and holds a lot of LOTR mythos in it, including how it formed and many other stories such as Shelob's bloodline which is actually really special, the numenorians, the first age, the balrogs, the story of the two trees, etc.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: The creation of Felarya   The creation of Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Ahh I've often thought about this theory and while it's a joke let me tell you this subject is Medichorleans. That it is to say, in case you've never heard that debate, that some believe that the prequel ruined the idea of the Force as a mystical power when George Lucas created them because it was a way of having a "power meter" and thus a way to measure Force Power. Those of us who studied Plagueis' work however know that in in fact is a way of figuring out Anakin's backstory. The final piece of the origin story......before Disney erased the EU to make their new SW7's history fit.....But anywho! Basically I don't mind Medichloreans but there's people like one of my favorite web comic's artist Dan Shive? He made a whole arc based on the hate behind it XD Basically Felarya's origins are something people like for you to keep mysterious and honestly with Felarya being more and more quantified? It's not a bad idea. Kinda like how in Doctor Who they actually had two mythological things the Doctor didn't explain or quantify and I was just soooo happy cause that show always ruins myths. ^^; Felarya is a world I love because it has explainable stuff like reverse waterfalls and floating stones! We should leave it that way.

Last edited by jedi-explorer on Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The creation of Felarya   The creation of Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 11:28 pm

A wwwyzzerdd did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBLkLwz4Oyo
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: The creation of Felarya   The creation of Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 pm

Sure, we shouldn't try to come up with any sort of canon explanation for Felarya's creating, but I think we should make some myths and stories about it. Smile Think about all the different 'creation' stories in various cultures and religions in our world. I can't imagine that aspect would change in Felarya. Storytelling is a huge part of any human society, and that seems to be shared by a lot of Felarya's native species, too. Maybe I'll try to come up with one similar to the stories told by First Nations Canadians.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
tkh1304
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
tkh1304

PostSubject: Re: The creation of Felarya   The creation of Felarya Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 11:47 pm

In the beginning Karbo created exotic landscapes and a giant beautiful naga, and she was hungry. Then Karbo said, 'Let draw nekos!'” And there were nekos.

That how Felarya was created.
Back to top Go down
http://tkh1304.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The creation of Felarya   The creation of Felarya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The creation of Felarya
Page 1 of 1