Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

Felarya rumors - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:05 pm

you all know that pissing off a demi-chimera curses you with bad luck, right? well, I heard that if you help one out, or otherwise make them happy, they can bless you with good luck as well. needless to say, this is very rare, but you never know, it could happen.
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:55 pm

It is rumoured that in the Felaryan wilderness, there is a magical breed of red tree known as the "Home tree". It is said that if you are being chased by a predator and manage to touch this tree and declare "safe" then any predator chasing you will immediately let you go. Of course, this is Felarya, so another rumour states that this first rumour was started by red-trunked dryads looking for an easy meal...
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:45 pm

I heard a rumor about a very stealthy neko who is prowling around the giant tree. supposedly she's planning on killing crisis, and is a master of poisons. she has taken down multiple giant preds, including a canopy fairy, with the use of a super poisoned blade she has. her name is unknown, but she seems to have pesudo-magical, supernatural abilities of stealth. I saw her once turn into a sort of non-material form, like a ghost and walk right through a tree!
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:50 pm

there is a rumor that the giant tree is not just a plant, but the seal for something very nasty that once invaded felarya. I also heard that squirrels are congregating in massive numbers at the giant tree, perhaps those fiends have something to do with that something that supposedly invaded felarya long ago?
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:54 pm

I hear that there is crazy talk that at one point, long ago in the begining of felarya, the guardian mercredi was nothing more then a human girl, and was the first human in felarya. she then supposedly encountered another being who taught her everything she knows about magic, turning her into the guardian she is now. the crazy part is that supposedly, her teacher was a STRONGER mage then mercredi is now! I highly doubt that, unless it was nemyra herself who taught her...
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:14 pm

pred rumor.

supposedly, outside felarya, there are some weird things called seasons and whatnot that most worlds have. apparently, these influence those worlds, causing critters to behave differently. one of these "seasons." supposedly makes it cold and small fluffy white stuff fall from the sky!
Back to top Go down
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:52 pm

"I heard people who spam rumors suddenly disappear into shadows, never to be seen again." -Unknown
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:56 pm

"I heard that the longer a person stares at Melany's butt, the bigger it gets! Or was it the person who gets smaller? Actually, it might have been both."
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:45 pm

gt500x wrote:
"I heard that the longer a person stares at Melany's butt, the bigger it gets! Or was it the person who gets smaller? Actually, it might have been both."

Really? Because I heard guys who stare at her butt get bigger.

HEY OH! Am I right? High five!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Silent_eric wrote:
gt500x wrote:

Spoiler:

*dies laughing, cuz that's so true.*
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:40 pm

you've heard about time crystals right? well, supposedly, wearing one makes you immune to the time magic of a time shark!
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Silent_eric wrote:
gt500x wrote:

Spoiler:

Yes, an erection! Erection jokes are funny!

*Wiffs on the high-five*
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:57 pm

you ever heard of the clockwork ruins my boy? well, while they may no longer be inhabited now, supposedly some strange sightings of humanoids with the abiliity to move through time can be found there. though I consider that a load of rubbish. outside of the ackraptor desert, only notys can move through time.
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 pm

It is rumoured that the neko pop princess Felicity Xarra puts sheets of Adlevite on the inside of her sports bras and bikini tops. The extra bounce in her step has been compared to that of a videogame character's.

XD
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:04 am

haha nice practical use lol!
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:11 pm

There has been reports of loud terrofiying Roars in the zone Northeast of Elifga Vally and northwest of the Ever Night forest just on the edge of the Imoreith Tundra. The cause of the Roars is unknown. Strangely in the same area there is a suprising lack of giant predators and even normal predators such as Kensha beasts seem to be absent from the sence.

Last edited by luke112 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up the location)
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:53 am

EdgedWeapon wrote:
It is rumoured that the neko pop princess Felicity Xarra puts sheets of Adlevite on the inside of her sports bras and bikini tops. The extra bounce in her step has been compared to that of a videogame character's.

XD

I dunno about Felicity, but Vivian's probably thought of that years ago Razz
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
EdgedWeapon wrote:

XD

I dunno about Felicity, but Vivian's probably thought of that years ago Razz

Nah. Vivian seems to be too confident in her own appearance for that. Using something like an anti-gravity sheet of metal to increase her 'bounce' strikes me more as Felicity's style, and I can't go into why without getting all spoileriffic.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:37 am

Vivian doesn't really have bounce anyway, she's a naga. They have sway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Vivian doesn't really have bounce anyway, she's a naga. They have sway.
Amen to that Bother XD
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:47 pm

There has been rumors of Increased squirrel activity in the areas around Negav city. What this means for the city though Remains unknown

There is a Rumor that the Naga Vivian will give anyone a very speacial prize should they be able to resist her charms. so far many have tried but none have succeeded...
Back to top Go down
the hitman
Helpless prey
the hitman

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Rumors are coming in of a strange shimmer in the sky's of felarya .This shimmer seems to be moving towards the direwind hills .recently when a group of harpies flew to close to it several green flashes of light shot out from the shimmer and vaporized them all. nobody know's what this shimer is or what the strange flashes were. The shimmer was recently seen landing inside of what apeared to be a military base manned by men in white Armor. So far all attempts to communicate with these men has been met with extreme aggresion. All further communication attempts have been ceased at this time

Note: i will be using this in a future story

Last edited by the hitman on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:44 pm

the hitman wrote:
Rumors are coming in of a strange shimmer in the sky's of felarya .This shimmer seems to be moving towards the direwind hills .recently when a group of harpies flew to close to it several green flashes of light shot out from the shimmer and vaporized them all. nobody know's what this shimer is or what the strange flashes were. The shimmer was recently seen landing inside of what apeared to be a military base manned by men in white Armor. So far all attempts to communicate with these men has been met with extreme aggresion. All further communication attempts have been ceased at this time

laser based weapons and white armor?.... sounds like Stormtroopers to me
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:55 pm

I hear that if you say Menyssan's name into a mirror three times on Halloween, she appears and then eats you.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:08 am

hehe Laughing

The Hitman : can you please reduce your signature image or use another ? your current one is way too big ..
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 31 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next