Share | 

Any Killing Floor 1 or 2 players here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Any Killing Floor 1 or 2 players here?   Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:31 am

Hey all, Just wanted to make a quick post to break up the silence here! I recently got myself Killing Floor 1 and 2 this past Steam Summer sale, and I was wondering if anyone else plays? I highly recommend both games as they are by far the most fun I've had in a zombie game since House of the Dead! Of course, if you have questions just reply them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Any Killing Floor 1 or 2 players here?   Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:07 pm

I don't have killing floor. I bought Fallout 4 over the summer sale and I'm STILL playing it like nobody's business. When I'm not working, I'm playing fallout XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614917399
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Any Killing Floor 1 or 2 players here?   Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:19 am

I can relate to that Bael. I bought Fallout 4 for one reason, Piper. After living in Florida the one thing I miss the most is the Boston accent. Though I bought that and Skyrim twice. When my PC died earlier in the year I bought the games for the Xbox 1 and then I got my PC fixed about a month or two ago fully. I love how anyone who owned Skyrim on steam got the new version for free. >.< Hope you're both having a great summer by the way. When I am not at work, I am either role-playing, or mixing it up between SW:TOR and FFXIV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Any Killing Floor 1 or 2 players here?   Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:47 pm

You play TOR? I do too!

Well, not as much anymore. I have an account and I still pay. Lordie I must have about 20,000 Cartel coins by now.
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Any Killing Floor 1 or 2 players here?   Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:41 pm

Been playing since launch, currently on Shadowlands though I bounce to Harbinger when people request me to tank for them. :3

If you ever find yourself on Shadowlands though, hit me up: This Game, Pugging, Tank Equality, This Class, Squigz, Veseere, DPSING, Healing Tanks, Trichotilla, Trichutilla, Trichutillo, Trichotillo, Grapist, Pugdps, Hk-Musco are the characters I use actively. Though I only have one on Harbinger: Leimbreje that I actively use to tank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Any Killing Floor 1 or 2 players here?   Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:45 am

I play on Ebon Hawk, if I remember correctly.

I have only a couple of maxed out characters. >_> I also never invest in PvP gear. I don't feel like its worth it. PvP gear is specifically tailored to PvPing of course. Its weird how they made different stats for that <_<
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Any Killing Floor 1 or 2 players here?   Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:31 pm

It has changed quite a bit then since you last played. Expertise is no longer a thing, the class specific stats were all trashed and replace with universal mastery. PvP and PvE can use the same set of gear though optimization is a bit different for each. More accuracy for PvE and more Crit for PvP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Any Killing Floor 1 or 2 players here?   Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:28 am

Okay that's weird. Though I'm not sure how much I understand that, because the game was basically built off that. They'd have to overhaul the way the game worked its stats - and they had like 10 stats XD I should log on again...

I think the part that gets me now, is how people have all these weird lightsaber colors. I remember someone had an orange core, with a black glow, someone else had a blue lightsaber with a red glow...? Like there are combinations that just shouldn't exist xD
Back to top Go down
Veseere
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Any Killing Floor 1 or 2 players here?   Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:07 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:

I think the part that gets me now, is how people have all these weird lightsaber colors. I remember someone had an orange core, with a black glow, someone else had a blue lightsaber with a red glow...? Like there are combinations that just shouldn't exist xD

There used to actually be a video that went into how the black core sabers were essentially an abomination >.< The multi colored ones could happen though. They completely overhauled the stats in 3.0. They got rid of surge and merged it into crit also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Killing Floor 1 or 2 players here?   

Back to top Go down

Any Killing Floor 1 or 2 players here?
Page 1 of 1