Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings To you all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyrimDragon49
Tasty morsel

Greetings To you all Empty
PostSubject: Greetings To you all   Greetings To you all Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 8:10 am

Hello Everyone I'm SkyrimFireDragon from DA and FA and Skype for those who knows me,if not well now you know.

And Today i've been waiting for this moment for a long time to meet so many fans of Felarya

Is there anyone Who which to rp with me?
I'm open on Discord,Skype and Google+/Google Hangout
Back to top Go down
felarya_refugee
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
felarya_refugee

PostSubject: Re: Greetings To you all   Greetings To you all Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 10:22 am

Greetings,  wayward Nordish Dragon! Welcome to Felarya! I am called Fel and I will be the first to tell you that welcomes are generally handled in a different part of the forum, but hey we are very freindly abd laid back so welcome anyway! I prefer RPing via DA or on this forum most commonly. Instant messaging RPs can get hard to keep up with when you have an active scheadule and are confined to a cellphone but I do wish you luck in your journeys in this treacherous, mammary filled jungle!
Back to top Go down
http://ashely-virgo.deviantart.com/
SkyrimDragon49
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings To you all   Greetings To you all Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 10:59 am

Oh okay then well maybe we could RP here
Back to top Go down
Bandur Khan
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Bandur Khan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings To you all   Greetings To you all Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 12:42 pm

Welcome - there are two RPGs here down below - where mostly Jormungdang and I are gaming. Please feel free to fill Yourself in if You like - and perhaps even to think of a fitting Character. And if there are any Questions - don´t be shy - just ask. Smile

Oh - there also is another RPG I still want to start - Londinium after Midnight - now even deeper down below...
Back to top Go down
Dawn_Shadowblade
Naga food
Dawn_Shadowblade

Location : "The Funny Farm, where life is beautiful all the time!"

PostSubject: Re: Greetings To you all   Greetings To you all Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 2:29 pm

Hi! Nice to meet ya! I'm glad you decided to join us and flesh out the community. I'm usually up for rp's and I need to reply to one I started. Wink
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Greetings To you all   Greetings To you all Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 8:24 pm

SkyrimDragon49 wrote:
Hello Everyone I'm SkyrimFireDragon from DA and FA and Skype for those who knows me,if not well now you know.

And Today i've been waiting for this moment for a long time to meet so many fans of Felarya

Is there anyone Who which to rp with me?
I'm open on Discord,Skype and Google+/Google Hangout

Oh hey! I'm Tyler and I love to do Felarya RP! I play as prey and would be willing to help you learn the ropes here!

My Skype (and gmail) is Dragon808tr, so look for me there or reply to me here! Can't wait to talk to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings To you all   Greetings To you all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings To you all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: