Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya rumors

Go down 
+111
Mr. I
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
jedi-explorer
Komandr2465
brothejr
HeavenlessStar
keroko
MasterGold8900
Razor
parameciumkid
ZionAtriedes
Beefnautz
the hitman
TryMeIke
Primeval Hunter
Solomon
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Krisexy26
asaenvolk
walkingbyself
Grave
luke112
Militant-Prey
ravaging vixen
dragonjaj
CauldronBorn24
TheLightLost
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
EdgedWeapon
Slimetoad
Oldman40k2003
Prof.Nekko
Doc
Sehoolighan
pirostyle
Moon eyes
tkh1304
DeviantDiscordian
Jasconius
alliance
Saironthis
ambrose-euanthe
SuperPieGuy9
Anime-Junkie
Archmage_Bael
AisuKaiko
/Fish/
scifidork
Stabs
spike833
Asuroth
rcs619
Jætte_Troll
Raduvab
KaixEros
FalconJudge
Tuc135
Zillachary
uber ninja
Reptillian
L'Ryn
Rade
TheQuantumMechanic
zalzas
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
ConnorKCM
Flare
Mickilla
Daimo
Googlememan
dreadis
Haar
Silent_eric
Shady Knight
Icalasari
Outlaw
Reiko
Wario-Man
Davis
Cartoon Eric
GREGOLE
Feadraug
thegreatanda
Hunter
Kat
Sephimink|Kyle
Malahite
Feign
SB
The Rev
observer88
mangamastermind
MukatKiKaarn
Cypress
Spykeofkonoha
dlausactor6373
nksrocks
Rythmear
Nyaha
jurodan@gmail.com
melancholy-melody13
Pendragon
R.J
xlrp
Siafu789
Zoekin
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
115 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Felarya rumors - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:50 am

I'm waiting for dryads to develop the equivalent of a firewall lol! 

jedi-explorer wrote:
"I heard frm a diaomond naga that eating Nemessises will give you nightmares for months. He claimed he ate five and had bad dreams for most of that year."
]~Selma the Scarlet Elf
Somehow that does sound a very bad idea to eat a nemesis XP
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:16 am

It turns out that giant predators don't actually exist. But due to the news circulation in Negav being founded on word-of-mouth rumors, what would have been ordinary fish stories and nursery bogies have been exaggerated beyond reason!
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:15 am

There's a rumor in Negav that certain high-end restaurants will serve barbecued Dridder legs to their more "loyal" customers.
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:35 pm

The trees in the Felaryan jungle aren't actually plants but the fruiting bodies of a gigantic toe fungus growing on the feet of an enormous giantess.
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Americanhero45
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Americanhero45

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:30 pm

there's a rumor that fire fairies don't actually have pyrokinesis, they have microscopic flamethrowers and grenades on their hands
Back to top Go down
http://americanhero45.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Parameciumkid wrote:
There's a rumour going around that says a group of Negav rumour investigators are looking into a rumour that claims the general of the Isolon Fist has been spreading rumours about his wife's inablity to not spread rumours

Lmao! That's quite Jack Sparrowian in style. Love it!

Karbo wrote:
I'm waiting for dryads to develop the equivalent of a firewall lol!

I suppose the FIRE bit has scared them off of the idea. ^^;

Human Rumors

Human Sorceress: "I head from a reliable source that if you bathe in the Chidorni Waterfalls during the Silvery Night you'll gain the ultimate Lunar Spell!"

Neko Scout: "Oh yeah? That sounds amazing! Who's the reliable source?"

Human Sorceress: "Vivian."

---

Cloaked Man: "I heard there's some crazy naga with spiky brown hair with green streaks who tackles on any male naga she can find and begs them to give her 'Nagalings'."

Predator Based Rumors

Giant Elf: "I heard there's half dragons in Felarya now! Isn't that scary?"

Naga Babe: "Naw! I heard from a human I ate all you have to do is shout words at them and they'll be slain!"
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:57 pm

There is word among some Negavian circles at a ' Felaryan tabloid' is being circulated featuring damning articles concerning the city's leadership, praise of famous adventures as well as a wide range of topless photos from many of Felarya's infamous female predators. It is said the tabloid has proven a hit with many a young adventure. The authorities have since dismissed such a print as baseless chatter, citing that the wholesome residence of Negav have no need for such smut.

(Credit goes to TheUltimate for originally coming up with this idea in a random conversation.)
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai-sama
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:17 am

[1]
Don't touch the wings of an angry fairy. The wings might leak some magic, causing you a shock with a numb limb for a week if you are lucky... if you are not so lucky you will get vaporized. Seriously, don't touch them...

[2]
Some say there is an advertising poster at the streets of Negav promoting a fairy-dating-agency. For 200 Skevols anyone can pick the fairy of his desires from a catalog for speed dating and candle-light dinner at the fairy pond. The owner of that agency is also said to run a fast-food restaurant in Fairy Kingdom's Kortiki town. Just an odd coincidence most presume...
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Daiyoukai-sama wrote:

[2]
Some say there is an advertising poster at the streets of Negav promoting a fairy-dating-agency. For 200 Skevols anyone can pick the fairy of his desires from a catalog for speed dating and candle-light dinner at the fairy pond. The owner of that agency is also said to run a fast-food restaurant in Fairy Kingdom's Kortiki town. Just an odd coincidence most presume...

XD Oh I love that one. Almost makes me wish I could write a fic right now.

"I heard there's a giant naga who goes around speakacating in a funnified way that seems quite catchyacated. It's said nobody can speakacate with her for too long or they'll contrimate her weird speechacated impedimalation.
-Vila Sarasm, Felaryan Cartographer-

"An Adventure once told me she saw a golden Titan walking around near Pyrale Mountain completely nude and made of the finest white gold you'd ever seen. When approached she would turn and flash anyone who got too close with a blinding ray of reflected light so he couldn't even get a blurry photograph."
-Ken Lotama, Frequent Rumor Monger-

"I saw something truly strange the other day while out in the jungle. It was a little farm in the middle of nowhere and it had the strangest looking animals you ever did see there! They was not normal animals though. They were black and white and spotted all over and had four feet, horns and low tails with tufts of fur on 'em and huge pink udders that gave milk! I asked the girl, Prave I think she said her name was, what they was called and she said simply 'cows'."
-Natalie Teegher, Neko Scout 2nd Class-
Back to top Go down
Daiyoukai-sama
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:25 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:

XD Oh I love that one. Almost makes me wish I could write a fic right now.
The idea just came in^^... I think while replying to a comment^^

jedi-explorer wrote:

"I saw something truly strange the other day while out in the jungle. It was a little farm in the middle of nowhere and it had the strangest looking animals you ever did see there! They was not normal animals though. They were  black and white and spotted all over and had four feet, horns and low tails with tufts of fur on 'em and huge pink udders that gave milk! I asked the girl, Prave I think she said her name was, what they was called and she said simply 'cows'."
-Natalie Teegher, Neko Scout 2nd Class-
Milk is definitly needed in Felarya. But I just can't figure out how the quality control would work... maybe Holstaurus-Girls? Giant Ones?
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:06 am

Travelers who return from the great plains tell whispers of a walking metal giant striding over the land; while not as large as the native centaurs and other giant predators it still towers over any man. Some who have claimed to see this 'machine' say it carries the scared and blackened symbol of the Vishmitals on its battered side and looks to be in pain as it continues its relentless journey through the wilderness. Those who believe these tales theorize that after the fall of their hidden military compound, this 'machine' has gained or since activated some form of sentience and is seeking to reunite with its creators. They also say each new sighting puts the 'machine' closer and closer to Negav...
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 6:46 pm

"Tholzora was a succubus who was said to be so intuitive and persuasive she could manipulate her fellow demons and did so using simple blackmail, bribery and such. She was said have aquired the ability to 'map' how people all relate to one another cosmically and used this Cosmic Map to figure who needed what and how to get it to them using whom or what. She was so good at this she used it to eventally get favors from anyone, even making Menyssan throw chess games it's said, until she went about manipulating the royal houses and pretty much controlled all of the Felarya's hell realm. Then one day she seems to just disappear mysteriously and without any further explanation.

-Crimson Scroll, a record of Demon Lore and Myth -
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 3:48 pm

In a dangerous world like Felarya, naturally rumors abound of artifacts capable of preventing one's death in the face of hazard. Never being proven true or false, these are the rumors and dreams  chased after by those who desire wealth, safety, long lives, or who are simply desperate enough. Though many, there are several of this kind of rumor with many points in common, though others different.

Many of such rumors detail an artifact, or many artifacts depending on who you ask, easy to carry but hard to miss, which will not only ressurrect its carrier upon his demise, but also transport him through space and time back to the last safe place he visited or rested before his death, memory intact, allowing him to live life again and avoid death's grasp. Some rumors claim it to be hidden away in a difficult to reach place even the most daring of mercenaries would dare not tread, while others claim they hide in plain sight, taking the forms of objects about which we'd not think twice. Some have the idea these artifacts take the guise of unnaturally-coloured fungi, while others claim the artifact depicts an image of the face of he who is destined to collect it. Some claim there are several in existence who provide one retry at life and disappear therafter, while the rest say there's only one, with a limited number of uses for each person; once it runs dry of power, it is sealed away to be discovered again.

Nobody knows for sure what is truth. There've been many claims by those who supposedly found such an artifact, but they're no longer around. But the allure of such powers continues to drive many men, often to the doom they're so yearning to delay. How ironic.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 6:13 pm

There are rumors about a strange group of mercenaries who killed predators for a price. Many disregard it, although at noon, they could find a predator with a strange marking of the number five...
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:39 pm

It is said there is a strange anomaly that appears at the edge of the world in Felarya. No not the green mists or the super mega giant oceanic naga! I mean the Marks `! It is said that if you sail far enough, or travel deep enough into the jungles of the north, you will find large black mark that seem random but if seen from the air make geoglyphs that make predators and ruins even look small. They are mysterious and appear to be a combination of numbers. How put these symbols here? Why did they do it? HOW did they do it? No one has yet figured it out but one researcher at the Isolon Academy suggested they could be a way of maping coordinates using a code. He was promptly laughed off the campus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya rumors   Felarya rumors - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya rumors
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35