Share | 

ARGH!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: ARGH!!   Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:04 pm

Okay tell me I'm not the only one who's noticed every time you log in suddenly all these crazy pop ups and terrible ads show up on his screen? I mean it used to only be my cellphone, and the same stuff I got on my phone when I went to free manga sites further from the beaten path, but then my laptop started getting terrible ones. Including one that said it was Microsoft blocking my access to the site. -.-; Which I couldn't turn off. If I'm the only one, across two devices non-the-less, then I'll be okay and go with the theory the universe likes to pick on me or it's karma. But I want to know does anybody else have this problem lately?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: ARGH!!   Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:20 pm

jedi-explorer wrote:
Okay tell me I'm not the only one who's noticed every time you log in suddenly all these crazy pop ups and terrible ads show up on his screen? I mean it used to only be my cellphone, and the same stuff I got on my phone when I went to free manga sites further from the beaten path, but then my laptop started getting terrible ones. Including one that said it was Microsoft blocking my access to the site. -.-; Which I couldn't turn off. If I'm the only one, across two devices non-the-less, then I'll be okay and go with the theory the universe likes to pick on me or it's karma. But I want to know does anybody else have this problem lately?

In a way, I have add block, but I have recently (Over the past 2 ish months) gotten recurring ads at the top of the main fourm screen, but not anywhere else. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: ARGH!!   Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:09 am

I used to get a lot of ads before I installed ad block myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614917399
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: ARGH!!   Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:26 am

Hmm, I only get ads on forumotion if I'm not logged in, otherwise I don't see any. I have adblock too, but it doesn't show it has prevented any ads from appearing.

Let's see, have you noticed that those ads you are getting appear anywhere else? Or maybe that no matter which webpage you go to, the same type of ads consistently appear? Try with normal webs, like Google or Wikipedia.

Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: ARGH!!   Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:20 am

Ilceren wrote:
Hmm, I only get ads on forumotion if I'm not logged in, otherwise I don't see any. I have adblock too, but it doesn't show it has prevented any ads from appearing.

Interesting. I came here just now, and ABP says it blocked 2 ads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614917399
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: ARGH!!   Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:38 pm

It may be due to selective ads. Can anyone from Europe with Adblock on confirm, please?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARGH!!   

Back to top Go down

ARGH!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Off topic discussion-
Jump to: