Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you are very gay for Terra/men post here

Go down 
+63
nightgolem
Asuroth
rcs619
Crivella
neko-pet
Tuc135
OneofMany
codaman
Prof.Nekko
kaitheguy1234
Feadraug
Stabs
crazzycat
asaenvolk
Archmage_Bael
SuperPieGuy9
Darkfire destiny
NovusWolf
The Rev
Reptillian
TinyPet
S-Guy
Feign
beefy
Amaroq
lami
/Fish/
bigman27622
zalzas
Sciran
sephi
linacrow
Warrior3000
Siafu789
Nervan
Shafty
Grissecon
TenakuMihara
Mentalguy
Cypress
togaoki
TheCountAlucard666
Shady Knight
gwadahunter2222
Ewin
Sephimink|Kyle
servomoore
Claire
Googlememan
Malahite
GREGOLE
Haar
Pendragon
Silent_eric
Daimo
Karbo
Zoekin
Raveolution
macdaddy
dlausactor6373
Mickilla
Rythmear
melancholy-melody13
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:33 am

Malahite wrote:
Same reason as before: If there ever comes a need to have to kill and eat a fellow human to survive, why remove all the mass? You'll need as much energy as possible to avoid another consumption.
Hmm, I figured that the amount of energy in somethign didn't change when it got shrunk... Hence why fairies are crazily energetic despite shrinking down their food to about the size of a hotdog.

I have accidentally gotten stomach acid on my skin (Eeeeew), and it's not particularly fast acting. A live prey would suffocate long before the acid does much more than itch really bad. Especially if all that air goes away in a nice big burp.

Frankly, I can think of more painful deaths than in a stomach. (though Dridders cover one of those pretty well)

On the other hand, I'd only eat someone if they don't have any redeeming value while alive.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:42 am

Well, normally I would say, "Yes, I would try one of my worst enemies to see how humans tasted." but since all of my enemies look like they would taste like garbage with a coating of dog sh** on them, I wouldn't even get close to that. I doubt any other predator would too. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:52 pm

Feign wrote:
Malahite wrote:
Same reason as before: If there ever comes a need to have to kill and eat a fellow human to survive, why remove all the mass? You'll need as much energy as possible to avoid another consumption.
Hmm, I figured that the amount of energy in somethign didn't change when it got shrunk...
I figure we do, or else we'd explode from all the energy in one place. But it's magic, who knows?
Back to top Go down
Feign
Feign

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:40 pm

heh, that got me the mental image of a fairy shrinking a person to critical mass. >_<

Oh, the dangers of magic.
Back to top Go down
TinyPet
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:43 am

Feign wrote:
Hmm, I figured that the amount of energy in somethign didn't change when it got shrunk... Hence why fairies are crazily energetic despite shrinking down their food to about the size of a hotdog.

I have accidentally gotten stomach acid on my skin (Eeeeew), and it's not particularly fast acting. A live prey would suffocate long before the acid does much more than itch really bad. Especially if all that air goes away in a nice big burp.

Frankly, I can think of more painful deaths than in a stomach. (though Dridders cover one of those pretty well)

On the other hand, I'd only eat someone if they don't have any redeeming value while alive.
Funny conception. You know, "energy" is a big word. The punch of a 3 inch men would feel like a full grown one. Similarily, the physical strenght of a giant fairy would be that of a 3 inch one. Of course, much more than punches are involved here. I wont get in the physic details, but it would ultimatly cancel numerous advantage (if not all) to growing and numerous desavantage to shrinking.
Feign wrote:
I have accidentally gotten stomach acid on my skin (Eeeeew), and it's not particularly fast acting.
Do you belive that would still hold true for stomach acid powerful enough to digest virtualy anything including a marine in a armored titanium exo-skeleton ? Otherwise you are quite right, the lack of air would kill you first. You don't actualy swallow much (if any) air at all when eating and burping is generaly caused by other gas either part of the food or a by-product of digestion. But you would actualy be crushed befor that and I'm not only talking about the trip down. Stomach constantly crush, compact and mixe it's content with suprising force and I figure that a grenade proof stomach would be especialy dreadful in that aspect. Naturaly, sitting in a suprisingly spacious space once you get down there is pure fiction (as most other aspects of soft vore). Ever played Dungeon and Dragon ? There is a number of monster in that role playing game that can swallow humans whole and alive (you can even possibly play such creature for those interested). Listed damage taken while inside the stomach include both acide and "crushing" damage. Now I know it is a game but the idea of crushing damage comes from somewhere.

Now I don't know about nagas, but a mere tooth pick can prove very lethal to human if swallowed. If you ever did shrunk someone and swallowed him, but sure that he/she/it was unarmed. Stomach walls may be resistant to acid and handle bashing attack rather well, but is actualy quite fragile toward cutting and especialy piercing attacks.

Back on topic... I would never DARE do such a thing or even THINK about it and would not tolerate that other did either. If such a thing existed, I would train myself and join my local "anti-vore" squad to help track down all the twisted fiends. Heck I would not even do it in dream or fiction. If I ever "dream" of such a thing (never know) I would call it an horrifying nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:59 am

first of all: i would but only people that enraged me(which would be enough persons to fill a buffet(and thats in shrunken state))

second of all: voring is not so hard, i swallowed a whole sausage by mistake but was pretty easy and and kinda fun to feel^^
and just to let you know how that happened. I started laughing when a friend told me a funny joke and i had the sausage in my mouth(not chewed but just holding it by the tip while listening to the joke) and while laughing i have a bad habbit of bending my head backwards, then the sausage just slid down^^

lasty: this topic has gone kinda of topic^^
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:09 pm

The people who deserve it probably wouldn't be appetizing in the first place, so no. I'm a somewhat picky eater I suppose Razz
Back to top Go down
NovusWolf
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:26 pm

macdaddy wrote:
Oh yes of course, i would of loved to have my old school bulleys at the mercy of my stomach

so only really for revenge.... unless i was really hungry lol Evil laugh

I think we have a common cause.
Back to top Go down
http://deadplanet.forumotion.net
Darkfire destiny
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Darkfire destiny

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:07 am

Me prolly not. But maybe feeding them to people. If I could find someone willing to eat them, then goodbye to everone whos pissed me off in my life. Unfortunatly I would have Issus about doing it myself.
Back to top Go down
http://g-cat.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:03 am

Darkfire destiny wrote:
Me prolly not. But maybe feeding them to people. If I could find someone willing to eat them, then goodbye to everone whos pissed me off in my life. Unfortunatly I would have Issus about doing it myself.

you don't need willing people to eat them, just tie them up and force them^^

actually i think i'd do that too, force one friend to eat another, or maybe couple vore^^
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Well if I did then I would at the most just eat people as revenge to have them suffer and torture my big sister for everything she's done to me (like breaking my wrist) by putting her in my mouth and twirling her around in there. Then I'd spit her out and sit on her.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:48 pm

i would if it was biologically imperative to me, like my species that i was have eaten humans/whatever for so long that their stomach can only take them, then yes, I'd shrink and eat people.
Back to top Go down
asaenvolk
asaenvolk

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:04 pm

I might actually starve to death first.
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:07 pm

no, if im a different creature I wouldn't look at it like being a cannibal, since thats how the society was raised, and a naga or a dridder is not a human. but like i said, the only reason WHY i'd eat people is if I wasn't human in the first place. other wise yeah, I'd rather starve.
Back to top Go down
crazzycat
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:11 am

I wouldn't do so cause i like people
Back to top Go down
http://www.3ddigitalwallpapers.com
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:08 am

Hmmm... nah. I'm actually a nice-natured person, I can't even understand the concept of revenge. Hurting those who've hurt me doesn't make me feel better, or even. It makes me feel the same way, only now I've gotta watch them being humans about their own pain.

Still, if someone tried that one me, they'd their eyes gouged out before they could say "you look yummy". I'm AWFULLY serious on the importance of self-defense and I wouldn't hesitate to kill. Unless she was cute and I felt like doubting my own worth as a person. In whose case I'd probably just... plead (though I've got the sneaking suspicion that would only turn her on... for somebody else). Then I'd try to be as depressing as possible to sour the rest of her day.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:52 am

oh the humanity!

hey, just because they LOOK relatively human doesn't mean they are human.
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:13 am

No, I wouldn't.

What, you were expecting a long answer? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:16 am

What Feadraug said.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:22 am

of course it depends on the circumstances. but if you were a felaryan pred, or fairy, there'd have to be a good reason why you dont eat humans, since that's a part of their way of life.
Back to top Go down
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:59 pm

If I could shrink humans would I eat them?
In short no, I'm far from interested in being a pred.
However...
I am still a rather cruel person, if I could shrink people, I'd make use of them by sending them to those who would eat them, or simply sell them as pets.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:47 pm

sell them to some 12 year old girl who wants to play "dress up"? maybe someone who's also into vore but doesn't know what it's called XD
Back to top Go down
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:41 pm

well yeah, especially if I'm the only one who can do it... I'd be rich ^_^ And if someone complains I'm ripping them off, they become the weekend sale item
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:52 pm

/scared
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:42 am

(Scored 54%.... Scary.... seeing as im not a predator type)

If i had the power, odds are i would just try to forget it, I'm not the predator type, sadly, I'm the opposite.. now maybe if Re-spawn and Pain-free entered the option list, there is a slim chance i would consider it... Hell, might let someone eat me if that came around...

on a side note, Im seriously hoping non of the 60% or above people here on the test get that ability, *Cough* Moonlight... *Cough Cough*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeO7uNkGL_8&feature=related
Because this song entered my head at the thought... and thats bad...
(Yea, Chipmunk sound too, because odds are the band would sound smaller then the should have been)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you are very gay for Terra/men post here   If you are very gay for Terra/men post here - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you are very gay for Terra/men post here
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next