Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Grande Sequel

Go down 
+4
Dawn_Shadowblade
SpectrumGirl
Lockheed X-17
jedi-explorer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

So do you think Anga can suceed where Richard Failed?
Bwhahahaha!....Yes
A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
No. She's too confident.
A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

Location : "The Funny Farm, where life is beautiful all the time!"

A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:05 pm

Azreal turned and saw the reptilian-humanoid approach and tensed up. He felt awkward and didn't know what to do. He watched Anga's attempt to converse with the scaly woman. His holy aura did nothing to mask the fear emanating from him. He  internally pleaded for Anga not to say anything to make the woman angry.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 5:02 pm

"Payment? I don't need payment. Wiping out evil is enough for me."

Julie giggled a little.

"Of course, I'm not saying that I won't accept payment..."
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:53 am

(Y'know what...between getting used to my new job and getting into Dark Souls lately, I don't think now is a good time for me to join in on this. Sad I'll be keeping my eye on it as best I can, though, and if things start winding down for me, I'll look into joining in later. Is that okay?)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:33 am

Mako just looked at them, especially at the reptilian. While he was looking, he saw that the weird guy flirting Anga has his aura lowered. Within his soul, he could see that that man was afraid, and Mako just observed.

Becoming impatient, he began to talk again.
"Hey boss, are we waiting for someone else?"

EDIT: Grammar Correction.

Last edited by Lockheed X-17 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 12:40 pm

Nilanth's golden eyes curiously wandered over the person who had addressed her. Her smell was not infused with the scent of fear emanating from the man behind her, who was quite frozen. 'Heh, he reminds me of the rabbit I ate yesterday.' Nilanth thought, throwing him a teasing fang-filled smirk as she turned to face their leader. The one who had just asked how they could help her. "I need no help from you." Nilanth stated, not harshly but rather matter of fact. "I merely wanted to see what sort of idi- individuals were making such a ruckus and woke me from my sleep." This statement had a slight barb in it, but Nilanth caught herself before she grew too angry, the slight trails of smoke growing darker if for a brief moment.

Nilanth took another look at the party. "Huh, this a voyage?" She asked, glancing at the gear they held. The other humans so similarly equipped had said so. "Perhaps, I'll tag along." She starts to stroll in, claws gripping the ground excitedly as she does. She stops next to Azreal, sniffing the air around him before giving him a small lick with her forked tongue. "Hello my tasty, little rabbit." She says, teasing him with another grin before wandering within the general area of their encampment.
Back to top Go down
http://jormungdang.deviantart.com
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 3:49 am

Julie was getting bored so she decided to meditate while she waited. This also helped her keep her mana high when she had gone without sleep for a while.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 7:09 am

((Wow, it's been a while.))

((And did someone say 'sequel'? Er, 'spiritual successor'? Guess I'd better retrieve Jenna's old CS Razz )

Jenna the Tomthumb Alchemist's bio.

Spoiler:

Jenna watched the group of... well, some properly-sized humans and an assortment of other beings gather around beneath her. Having taken a seat in the rafters of the inn to enjoy the company of a few other small-folk, the artificial tomthumb had a pretty good view of the 'giants' gathered around, below. Of particular interest was a rater... reptilian lady, who, given her lack of clothing, seemed to have more in common with a 'real' giant predator than the humans she was speaking with.

Her references to eating people helped the comparison a little.

So it was just the tomthumb's luck that, as she leaned over the edge of a rafter a little to get a better look at the strange lady (Nilanth), she misjudged the distance and suddenly found herself plummeting right toward the odd-looking woman with a terrified, tiny shriek.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 6:40 pm

(Tis okay, Nyaha. Take your time and good luck on the new job. Yay! Bathy is baaaaack and Jenna too! Sorry for my lateness but I had a few ....baddest of the bad days.....Now I'm back though so let's crank up the rock music and get the show underway!)

Anga had met quite a few species in the Cascade- Er well technically not 'met' but observed from a distance and dealt with the complaints of sometimes? Either way she had some experience with alien life forms and aggressive species...Though this one was pretty intimidating! But wait did she just say?

"You wish to join our venture?" Anga asked not quite believing it. She looked strong and very, very capable an adventurer. A good ally to have....if you could trust her not to eat the rest of the party. She observed that Az was getting the eye from Nilanth and she looked...peckish to say the least. "Well we'd be glad to have you but we do have this tenny, tiny little rule about not eating the other party members." She said with a frown looking up hearing a sound and thinking. 'Now what?' And having to do a double take at what she spied: A tiny girl falling toward's Nilanth's head. "What in the name of the cosmos...?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 7:25 pm

Azreal quickly held up his arm and a ribbon stretched out to catch the falling humanoid. the lighter ribbon created a soft platform for the being to safely land on. "That could have ended badly..." he was still nervous of provoking the scaly woman and moved the ribbon platform to a spot center to the group. "Are you alright?" he asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Jenna let out a squeak as she hit a... ribbon? Unless she was mistaken, there wasn't a single strip of cloth on the woman she'd been falling towards, thus adding a curious edge to her high-pitched groan as she looked at where she landed. And... well...

It was a ribbon. Just a ribbon.

The tomthumb moaned in quiet terror at the idea of plummeting and found herself clinging to the cloth platform rather grimly. Her grip slackened noticeably, however, when she looked around and saw she was in the middle of the group she'd been watching. Like desert on a party platter. She found herself thinking as one hand fell to one of her handy dandy anti-digestion potions.

"Uh... h-heyo!" The tiny squeaked after a long moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 10:16 am

(I'll have sporadic internet over the next few weeks but forging ahead.)

Nilanth noticed the look of surprised confusion on Anga's face and smiled. "Sure, why not? It sounds to be interesting." Her eyes then began to follow Anga's gaze to above her head. Nilanth, confused, begins to look up spot a tiny human falling towards her. She would smile sharply as she started to open her mouth. Only to have a strange ribbon take her mark away.

Nilanth stared slightly at the tiny on the ribbon, her yellow gold eyes betraying no emotion. Suddenly the reptilian woman began to chuckle. "Was that a sneak attack huh? Hahaha, I like this one." She said lightly tapping a claw on her cheek with a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 5:57 pm

Mako looked towards the tomthumb. She looked quite similar to his colleague, aside from the camo. He remembered that Eredor's machine was almost complete, at least when he last checked. He didn't realize that he just arrived.

"Finally, I'm done."
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 7:25 am

Julie was still distracted by her meditation, but she did sense the new arrivals. Everything will be fine as long as they don't disturb her.
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Azreal smiled at the tiny newcomer, "Hi! you aren't hurt are you?" two more ribbons extended from the wrap on his arm and wove together to create a better platform for the small humanoid to stand upon. Az's holy aura could be felt radiating from him as he felt proud of saving a life. Az' turned to the scaly woman nervous she would kill him. When she spoke he was slightly surprised by her response, "Uh... sneak attack? Sure..." He hopped she didn't just say that to get him to lower his guard around her. He didn't let his guard down around anyone until they have proven their trustworthiness.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 12:17 am

Eredor looked around, currently at his minuscule size, and appeared at Anga's shoulder.

"What's the commotion here?"he asked to no one in particular. Then, as he feel magic return back to 'normal' doses he jumped and grew to a meager 4'2".
Back to top Go down
Balthazaar
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Balthazaar

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 2:25 am

Jenna found herself gulping as the reptilian woman eyed her... straight-faced. Sure, the tomthumb could survive swallowing, but if this lady liked using those rather sharp teeth of hers, well... it wouldn't end well. At least, not for Jenna. So she tried not to think about that too hard, especially when Nilanth burst into laughter.

At the seemingly harmless question about a sneak attack - which the... er, ghost holding her seemed to think was directed at him - Jenna quickly shook her head. "N-no, no, no! I'm, ah..." She hesitated. "...If I did mean you harm, uh, miss, it'd be a lot more... indirect." She managed rather weakly. On second thought, a thorough smashing would ruin Jenna's day, too...

Why do I hate myself?

With the lady sorted, Jenna turned to the... thing holding her. "Me? Uh, I'm fine. Thanks. I mean, I'd still be okay in her," a tiny thumb was jerked in the vague direction of Nilanth, "but that'd make a mess. So, er, thanks." The tomthumb finished with a lopsided grin.

"Just... what have I stumbled into, though?" She found herself asking as she looked around. There was another tomthumb, but he displayed a rather worryingly fairy-like quality to size-shift before their eyes - fortunately to a short one compared to the rest of these 'giants' - and quite a few other interesting characters. "Who's in charge, exactly? And is there room for one more?"

Since I've pretty much finished business here, and all... and that size-shifter sure is fascinating. Is it what they call 'magic' here, or more my kind of science? Jenna thought, watching Eredor out of the corner of her eye while she looked for the party's leader.
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 6:00 pm

"What kind of magic is in this world, exactly? Most of my spells, other than necromancy-based ones, work perfectly well. Shapeshifting is one art I never learned, though."

Julie continues to meditate. She was so deep into meditation that she didn't realize that she was speaking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 1:38 am

BEGIN SCAN:
Eredor's eyes darted around the room, scanning everything and everyone and logging it into his notebook (which looks like a plain old notebook, but is actually digital in format.) for purposes. Meanwhile Mako simply shook his head. He disdains being scanned, that is the very reason he wore a mask. Good thing that the mask actually stops anyone from seeing his true face...
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:42 pm

Julie could feel herself getting scanned. She didn't know whether to be flattered or insulted. It didn't matter right now, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 5:48 pm

(Is this dead?)
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 1:48 am

(I hope not. It happens way too much.)
Back to top Go down
Jormungdang
Great warrior
Great warrior
Jormungdang

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 5:30 am

(I'm waiting till I can get back so I can properly post. But i don't think so. )
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 7:40 pm

(Well then, can we keep this alive until someone else posts?)
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 9:20 pm

(I'm still here, and waiting for more peoples.)
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:34 am

(Ok, since I'm still waiting, might as well reply.)

"Scan Complete"
Eredor began looking over his book, as if it were an actual book, flipping pages and such, and did some corrections over previously written data. His eyes darted around the room as he tried to position himself far from both the rabbit-girl and the predator.

Mako just stood, waiting impatiently to receive is gold. Annoyed, he then sat down and tried to slice some stuff with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grande Sequel   A Grande Sequel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grande Sequel
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next