Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days

Go down 
+9
Xelon
Karbo
Thywolf
Ilceren
The Ultimate
Pendragon
dragon808tr
Amaroq
Archmage_Bael
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Empty
PostSubject: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 11:32 pm

...Pokemon GO.

THERE I SAID IT.
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 6:02 am

Legal issues with idiots trying to steal my money.
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 6:43 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
...Pokemon GO.

THERE I SAID IT.

What level are you? I've been playing it as well. Its really good, i'm even using my data for it! (I have one off those data plans where you use data like minuites, but I've never used it over the years, so I have a bunch!)

I only took one real walk with it, and even found a fellow player (a dad type) and walked with him. I'll need to see if there are any gyms near me, as there is no data near me in the national map.

I can't wait for trading, trainer, and battle updates outside of gyms!

Now to prank people by making them think the "GO" stands for Global Offensive! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:17 pm

16. almost level 17. I go everywhere getting pokemon and challenging gyms. X3
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 8:53 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
16. almost level 17. I go everywhere getting pokemon and challenging gyms. X3

Lucky! Im level 5!I dont even have any Gyms near me! And the nearest Pokestop is a short drive away! So I just use the Pokeball Sniper technique to make it 1 ball, 1 catch. It takes some practice, but I have mastered it.

What team are you? Once I find a gym and get the prompt to choose, I will be Team Instinct! (Too bad Team Rocket wasn't an option!)

Although, I'm kinda dissapointed in the evolution system. 50 pokemon-specific candies per evolution is ridiculous! It would be so much better if the candies were universal. Or if you had the option to use candy OR stardust! Hopefully, they do something about it soon! Since that means my Charmander will stay that way forever! Poor guy...
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:03 pm

Oh, its 400 for Magikarp. I'm at 160ish myself, or more.

I'm about to reach lvl 19, and I'm on Team Valor.

I actually bought a team rocket shirt off Amazon, as well as a team Harmony shirt. Lets all remember that this is friendly competition. Dont want people actually eating each other over this~!

There's a theory around about how we're actually the bad guys, as we fight for territory and power and more pokemon, also we fight amongst each other as well.

Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Team_harmony_by_seoxys6-da9vrq6
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 6:51 pm

Yeesh, everyone is addicted to this game. It's like crack.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 1:51 am

Pendragon wrote:
It's like crack.

But for kids!
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 7:47 pm

The App is actually rated 18+, though XD Although it's true it's a recent change.
Back to top Go down
Thywolf
Great warrior
Great warrior
Thywolf

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 9:07 pm

working 12 hour shifts at a mine..... there is like one pokestop by my bus stop... i'm lvl 6
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 5:05 am

Ilceren wrote:
The App is actually rated 18+, though XD

Exactly, for kids. xP Nah, and not sure where it says 18+, on the App Store the rating says 9+ unless everyone is playing a super violent GTA style version that I don't know about >.> but jokes aside, I can see it being 18+ if you're playing it on your bill but kids are probably best playing in groups or with an adult with them. But I'm just stating the obvious now, not like there's kids on this forum to see this anyways. ... <.< ... >.> ...Or are there.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 6:49 am

That game seems to be turning into a phenomenon XP
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Xelon
Tasty morsel
Xelon

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 6:58 am

Yes, I have also seen this game explode in popularity.
Back to top Go down
https://www.booksie.com/users/Leon+A.+Hodges-166080
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 11:38 am

Karbo wrote:
That game seems to be turning into a phenomenon XP

It is! Almost everyone I know plays it, even some dad-age adults! Its a pretty fun game, its not exactly Pokemon, but it's still amazing and worth the hype to me.

Unfortunately, Felarya Go seems to be offline due to people getting eaten! Which is a shame since that might be more fun! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 9:04 am

A Team Mystic right here, and very happy to be one. But I'm only level 11. T-T
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:54 pm

Darth_Nergal wrote:
A Team Mystic right here, and very happy to be one. But I'm only level 11. T-T

Don't feel so bad! I'm Team Mystic and level 9! But I do play only when I ride in the car mostly as I'm in a poke dead zone out here in the country =P Mostly see the buggers in the city.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 8:24 am

Now we just have to find out where everyone else has been
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 9:21 am

Basically.
Back to top Go down
Lockheed X-17
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Lockheed X-17

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 8:33 pm

I'm here. Waiting.... Nothing is interesting as of this moment. Not even at 4chan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days   Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I haven't been on the forum the last few days
Page 1 of 1