Share | 

Isolon eyes secondary effects ?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements

PostSubject: Re: Isolon eyes secondary effects ?   Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:47 pm

You're right.  I am immature and I still get riled up too easily.  Which is why I deleted that post and replaced it with that one after I cooled down four hours later, because I realized how childish it was after I had calmed down.  I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Isolon eyes secondary effects ?   Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:14 pm

Shady Knight wrote:
You're right.  I am immature and I still get riled up too easily.  Which is why I deleted that post and replaced it with that one after I cooled down four hours later, because I realized how childish it was after I had calmed down.  I'm sorry.
I accept your apologies, I'm not angry against you. I'm just disappointed because I believed you really changed. I knew I have many flaws and many of my older interventions here were no so great. Seeing you changed it motivated me to improve myself but I'm just sad I hold you in so much high esteem. Case closed.

To come back to the subject as I raised the question about fairies were affected by the Eye, I thought gamma's answer satisfy me. By pointing the fairies doesn't really change size in the physical sense so we can assume they have the same stomach capacities of any giant creatures, so size still matter. Case closed for me, I want insist on the question.

We can move on the dusk nymph question which at the same time brought the question does the Eye affect darkness or Shadow creatures maybe the Eye is based on darkness magic or the the vibrations emitted by the Eye are on the same wavelength which make them somehow immune (it's a possibility not a fact), at the same time Gamma brought an interesting point how the Eye can potentially affect size-changing magic because a human-size creature using shrinking magic on people can be a dangerous threat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Isolon eyes secondary effects ?   Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:38 pm

I never saw this response, honestly. Besides, Shady's acted really good for a while now. We all get angry enough, or "triggered" as the common word goes these days every now and again. Focus less on the one time negative incident, and more on the more common good incidences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614917399
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Isolon eyes secondary effects ?   Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:08 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isolon eyes secondary effects ?   

Back to top Go down

Isolon eyes secondary effects ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2