Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naughty Trio Analysis and Review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Naughty Trio Analysis and Review Empty
PostSubject: Naughty Trio Analysis and Review   Naughty Trio Analysis and Review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Hello and welcome to a new type of post I hope to make a series of! In this, we will be reviewing and analyzing the major parts of Felarya comics and stories! This will be a somewhat general overview and personal thoughts, and not about tiny, minute pixel details. Other than that, basically anything goes! So lets begin!

(Spoilers!) Even though it takes 3 minutes to read...

Source is here, alongside other things Karbo doesn't put on DA: https://aryion.com/g4/view/7171

Overview: Pretty much what I expected when Karbo announced a vore yuri comic. It's not plot heavy at all and gets to the point almost instantly.

The Good: Its Karbo's first comic in full color! I know I was amazed by it! I know Karbo takes his time making the black and white comics look good, but this was even better, despite it being shorter. For me, it had the same kick as the longer comics. Also, I enjoy once again having the comics return to mainland Felarya. (Seeing Hell was fun and the succubi are interesting and fun, but inorder for people to go there, they need to go to the jungle, usually~). Additionally, I think that this is the first comic set in the jungle without Crisis or Lea, which makes me wonder how they are doing. (Please tell me I'm not the only one interested in how their story ends!). One of my personal favorite bits of the comic was pages 13-14, the digestion scene. I for one loved the inside stomach shot and the fear on her face! Good to see some amazing digestion work, a rare gem these days! Lastly, Karbo transfers his single picture mastery over to the color comic format well, something I commend him for doing, as I'm sure it was a tough challenge!

The Bad: While I did enjoy it immensely, I did have a few questions. Vivian is pretty obviously every-kind-sexual (I still stand by my succubus in disguise theory), but does this make Malika and Melany lesbians (or at least bisexual)? Of course, there really isnt a problem here, but it does make me question the sexuality of the other characters. Also, to kinda nitpick a little, while I absolutely loved the digestion scene, I really wish that we would see more male preys. Just really a personal thing. Another note of mine is it seems Melany seems to have a different design from the older tomes. I don't know if I like it really. She seems different, although I can't really put my finger on it.

My thoughts: While I may have listed this under the bad, I am honestly curious in the lives of those people in the bag. How did they get there? What were they carrying on them? (I'm assuming they got caught by Melany's traps and put in the bag). While I can't currently find any underlying tie-in to other comics or pictures, it is somewhat tricky to place on the Felarya story timeline, since the events could really happen at any time (Including the possibilities of Lea living or dying due to the curse). Although it might seem somewhat random, I can't help but laugh at the happy expression on page 3 of the girl jumping into Vivian's maw. Also, I remember seeing the b**b sucking off a tiny idea from pages 4-5 from a GTS render video.

Bottom line: An honest 10/10. It's pretty much what you'd expect from someone like Karbo. The only flaws are small nitpicks for Felarya nerds like me, but a very enjoyable comic none the less with the full sexual appeal of vore on display.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Trio Analysis and Review   Naughty Trio Analysis and Review Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 8:02 am

raises a few questions about karbo's time commitments and his sincerity towards the forum community
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Trio Analysis and Review   Naughty Trio Analysis and Review Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 9:57 am

Well in a vore comic or anything of that sort I don't really worry about the how's and why's too much. That's for the main manga, of which I have not seen him make a sequel in a couple of years. I suppose because he gets far more viewers making sexy vore doujins.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Trio Analysis and Review   Naughty Trio Analysis and Review Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 3:35 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Well in a vore comic or anything of that sort I don't really worry about the how's and why's too much. That's for the main manga, of which I have not seen him make a sequel in a couple of years. I suppose because he gets far more viewers making sexy vore doujins.

Yes, Most likely, but I still hope to see the tome story arc finished one day, or at the very least, explain how it all ended with a short story/explanation. I was pretty curious as to if Lea would live through it.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Trio Analysis and Review   Naughty Trio Analysis and Review Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 9:06 am

Well I'm glad you liked it ^^ For Melany, yes she changed a bit from her early appearances. She looks maybe slightly more mature ( more elongated face ) and her hair cut is less flowing. But it's been a while already. Or maybe you mean something else ?

DarkOne wrote:
raises a few questions about karbo's time commitments and his sincerity towards the forum community

Uh well the making of that comic was spread on months.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Trio Analysis and Review   Naughty Trio Analysis and Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naughty Trio Analysis and Review
Page 1 of 1