Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How about a Little RP?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:25 am

Luumi continued to chase the pair upwards, tearing through foliage in her way.

Atria kept her command over the vines strong, and for every vine that was removed from her net, another sprang up.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:35 am

Seeing that his friends are in trouble, Copper, quickly sprang into action. He at first incinerated the vines with some fireballs, then shrunk Ishida and Agate, grabbing them.

*Sorry, cathers finders!* he said.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 11:06 am

Luumi stopped herself upon the fairy's intervention, finally calming down. "Wait, you two are under the protection of another predator? Well, why didn't you just say that in the first place. It's a code of honor around here: if prey is under the protection of another predator, no matter the reason, you are not to interfere. Might not be a code many follow, but we Sentinels hold ourselves to a higher standard than that."

She then grumbled under her breath, "And it's times like this I wish I wasn't a Sentinel..."

She began working her way back down, calling out to the pair on her way. "I guess you two are off the hook. Thank whatever gods you pray to that this glowbug showed up just in time. Oh, and one more thing."

She turned back, the insane gleam in her eyes flashing back for a moment. "Don't ever let me catch you in my forest again."

She continued to make her way back down to the forest floor. She was disappointed, but she would get over it.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 11:30 am

*Copper!* Ishida exclaimed, recovering from the shock of being shrunken.

*Talking about lucky* Agate smiled. *What brought you here?*

*I guess the same what you two.* Copper replied. *The thrill of discovery. By the way, you are really lucky I was dropping by. You know if one the Sentinels in the Misty Glade catches you, it is almost guarranteed you will be eaten.*

*Still, it is nice to have a friend like you.* Ishida smiled.

Copper then descended towards the forest floor, but keeping a bit of distance from Luumi and Atria.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 12:48 pm

Luumi and Atria had returned to arguing over who got to eat Tyler. Luumi asserted that, since the plan didn't work, she got to eat him. Atria insisted that she got to because that was part of the deal.

They weren't going to get anywhere any time soon.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 6:36 pm

I decide to speak up at this. "Excuse me! I think I should have a say in this, as to who gets to eat me. To be fair, I'll give you each a turn to ry and convince me why you should get to eat me, then I decide. Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 6:49 pm

They both looked at Tyler simultaneously.

Luumi smiled widely, Atria scowled.

The deerataur wasn't keen on this plan. "And why should we care what you want?"

Luumi was more accepting. "Well, it is his fate."

"Yeah, and I'm sure he'd prefer not to be eaten at all. Are we going to let him decide that, too?"

"C'mon, Atria, you know me. There's no way he's getting out of these coils unless he's going down somebody's throat."

"Absolutely no-"

"It's two against one. Majority rules."

"What?"

"You heard me. I vote in favor."

"WE ARE NOT VOTI-"

"So, I hope you have a good argument. Let's shake on a fair game."

"We are not playing a ga-"

"Fine, fine, I'll start. But first, anymore rules, little guy?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 7:58 pm

I couldn't help but giggle a little at the actions of the predators, it was just too comical. "You two should try a comedy show! Heh, well as for other rules, obviously don't eat me until I decide, and no touching me, although you can show off yourselves and try to convince me in any other way you want. Other than that, everything else should be fine." I said, winking up at them.
Back to top Go down
mossagateturtle
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mossagateturtle

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:58 am

Copper observed them from far:

*This is getting intereting.* he said.

*I think we should leave now.* Ishida told him.

*Let us to observe a little bit. I am curious how far it will go.*

*Oh my, the usual fairy curiousness.* Agate sighed.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 9:47 am

Luumi only tightened her coils around Tyler. "No touching, huh? I don't think so."

Atria spoke up next, seeming annoyed. "Show off? And what is that supposed to mean?"

The naga gave a pose as she poked at Atria. "I think he means something like this."

"I will do no such thing. Please, Luumi, act like you have some dignity."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 11:00 am

I once again, laugh at them. "Alright. Now that we have the rules set. One of you can begin when you are ready! Then, I'll decide." I said, eagerly waiting to see what they would do.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Luumi went first. "Isn't it obvious why I should be the one that gets to eat you? You're already in my coils. Surely you know what comes next, right? Besides, I did catch you."

Atria chimed in. "I caught him."

Luumi ignored her, continuing. "Furthermore, I'm hungry. Some stupid little glowbug stole my last two snacks, so I've got nothing to keep me full."

"Neither do I."

"And in conclusion, I really want to. I so look forward to feeling you squirm in there. You really want to fuel a workaholic like her, or a fun girl like me?"

"I am not a workaholic. You're just a slacker."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:44 pm

"Alright, that was pretty good, now its Atria's turn." I said, of course, I hid that I wasn't convinced at all by Luumi's performance, and would much rather be eaten by Atria, but I still let the game progress.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Atria was very matter-of-fact with her statements, in stark contrast to Luumi's more playful style. "What can I say? I caught you, and I'm hungry. It seems fairly obvious that I'd be the one to eat you."

The naga decided to interrupt. "If you're the one who caught him, then why do I have him?"

"Because you're a thief and can't hunt for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 2:36 pm

"But Atria, don't you want to feel my struggles inside your stomach too? I'm sure it will be quite the show!"
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 4:58 pm

Atria shrugged her shoulders. "Honestly? I couldn't care less what you do. You're just a snack to keep me full while I study."

Luumi hummed a little tune. "Told you she's a workaholic. Can't even be bothered to actually enjoy being full. Too busy 'unraveling secrets' or something."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 6:35 pm

I shrug. "Well then, I guess I'd rather go with you Luumi, as you'd enjoy it more. I was honestly plannint on going to go with you Atria, but Luumi seems to want me more."
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 7:13 pm

Luumi pressed her nose to Atria's. "See, it pays to have fun every now and then."

Atria only crossed her arms and turned away, not wanting to cause a scene.

The naga giggled to herself, having stolen another meal right from Atria's lips. "So, you ready to go down, little guy? You're not coming back up."

Her stomach growled. Luumi licked her lips as another gleam of primal hunger flashed in her eyes. "well, ready or not..."

She dangled Tyler over her mouth for a moment before dropping him in and swallowing. "...There you go."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 8:09 pm

((Is Atria really that much of a workaholic? I thought she would have enjoyed a wriggling meal in her belly more than that.))

I still screamed on my way down, and struggled a bit, just to make sure I didn't hit the stomach too hard. Eventually though, I do enter the stomach, it was hot and the noises of gurgles were everywhere, but otherwise empty. "So, how was I?" I asked Luumi.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 8:21 pm

(Nah, she has better things to do than just sit around and enjoy life. She's determined to figure out what it means to be a Sentinel.)

Luumi thought for a minute. "Pretty alright. I've had better, but not too often."

Atria walked away. She was disgruntled, but she'd get over it. This was far from the first meal Luumi had stolen from her. "Yeah, yeah. Just keep quiet about it already."

"Aw, Atria. Don't be like that."

"I just don't want to hear you gloat for the rest of the day."

"And when do I ever do that?"

"Literally every time this happens."

Luumi's stomach quickly began to work on Tyler. Of all eight Sentinels, she was by far the most dangerous.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 9:07 pm

I feel her stomach move and gurgle louder. Digestion would begin soon. Even though I didn't have to, I threw myself upagainst the walls and began to kick and punch to see what kind of effect it had on her.
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 3:47 am

Luumi rubbed her stomach. "Oh, I can feel you in there. Do keep that up, you hear?"

Atria grumbled inaudibly as she began to walk away.

Luumi called out to her. "You go on ahead, I'll catch up with you later. I'm going to take a little nap."

"Please do not follow me."

"And what else do you propose I do with my time?"

"Literally anything else."

Luumi just waved her hand at Atria, as if shooing her away. "Don't you be like that. I thought we were friends."

"Under no circumstances."

Atria left Luumi to digest her meal in peace.
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 7:46 am

I keep up the series of punches and kicks to her stomach walls, throwing in some jumps too. "Come on! How isn't this effecting you? It should be doing something!"
Back to top Go down
WanderingRender
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
WanderingRender

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 8:09 am

Luumi let out a small burp when Tyler began jumping, but nothing more. "You're far from the first meal that's fought with me. I've just gotten used to it, I suppose. Now just calm down. You're not getting out of there. You might as well give up."

She yawned as she laid down. "Good night, little guy."
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 11:32 am

"Well yeah, I know that, I just wanted to please you." I said as I stopped my movements, deciding to just lie down and accept my fate. "Hope you enjoyed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a Little RP?   How about a Little RP? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about a Little RP?
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: