Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caster and Queen Elves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Omegafreeze
Tasty morsel

Caster and Queen Elves Empty
PostSubject: Caster and Queen Elves   Caster and Queen Elves Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:42 am

Caster Elves

Habitat

Caster Elves may be found in a variety of locations throughout the many worlds thanks to the wide variety of magic they posses but they are mostly found in Deeper Felarya. They are very rare and elusive. They are usually encountered singularly. They don't have an established territory and are nomadic in nature.

Physical Traits

Caster Eleves are usually between sixty to one hundred feet in height and have light grey skin and silver hair. In rare cases some Caster Elves will have white skin and white hair the colour of clouds. Their eye colour varies but their right pupil is always star-shaped, begining with a five-pointed star at birth and more points appearing as the elf gains in magical power and experiance.

Caster Elves are Physically weak but almost impervious to any magical attack that they already know themselves.
Caster Elves tend to wear items of clothing that increases their magical ability in some way

Society

All Caster Elves are male. They rarely travel in groups but it isn't unusual to find them keeping company with other races-especially fairies and dryads. Pairs of Caster Elves are usually father and son-although this is rare to see.

Queen Elves

Queen Elves live in Deeper Felarya and are rarely seen out in the open away from cover.

Physical Traits

Queen Elves range in height from eighty to one hundred and thirty feet. They usually have light grey skin with silver hair but some rare individuals have dark black hair and peach-coloured skin. Their eye colour varies quite a bit.

Queen Elves enjoy immunity to physical attacks but are curiously vulnerable to magical assault.

Society

All Queen Elves are female and tend to live in small groups of five to twenty. They are rarely seen becasue most people have the good sense to stay out of Deeper Felarya! One the rare occasions that Queen Elves are encounted, they will always try to gently persuade their new "friend" to tell them all about the outside world. Few people can refuse a one hundred foot tall naked lady!^^

Special Note

Both Caster and Queen Elves are allies to nagas, drayds and fairies because of events that took place during the great war between the nagas and the dridders

I realy dont think Queen Elvses is a good name but besides that i think everything is ok but I wanted more that two opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://omegafreeze.deviantart.com/
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: Caster and Queen Elves   Caster and Queen Elves Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:33 am

Very Happy I like them! Great characters with some real potential!
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Caster and Queen Elves   Caster and Queen Elves Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:28 pm

Interesting races Smile
Their design is nice but the idea of having them of only one sex is maybe a bit odd ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Omegafreeze
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Caster and Queen Elves   Caster and Queen Elves Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:10 pm

Karbo wrote:
Interesting races Smile
Their design is nice but the idea of having them of only one sex is maybe a bit odd ^^;

Achually there the same but because of there differant traits they have differant names I still that name to unforchunatly. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ConnorKCM
Naga food
ConnorKCM

PostSubject: Re: Caster and Queen Elves   Caster and Queen Elves Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:16 pm

I Like It lol!
Back to top Go down
Omegafreeze
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Caster and Queen Elves   Caster and Queen Elves Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:35 pm

ConnorKCM wrote:
I Like It lol!

Thanks can you help me out with the name for both?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caster and Queen Elves   Caster and Queen Elves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caster and Queen Elves
Page 1 of 1