Felarya

Felarya forum
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 After the vore.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amethyst
Helpless prey


Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-09-06

PostSubject: After the vore.   Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:52 pm

So I am curious as to what your take on what happens after vore. How it would work in real life totally kills the mood for me. What I have come up with is a way to have vore without stuff like stomach acid, gross smells, or defecation.

After being swallowed, you end up in the stomach. There is no stomach acid or mucus though. The stomach then starts to drain your energy to the point where it's very hard to move and you are very tired.(this takes a couple hours depending on the species) You then go into the intestines, where you will shortly after loose consciousness. you continue to be drained of your energy up until the point where you have been mostly drained and are now extremely fragile, and 75% of the size you started as.(a couple more hours) At this point the remaining energy you have left dissipates and is absorbed leaving no trace of you behind except for non animate objects like Armour.

Depending on the species not everything will be digestible. For herbivores you will be unable to be digested and will leave them feeling sick. Weaker stomachs might not be able to digest clothes while species with stronger stomachs will be able to digest metal. What isn't able to be broken down into energy is stored at a small bulge at the end intestines and can be emptied through normal methods...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor


Posts : 869
Join date : 2014-10-30

PostSubject: Re: After the vore.   Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Welcome Amethyst! While digestion in Felarya is more or less accepted, your idea is pretty interesting and likely not too implausible, considering some Felaryan creatures possess magic-draining stomachs. Although, if you mean things besides Felarya, it is a pretty unique idea for those not a fan of digestion (and what inevitably comes after) and also not a fan of safe vore. I don't really know what more to say besides its an interesting idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amethyst
Helpless prey


Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-09-06

PostSubject: Re: After the vore.   Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:09 pm

dragon808tr wrote:
Welcome Amethyst! While digestion in Felarya is more or less accepted, your idea is pretty interesting and likely not too implausible, considering some Felaryan creatures possess magic-draining stomachs. Although, if you mean things besides Felarya, it is a pretty unique idea for those not a fan of digestion (and what inevitably comes after) and also not a fan of safe vore. I don't really know what more to say besides its an interesting idea.
Energy is different than magic. But yes this way you can have vore, without the complete grossness, and pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
French snack
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2009-04-05
Location : in Milly's stomach. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: After the vore.   Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:17 am

Welcome!

It's established that Felaryans do have an anus, so they do digest in the "normal" way. But your idea may apply to certain magical creatures. For the rest: what I do is to simply not think abuut the parts I find unpleasant. Wink

_________________
Meet Milly the giantess, Jissy the naga, Tina the tomthumb, and the others... My Felarya stories are here, and here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 934
Join date : 2012-04-27
Age : 33
Location : Smart predators don't reveal their positions

PostSubject: Re: After the vore.   Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:41 am

French snack wrote:
Welcome!

It's established that Felaryans do have an anus,

very well established.

https://karbo.deviantart.com/art/The-bottom-of-things-676505506

https://karbo.deviantart.com/art/Felarya-butt-contest-211443993
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor


Posts : 869
Join date : 2014-10-30

PostSubject: Re: After the vore.   Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:19 am

DarkOne wrote:
French snack wrote:
Welcome!

It's established that Felaryans do have an anus,

very well established.

https://karbo.deviantart.com/art/The-bottom-of-things-676505506

https://karbo.deviantart.com/art/Felarya-butt-contest-211443993

Karbo draws the best butts! Just wish he did more.

Although it does raise an interesting point, why is anything past the stomach not referenced? Except for that small, slight part of APD where Chaylss's intestines are sketched into the pic after the stomach (empty), the rest of the digestive process is barely implied. I know not everyone is a fan of what happens after the stomach, but you think it would be shown somewhere in the canon universe.

Although, there is also a few people who solve it as "Most things are digested in the stomach including flesh, bones, clothes, and some soft metals. So nothing comes out of the rear exit." Which I think is a decent theory, although I still prefer the natural way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amethyst
Helpless prey


Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-09-06

PostSubject: Re: After the vore.   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:13 pm

French snack wrote:
Welcome!

It's established that Felaryans do have an anus, so they do digest in the "normal" way. But your idea may apply to certain magical creatures. For the rest: what I do is to simply not think abuut the parts I find unpleasant. Wink
Just because they have an anus doesn't mean that you need to have it done the same way as real life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: After the vore.   

Back to top Go down
 
After the vore.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: General discussion-
Jump to: