Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evil in Felarya

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

Evil in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Evil in Felarya   Evil in Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:21 pm

We all know humans in Felarya think all predators are heartless evil killing machines and we also know that's not entirely true. Still, there are those who could fit in that category in both the humans and preds. Who do you think is truly evil in Felarya?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Evil in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil in Felarya   Evil in Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:23 pm

Not much, really. Evil really is a "Loose" term. Of everything.... nothing I can think of that really comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

Evil in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil in Felarya   Evil in Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:25 pm

In other words, who do you think has either a black hole or a stomach where their heart should be? I'll tell you mine:

Elle, a predatory bitch with about as many morals as a brick wall. She claims she eats humans because of her silly "Law of the Jungle", but I know the real reason she eats them is because she gets a kick out of how much fear she creates in their hearts and how much pain they receive during their last moments. Add to that the fact that she is, according to Gregole, "a piss-poor friend", as evidenced by Ravana3k's "On the Hunt", and she is a definate contender for one of the most black-hearted beings on all of Felarya and perhaps Doronthu (her homeworld). Seriously, Elle, even Menyssan has morals.

Last edited by dlausactor6373 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

Evil in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil in Felarya   Evil in Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:34 pm

Quote :
We all know humans in Felarya think all predators are heartless evil killing machines

And it doesn't help when only a tiny fraction of the Pred population proves this view wrong to only certain people.
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Evil in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil in Felarya   Evil in Felarya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:24 pm

Err I don't like where this thread is going.. It seems to me it has been created only to bash Elle in the first place. Not exactly the base for a peaceful and constructive discussion. I prefer to lock it.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Evil in Felarya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil in Felarya   Evil in Felarya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil in Felarya
Page 1 of 1