Share | 

How about a Little RP?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
mossagateturtle
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:09 am

(Can we hand the RP, I wont be for a week)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WanderingRender
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:41 am

((Not exactly sure what that means, but we can put it on pause for you, if that's what you're asking.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:49 am

((Yeah, I'd be ok Pausing it for awhile if you need to go. I will be out of town this upcoming weekend anyway. Hey Wandering Render, do you have a SKype?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WanderingRender
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:09 pm

((Technically, yes, but I don't use it for anything. The only reason it's still around is because I haven't bothered to uninstall it yet.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:44 pm

WanderingRender wrote:
((Technically, yes, but I don't use it for anything. The only reason it's still around is because I haven't bothered to uninstall it yet.))

((Oh, ok. Then How about Email or Discord or Kik or Deviant Art? I'm quite enjoying your style! its tough to find a good, lifelike Felaryan pred Rper!

Don't think that I'm leaving you out Mossgateturtle! Although I do plan on doing more here, I'm always available for more private one on one Rp's if you'd like.

Actually, since we have this break in the RP, I'd like to thank both of you for a great RP so far! I know you both are kinda new, but this is some of the best RP i've had on here and I can't wait to see whats next!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WanderingRender
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:57 pm

dragon808tr wrote:
this is some of the best RP i've had on here and I can't wait to see whats next!))

((Aw, thanks. This is actually only my second RP [first one dissolved way early], so I'm glad I'm doing it right.

On the subject of "more private RPs", I don't have much. DeviantArt is the only place I would really check on a regular basis. I never get emails [besides spam and whatnot], so I never check it. I hang out on Discord with some of my IRL friends, but I mostly just spy on what they're talking about with notifications turned off. And I have no earthly idea what Kik is, that is to say "I don't have one".

Sorry my options are so limited. If you want to hit me up on DeviantArt, I have no idea how anything works over there, but I'll do my best.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:08 pm

((Oh? Deviant Art works perfectly well for me! And I'll walk you through the DA PM System, which is called Notes. When on someone's profile page on computer or mobile site, there is a button in the top right called "Send a Note". There, you type up a subject and text of your message and send it. When you get a reply or a note sent to you, you will have a notification (displayed in the upper right of your banner) telling you have a new unread note. Then just go under the Notes tab and click on the title of the note to display and read it. At the bottom, you can type up a reply and send it. Heh, thats all there is to it. Now is actually a great time for notes with me, as there is a lull in activity.

Anyway, my DA is http://dragon808tr.deviantart.com/
Enjoy!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WanderingRender
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:32 pm

((Thanks for the tutorial. I sent you a little test note. And, as I say there, please disregard the username. It's practically an antique I made it so long ago.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   

Back to top Go down

How about a Little RP?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: