Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MIDNIGHT CLUB

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 3:11 pm

Jor raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest. "You assume of course that I know you, elf." She does wince slightly at her tone, but being told off for doing her job was frustrating. Her ruby eyes glance from Elaine to Jennifer and her tone softens somewhat. "Will this tiny mortal be fine?" She asked, still noticeably speaking as if from her previous stature.

Wil was blushing furiously at the tightness of Donna's belly around him, feeling it sway with every step. "No I don't mind. It's okay." He said, the thought strangely arousing to him. Meanwhile, Jor could feel the arousal of everyone around her and breathed deeply of it. She could feel Iria touching a spot deep within her, and telepathically said. "Careful hun. The most pleasurable ride of life awaits you there." Meanwhile, she could feel Jortrigan pleasing her below. Jor purred, wrapping her long legs around Jortrigan's body while her tail stroked the Hell Elf's cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 3:46 pm

Elaine watched the Succubus - which had something... owl-like. Then she said: "I see - You can split Your Existence into more than one Avatar... Interesting."
Then she said: "I think she will be fine - as far as I know she owns a whole Factory as big as a Town, which builds these... `Cars´. So Mrs. Jennifer Talbot is Kind of a... Chieftain, where she comes from. And they usually have to be strong... I guess. But as I said - where she comes from, the biggest Things moving are Machines - like 600-Meter-Ships."
Then Jennifer took herself together - and observed this red... Whatever it was. Then she asked: "So... You are Kind of a Security Guard here? You really are unique... I think. Well... perhaps I can find a fitting Body Guard for me here?"

Meanwhile Pearl was watching Troy, while he was admiring the Place between Damian´s long Legs - how this taut, dark grey Stretch covered his Derriére. She smiled at Troy: "This really is hot, hm?"
"You bet!" Troy nodded, touching these interesting Roundings and Bulges gently and Pearl poked Damian´s Bum at the Middle Seam, making him moan - and small Saleen too, as his Throat was stretching even more.
And Iria moaned too, with her Head deep in Jor´s rubbing Stomach: "Mooh, this is so hot - You´re so sexy everywhere - even deep in here!"
Meanwhile Wil appeared with his Head in Donna Diana´s enormous Throat again - this `Angler-Fish-Trick´ did please her well, it seemed. So the whole Boy reappeared, gently released out of the Depths of her Stomach - which was really rare for a Victim devoured by the nospheratic Sorceress. Then she sat astride on Wil´s Tummy and she touched his Nose with her Index: "RETROVERSIS."
And Wil was dry again - and looked as new: "Theheee... now we can enter the Party!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 4:05 am

Ishoam gave a somewhat confused nod. "Well... a little bit. I saw your giantess counterpart at the gate. And I figure the best way to make friends with a giantess around here is to take a trip inside her. I'm quite familiar with seemingly every giant woman's desire to eat humans around here. So I thought I would sorta offer myself as a snack if that makes sense, so I can get to know a giantess better. Ya know?"

Tache would have giggled at his answer. He had been in her belly a few times before, and had indeed felt like it brought them closer together as friends. And he didn't taste too bad either. He had a good flavor and wriggled nicely in her stomach. "He's quite a tasty human." The fairy said as she gave her lips a passive lick. "You'd really enjoy him."
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 7:47 am

Jor glanced into the owl-like eyes of the wild elf, feeling a slight shiver. It was almost as if Elaine was looking through her. When the elf came to her conclusion, Jor frowned. "Yes." She said after a pause. Then the fragile human finally pulled herself together and looked at her questioning if she was a guard and if she could possibly find a unique bodyguard here. "Yes, I am. And perhaps." Her avatar on Tache's hand then turned to Ishe and Tache. "I see. Although, you should reconsider at the moment." She glanced back towards her giant form, still digesting the intruding harpy and watching over the gate and fairy. "Perhaps though, we can still fulfill your wish. Come here."
~~~~~
Back at the Midnight Club, Jor gasped. She could feel Iria move around, deep within her. Her walls pulsed softly around Iria, feeling the woman's form inside her on the edge of no return. Oh, it was too much. She had to sit down. She stumbled back to the privacy of an alcove, sitting down and curling up around her swollen stomach. "Iria." She whispered. "...I'd like to Deep Kiss."
~~~~~
Wil gasped lightly as he was pulled back up, feeling his head pop up into Diana's powerful throat again. He moaned softly as he was gently released from the Sorceress and onto the soft grass below. He rolled onto his back to look up at her, just as he felt her sit down atop him. He blushed shyly, matted and slick hair covering his eyes as he glanced towards her, feeling her boop him on the nose. His eyes widened slightly as he dried, his lithe form going still beneath her. "Miss Diana. Do you think I might - at the party?" He asked shyly, his feminine form cute as he blushed and covered his face.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 8:37 am

"A Body Guard..." Elaine rose a Brow, while Jennifer looked at her - with an unique Look.
"What?" Elaine asked.

"Oh yes!" Iria answered joyfully, cuddling her Face deep down into the warm, soft and glossy-wet End of Jor´s Stomach - and her Head finally simply slipped through this malleable Opening, making her moan again: "Mooh, this is sooo sweet... It´s deep and tight... and it´s all moving down here so hot!"
And then Iria started her enthusiastic `Kiss Attack´ deep down in Jor´s Pelvis.
Jortrigan however sat up and watched Jor vanishing in a shady Corner: "Harhar... Now You know the Power of the `Eastwood Style´..."
Then she looked down beteen her spreaded Legs - at her tight, glossy black Leather Bum: "As we both know, too - right, Bo?"
"Mhh..." came out of her Bum, making all the Students around her gasp in Awe.

Still sitting astride on Wil Donna Diana looked at her new sweet Friend, playing alongside his Shoulders with her fine, elegant Hands. Then he could feel a strange little Movement on his Tummy - her Nuba was twitching at his Shirt - and he could see that.
Very clear.
The Sorceress smiled, while her Leather Pants were creaking teasingly, as she opened her Thighs even more. She asked with her cute Voice: "So now... What exactly do You want to do at the Party, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 3:19 am

Ish would step closer to the Jor Avatar. "Why should I reconsider?" Ish asked as he looked at her. "Is there already a meal in Jor's belly? Or is a trip down her throat a one-way trip because she doesn't believe in letting people out of her stomach?"

Tache had hoped that this didn't mean she wouldn't get to see Ish be swallowed by a giantess. She knew how nice he was to have as part of a snack or meal, and knew that any predator would be lucky to have him too. "He can still be eaten, right?" The fairy had asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 12:17 pm

"Wait a Sec... `can be eaten´? Is this a Joke?" Jennifer asked Elaine and she answered: "Under normal Circumstances I would answer, it´s deadly serious - but here it seems to be Kind of an Invitation..."
"You´re kidding me..." Jennifer frowned - but Elaine replied: "These are some of the Customs here, You may find unusual, or perhaps rather disturbing. As You can see - many of the People here can change their Size at Will - or the Size of Others..."
"Uhhm... yeah... that´s odd..."
"Where You come from this may be the Case. Here being voluntarily swallowed also is seen as a Sign of Trust." the Wild Elven Woman explained - and Jennifer looked at the tall Woman with big Eyes: "Did You sometimes do something like that?"
"You´re a pretty curious one..." Elaine remarked, while looking at Jennifer with... an unreadable Expression.

MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 3 Con-pic1-kopiex9sr0
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 11:52 am

(Working on Posting now. Just letting you know I'm back. More details in a Pm)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 7:37 am

(Sure. Still waiting...) lol!
Back to top Go down
opt4bootay
Helpless prey
opt4bootay

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 4:22 pm

Bandur Khan wrote:

MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 3 Con-pic1-kopiex9sr0

(Sorry to intrude but I felt I should step from the shadows to say that art is superb.)
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 12:14 am

You think? Thank You!

Well, as You can see, if You look around, there are several Storis from me and big Sis Jormungdang... But she´s pretty occupied with her Job and for the others my Preferences are too odd - or too soft - Stuff like that. But I think she wouldn´t mind, if You would start to RP with us.

By the Way, I´m german - so my Kind of Writing perhaps looks something... weird.

So if You wanna RP with us - feel free to join...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIDNIGHT CLUB   MIDNIGHT CLUB - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIDNIGHT CLUB
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3