Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas

Go down 
+2
Pendragon
jedi-explorer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas Empty
PostSubject: Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas   Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 8:29 pm

http://www.cbs8.com/story/31440831/nestle-recalls-digiorno-pizzas-stouffers-meals-for-glass-in-food
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas   Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 5:24 am

It must be a real pain in the glass to recall all of those. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas   Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 8:25 am

Pendragon wrote:

Smashing joke mate
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas   Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 10:14 am

Ok, cut it. I ain't gonna just swallow this.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas   Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 8:47 pm

Pendragon wrote:

I wanna laugh....so bad but this is one of my all time biggest fears. ^^; Glass in my food or in my blood stream is probably near the top three ways I'd not like to die.
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas   Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 3:40 pm

Glass in your blood stream? No shard of glass is that small, and it'd have to go through solid walls to get into a blood vessel... Your fear is completely unfounded, mate. If you swallow it, it'd stay in the digestive tract till it comes out with the rest of the food =P
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas   Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Ilceren wrote:
Glass in your blood stream? No shard of glass is that small, and it'd have to go through solid walls to get into a blood vessel... Your fear is completely unfounded, mate. If you swallow it, it'd stay in the digestive tract till it comes out with the rest of the food =P

Could cause cuts to the digestive system's internal walls though, which could lead to inflammation and infection, depending on the size of the glass shards really, If they just big enougth to be casually noticed by customers, then it's proberly isn't good to swallow them.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas   Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 11:20 am

Fish bones are something I'm really scared of. Keeps me from eating salmon.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas   Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 11:45 pm

Ilceren wrote:

Alas I can attest otherwise. My family tells of a family member who had a piece of glass slip into his blood stream and trave straight to his heart and perforate it killing him an a terrible way. =/ So no words can convince me that a glass shard can't kill you. Afraid it and spiders are forever my eternal fears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas   Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food Recal on Frozen Dinners and Pizzas
Page 1 of 1