Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lailasin: By Dawn Shadowblade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

Location : "The Funny Farm, where life is beautiful all the time!"

Lailasin: By Dawn Shadowblade Empty
PostSubject: Lailasin: By Dawn Shadowblade   Lailasin: By Dawn Shadowblade Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:52 am

Lailasin: By Dawn Shadowblade 21492a10
Name:
Lailasin (LIE-la-sin)

Species/Subspecies:
Archon, Chaos

76 human years but she is still relatively young.

Height:
Max; 83 ft
Min; 5 ft

Physical description:

The exterior of her body feels as soft as normal flesh but it is as tough as solid titanium. Her hair is plasma and it flickers about like fire. The same can be seen emanating from her elbows and outer sides of her shins, as well as enveloping the points at the bottom of her legs while floating. this plasma doesn't burn to the touch unless she actively makes it. She is semi-transparent and even the edges of her internal organs are indistinguishable from the others. When she swallows her prey they are clearly visible and can see just as clearly through her glowing blue tinged flesh. Her digestion is clearly seen as the victim begins to liquefy and disappear as they are absorbed.

Eye color;
luminescent yellow
Hair color;
luminescent fiery green
Skin color;
luminescent blue

Metaphysical Capabilities:
She can manipulate fire and heat with the utmost of ease, creating a raging inferno from a match in an instant or diminishing it just as fast.
She can emit a stream of plasma from her mouth as a sort of breath weapon. Though it quickly dissipates and only damages her intended target, a skill she had mastered over time.
In her small size only she can fly and float with plasma that is emitted at varying levels to soar through the air or seamlessly slide across the ground.

Physical Capabilities:
She is decently strong but she is fast, her speed is because she is more than just light on her feet. In a fight she will use her hands as claws to rake and scratch at opponents while also throwing punches. Her legs end in sharp points that when used in her fighting stile she can cut clean through her combatant or pierce through them. While large she will use her intimidation and allure to get what she wants. Her mouth and throat can stretch to accommodate most anything smaller than her and she can and has eaten the occasional unaware giantess.

Personality:
She is witty and enjoys a good game, even if the odds are stacked in her favor. She is a little sadistic and loves to toy with her prey. she will go to the length of making them trust her and then gobbling them up in their sleep. Little is know about her as her kind nor she is native to Felarya, but if you ask her a riddle she cant help but try to solve it and if they happen to stump her she will release her catch and regard them as kin, she never forgets a face or voice so they have nothing to fear from her again in fact she will go out of her way to defend you.. She will also regard the designated companions as her friends as well.

Predation/ hunting habits:
Opportunistic;
She sees hunting as a game and if her prey decides to play along (Trying to escape) its all the more fun. She lays traps and dangers to shepherd them into a corner. She loves to tease her newfound toys with hope of escape and then with the eventuality, though she is a stickler for riddles and a few have made one that stumped her, so yeah a few have gotten away.

Food category:
10 ft and under.

Bio:
Originally a very kind and protecting person Lailasin came to the land of Felarya and all that changed. She saw the way the world works and was enticed. She could barely have been called reluctant as she quickly became accustomed to gulping down the occasional passerby. She explores the land in search of tasty toys to chase and catch. She grew up and began experimenting on the different ways to hunt prey and she made a few odd friends here and there but she usually lives in the moment and doesn't remember her life much before Felarya's world of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Lailasin: By Dawn Shadowblade   Lailasin: By Dawn Shadowblade Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:39 pm

Firstly even though I discourage people from complimenting pics instead of bios first I have to say I love the subtle motion of that picture! @-@ Mesmerizing display of mastery of poses using reaistic motion. Kinda wish I could do that!

Now on to the bio itself: It's great! Very well written and uses a slight structuring change without disregarding the formatting found int he wiki. Specefically I liked:

Shadowblade wrote:
she will go to the length of making them trust her and then gobbling them up in their sleep.

I know this added nothing to the bio but kinky fun but I love that image. XD I've had that secret scenario in my head a while so it's interesting to see it on somebody else's bio.

Shadowblade wrote:
She loves to tease her newfound toys with hope of escape and then with the eventuality, though she is a stickler for riddles and a few have made one that stumped her, so yeah a few have gotten away.

A little sphinx-like but I do like that. I could see Tam learning of this and trying her luck foolishly cause not many predators boast of having a sparing trigger like this.

Shadowblade wrote:
Originally a very kind and protecting person Lailasin came to the land of Felarya and all that changed. She saw the way the world works and was enticed. She could barely have been called reluctant as she quickly became accustomed to gulping down the occasional passerby.

So Felarya 'corrupted' her hm? XD A likely story says I! But an amusing sentence.

All in all the only thing I didn't like was her high combat prowess but you balanced that well enough. Pretty nice! I am curious though....Does she bleed? Is her body like elemental or demon's and only a conscious will is the real part of the body? IE: Is there way to injure her body beyond repair and force her will to leave and have reform slowly someplace with available material?
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

Location : "The Funny Farm, where life is beautiful all the time!"

PostSubject: Re: Lailasin: By Dawn Shadowblade   Lailasin: By Dawn Shadowblade Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 9:45 am

jedi-explorer wrote:

I am curious though....Does she bleed? Is her body like elemental or demon's and only a conscious will is the real part of the body? IE: Is there way to injure her body beyond repair and force her will to leave and have reform slowly someplace with available material?

Well, she doesn't bleed per say, when she is damaged more plasma flames erupt from the wound. If she does take too much damage, she converts to a ball of plasma and ascends to the Ozone layer to reform her body. She converts the Ozone into Antimatter which comprises her body. This natural composition is the reason for her physical ability. She has no control over this process.

*This is why I like reviews, thanks and how does this sound*
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Lailasin: By Dawn Shadowblade   Lailasin: By Dawn Shadowblade Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 3:23 pm

Dawn_Shadowblade wrote:
jedi-explorer wrote:

I am curious though....Does she bleed? Is her body like elemental or demon's and only a conscious will is the real part of the body? IE: Is there way to injure her body beyond repair and force her will to leave and have reform slowly someplace with available material?

Well, she doesn't bleed per say, when she is damaged more plasma flames erupt from the wound. If she does take too much damage, she converts to a ball of plasma and ascends to the Ozone layer to reform her body. She converts the Ozone into Antimatter which comprises her body. This natural composition is the reason for her physical ability. She has no control over this process.

*This is why I like reviews, thanks and how does this sound*

Interesting! So injuring her could end up potentially damaging the attacker? Hm could be OP except that she has a 'collapse point'. Seems balanced then.

Shadowblade wrote:
She converts the Ozone into Antimatter

O___O; I'd be worried if I were her. Antimater is a very powerful and rare source of energy. I could see some advanced races being interested in the capturing of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lailasin: By Dawn Shadowblade   Lailasin: By Dawn Shadowblade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lailasin: By Dawn Shadowblade
Page 1 of 1