Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How about a Little RP?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

How about a Little RP? Empty
PostSubject: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 8:39 pm

((Hey all! Honestly, I know I have virtually no Rep in the RP department here, but I would really like to have a small, focused Rp with someone, or a few people. I'm pretty much down for anything, provided I am a prey/tiny role as I prefer that over being a pred. I can be wiling or unwilling and have a myriad of ideas and stories. To be completely honest however, my responses will be approximately about a standard paragraph in length. They certainly won't be novels, but they will be substantial enough to continue. (Unless I have a question in which I can't form a reply of course). The length being about this long, perhaps a little less.

As for format, I can do either the "Dialogue" Actions or Dialogue *actions* format, both are fine, though I prefer the first one. I'd prefer to have the Rp's take place on these threads to give it some life, but if it is most convenient, I have a Skype, DA, Discord, and Email that could work!

Thanks to anyone who agrees! Its been a little while since I've had a good RP done!))
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 1:28 am

dragon808tr wrote:
((Hey all! Honestly, I know I have virtually no Rep in the RP department here, but I would really like to have a small, focused Rp with someone, or a few people. I'm pretty much down for anything, provided I am a prey/tiny role as I prefer that over being a pred. I can be wiling or unwilling and have a myriad of ideas and stories. To be completely honest however, my responses will be approximately about a standard paragraph in length. They certainly won't be novels, but they will be substantial enough to continue. (Unless I have a question in which I can't form a reply of course). The length being about this long, perhaps a little less.

As for format, I can do either the "Dialogue" Actions or Dialogue *actions* format, both are fine, though I prefer the first one. I'd prefer to have the Rp's take place on these threads to give it some life, but if it is most convenient, I have a Skype, DA, Discord, and Email that could work!

Thanks to anyone who agrees! Its been a little while since I've had a good RP done!))

I can if you would like to. Can I use Ishida and agate, my characters?
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 5:39 pm

I'm in, if you want. What's the situation, Cap'n?
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 6:47 am

WanderingRender wrote:
I'm in, if you want. What's the situation, Cap'n?

Eh, a giantess and tiny prey meet I guess and one of them gets eaten. This place is way too quiet!
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 12:33 am

It has been quiet around here, hasn't it?

Unfortunately, I don't have any Giantess Predators on hand right now, let me write one up and get back to you.

How big is this thing going to be? How many people?
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 9:07 pm

WanderingRender wrote:
It has been quiet around here, hasn't it?

Unfortunately, I don't have any Giantess Predators on hand right now, let me write one up and get back to you.

How big is this thing going to be? How many people?

For the time being, how about just you and me with option for others to join if they want. (If you want to do it here that is, I'm also open to Skype and DA if they work better)
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 9:36 pm

Here's fine. Like you said, it's pretty empty. Let's fill it up a little, eh?

And sure, that works. A little on the small side, but that's probably just because the only other RP I've done so far was a little on the large side.

Let me see if I can't magic up a character real quick.

EDIT: Done. Got a character, if it works for you.

Atria:
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 11:22 pm

Can I also join in?
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 11:36 pm

Fine by me. Just need the green light from dragon.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 12:03 am

Here are the description of my characters:

https://felarya.forumotion.com/t3897-my-oc-s-ishida-and-agate
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 1:31 pm

*Gives green light* Sure, the more the merrier! And begin when you want.

((Out of character we can talk like this if there are questions or clarifications needed. Also keep in mind i can't reply every day on here, but i will try my best))
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 4:47 pm

((Kay, then.))

The forest surrounding the Misty Glade is a treacherous place, due to the protection of its hidden sentinels. A small tribe of Deerataur which stalk the trees for trespassers.

One such guardian of the wild was on the prowl. Atria, the Violet Shaman.

Atria felt the power of the wild in her hooves. The forest spoke to her. "Trespassers," it whispered.

The deerataur did not waste a moment. Lowering herself to the ground, the closed her eyes and focused on her ears. "Where?"

"Follow sun."

She looked up. The sun was already on its way back down to the horizon. She followed it, keeping an ear out for suspicious noises.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 11:18 pm

At the same time, a young human male was moving through the treetops, jumping from branch to branch. He was Ishida Yamomoto, an off-worlder who accidentally found himself in Felarya a few months ago. Now as a born survivor, he spent his times to discover this new and dangerous world. Besides was flying Agate Sycamore, a young half-elf half fairy woman, Ishidas partner and best friend.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 3:26 am

((I'mma post since it's been a while, just making sure this place doesn't go cold too early. You'll have to excuse any small mistakes in this that I don't catch, I'm very tired right now.))

Atria stalked the forest, listening for conspicuous noises. She heard only the rustle of leaves and the buzzing of wings, natural sounds of the wilderness. But she listened closer. Even intruders can make natural sounds, if they know what to do. She hunched down, as if hunting prey. Perhaps she was.

She listened to the rustling. It was rhythmic. Unnatural. Maybe an intruder.

She tuned in closer, listening for something that would confirm that the source was not native to the forest.

As if awoken by the mere idea of an intruder, her stomach growled, ready to perform its part in keeping the forest safe.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 4:24 am

Ishida stopped for a rest, standing on a thick branch. This place seemed to be more mysterious than the Tolmeshal Forest. At least for a human like him.

*We must be careful from now on* Agate told him, flying down next to him onto the branch. Misty Glade hides more dangers than the Tolmeshal Forest.*

*I am aware of that. Yet I am ready to discover, what wonders it hides.* Ishida replied and looked forward. He closed his eyes and listened for any signs of potential danger.

*You are so optimistic, just like always.* Agate smiled. however, the concern for Ishida was seen in her eyes. She hoped that the tricks she taught him would be enough for both of them to survive.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 2:32 pm

Atria's ears twitched. The rustling stopped.

She heard the fading speech from her position. The words were lost, but the sound was unmistakable.

She began to stalk her prey, closing in. Despite her size, her footsteps made hardly a sound, her hooves dampened by the soft forest floor.

As she got closer, she caught sight of two adventurers resting in a tree. She remained low to the ground, waiting to see if there were more before striking.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 11:32 pm

*Huh?* Ishidas eyes snapped open.

*Something wrong?* Agate asked.

*My survival insticts say we should move.* he replied and grabbed a vine before making sure it is safe. Being a potential prey himself, Ishida always paid attention to the surrondings. Having already spent months in the dangerous Felaryan jungle caused him to develop some instincts to make him alert.

*You may be right, this place is way too quiet now.* Agate fluttered off the branch.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 6:51 am

As the adventurers began to move, so did Atria. The nearer she got, the more she felt the pull of a different land. The Tolmeshal Forest, faintly calling across the wind. For, indeed, any land speaks for its own, if you know how to listen to the innate magic saturating the soil of Felarya.

As Tolmeshal spoke, Atria put herself into unraveling the forest's words. "Sentinel. What do you seek?"

Atria answered the whispers with her own. "Why do your people trespass?"

"We do not hold them. They are free, unlike you."

Atria did not respond. She stopped channeling Tolmeshal's words, with doubts in her mind she had not held before. She quickly dismissed them.

She continued to stalk her prey. If they were aware of her presence, she would need to act fast.

Closing in one the pair, she prepared to give chase. Then, she raised one hoof and stomped the ground, intentionally alerting anyone nearby. If there were additional adventurers, it would likely scare them out, too.

Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 8:52 am

Ishida and Agate both heard the stomp and spotted the deertaur.

*A deertaur!* Agate exclaimed. *We have to run!*

*I will not be a lunch!* Ishida added and jumped onto the next branch. *Not today!*

He began to move with great speed, just like a monkey, while Agate was still flying not far from him.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:07 pm

((I am terribly, terribly sorry for not being on these past few days! IRL stuff got in the way and I just couldn't fit in time for here, but I'll try to jump in here. For now, lets just say that I am behind the Deertaur a fair distance and hear something in the distance and go to investigate for the time being.))

Tyler heard some noise int he forest today, something a little different. Having been dropped off here through a dimensional rift from Earth, he only had a little more than his backpack with some basic supplies and a knife. He hoped to find Negav to get some guns so he could venture deeper in the forest, but for now, he carefully walked in the direction of the commotion.

(Again, I appoligize for my absence. Although, I'm very glad that you two have been able to do a good job without me, I hope you are having fun!)
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:20 pm

((Not a problem, dragon. I hope whatever the "stuff" was is okay now.))

As the two adventurers in the tree began to flee, Atria was ready. Pushing off with her hind legs, she leaped through the brush though as though she were as light as a feather. She reached out in an attempt to grab Ishida, seemingly the easier target of the two.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 1:42 am

Ishida was ready. Using a branch, he jumped and did a sideways flip to avoid Atrias hand as Agate caught up.

*Ishida!* Agate grabbed Ishidas hand while he was in mid-air and lifted him up to the branch above them.

*Thanks Agate.* Ishida panted. *For a moment I thought I was a goner.*

Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 7:38 pm

As Atria grabbed at the air where Ishida had once been, she gritted her teeth. Close, but not enough.

She continued to hop around the trees, touching the ground for only moments to keep her momentum.

She prepared to go in for another grab. However, the purple moss on her antlers and the tribal markings on her body began to glow. A magical signature flowed through the air. She was up to something.

Aiming for Agate this time, Atria extended her arm, trying to pluck the half-fairy from the skies.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Agate felt the flow of magic, being a magical creature and a magic user herself.

*Agate, watch out!* Ishida warned his partner as he kept an eye on Atria.

Agate flew upwards with maximum speed, while activating her light magic, illuminating her whole body with blinding light.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 11:52 pm

Atria grasped nothing but air once more, but this time she did so with purpose. As if it had all gone according to plan.

Responding to the deerataur's commanding fist, vines sprang to life with a bright purple flash and began to writhe and grab at both Agate and Ishida.

The vines aiming for Agate tried to curl around her ankles, as well as attempting to create a barrier above her. Were Agate to continue her current course, she would be caught in a green web, but slowing down or turning would make it easier for the vines at her feet to catch her.

As for Ishida, the vines simply moved away, leaving him stranded on the branch.

Atria let a small giggle escape her. Despite her hard-working appearance, she was known to have some fun on the job, from time to time.

The deerataur smiled viciously as she watched everything unfold. "Let's see how you work your way out now, my little trespassers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about a Little RP?
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: