Share | 

One of the Best Vore animations!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: One of the Best Vore animations!   Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:15 pm

Just found this today! I thought that the only vore in DBZ was Cell's tail absorbtion! (Which I really didnt like). But this is on the next level! Its so insanely rare to see actual stomach acids included and used! I can't tell you how let down I get with all these 'non digestion' animations! I bet the inside of Crisis and the other Nagas would look similar once the prey gets transfered to the larger snake stomach. Which brings up the question of why they don't use it at all that we have seen? It would certianly be cool to see different stomach types besides humans. Anywho, enjoy! (Not owned or made by me duh!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: One of the Best Vore animations!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Oho Oho ho! Gosh that makes me feel old to know I once watched that when it first came to the states. ^_^ But not that scene. If I remember right I missed this exact episode and was like "Awww! But I like that kind of thing!" Alas that was before Youtube and the ability to find and link stuff like this. -_-;  Had to hope for re-runs that never seemed to happen concerning vore much. <. < Hmmm....ah anyway you do have a point that the second 'tube' stomach isn't used much with smaller prey or that when it is you have few scenes this detailed. To be fair it is a rather heavily sadistic way of digesting your prey. I remember in one Rythmear's stories a sphinx only transfered her captives to her second stomach so that she could fill her first again. Shock value really but in actuality Nagas who use their second stomach use it for giant nekoes and smaller nagas allot of time as they are usually the only suitable prey that can fill it. It also serves to show preds can't always trust other preds. Sure many are freinds but there's always that one who eats away her feelings of ironic loneliness by eating her freinds and wonders where they went and why they always seem to leave her. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: One of the Best Vore animations!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:00 pm

this Akira Toriyama animated vore haven't got enough sexy women or goats in it!

i'll fix this!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the Best Vore animations!   

Back to top Go down

One of the Best Vore animations!
Page 1 of 1