Updated Naga Entry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Updated Naga Entry   Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:49 pm

Water-Nebula wrote:
(Sorry late to the party) I'm fine with a gender imbalance in nagas so I don't care that much, but I don't really think it makes sense. Giant nagas have 3 males confirmed on the wiki. As far as sapient predators go, that's a lot.

Well if we went by the gender ratios from the canonized wiki characters most races wouldn't have any males at all. It just so happens most people who make content about their characters happen to make them about female characters. There's really a lot more males than are represented.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614917399
Water-Nebula
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Updated Naga Entry   Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:53 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Water-Nebula wrote:
(Sorry late to the party) I'm fine with a gender imbalance in nagas so I don't care that much, but I don't really think it makes sense. Giant nagas have 3 males confirmed on the wiki. As far as sapient predators go, that's a lot.

Well if we went by the gender ratios from the canonized wiki characters most races wouldn't have any males at all. It just so happens most people who make content about their characters happen to make them about female characters. There's really a lot more males than are represented.

I know, but I can't help but notice the irony
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Updated Naga Entry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2