Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do if...

Go down 
+12
Rythmear
Ewin
The Nordic Ninja
Flare
Silent_eric
Mickilla
Malahite
GREGOLE
rcs619
Pendragon
Googlememan
Haar
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

What would you do if... Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:14 am

...you had the power to stop time for everything but yourself?
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:25 am

i would throw a couple of grenades at a car and Unfreeze time and watch the car go flying XD
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:00 am

I don't know what I'd do.

But it would involve twinkies, the grand canyon, and three girls who like kinky things.
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:01 am

Pendragon wrote:

But it would involve twinkies, the grand canyon, and three girls who like kinky things.

I'd ask, but I'm afraid of the answer Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:16 am

Pendragon wrote:

you have a sick mind, I like the way you think Wink

I would freeze time, put people into funny positions (guy grabbing a girls ass, girl suddenly missing clothes, etc.), unfreeze time and watch how they react Laughing .

Last edited by Its All 19 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:12 am

Pull people's pants down, steal food, fight crime by leaving criminals incapacitated in suggestive positions, remove the clothing of any and all attractive women, switch the numbers on people's houses so they crawl into bed with their neighbors, switch up all the dogs in all the local yards, then go grab Moony's boyfriend and drive him to Washington and drop him on her doorstep, wrapped in a pretty red bow.

Hell, a better question would be what WOULDN'T I do...
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:46 am

Die, as air would not move and that would make things a wee bit hard for me. Same goes for seeing things, smelling things, etc.

Assuming a loophole around such? Not much I can think of. I can't use it in most professions, I'm not anyone who'd actually go through a life of thievery, it'd be discovered quickly if I made a simple mistake, etc.

Probably only avoid accidents / fights that I can, help the occasional bystander, etc.

Oh, and the obligatory "Humiliate someone I hate" response.
Back to top Go down
Mickilla
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Mickilla

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:52 am

Better not say what I would honestly do, being this bored means being willing to really go out of one's way to be entertained.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:01 pm

Easy! I'd suddenly have my entire story done. I would suddenly know several languages, most of them programming ones. I'll know all the material for school for the next several years. I'd have read all kinds of books and and seen all kinds of movies. Unfortunately, I may become inexplicatly older than I used to be...
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:38 pm

Pick up every insurgent and place them on a suspension bridge, then cut the cable. Unfreeze time for great justice.

Then I'd go and make sure I'd always have money, beat the everliving crap out of Uwe Boll, George W Bush, Hillery Clinton, and Jack Thompson. After that, I'd more then likely just do little things to amuse myself, many of which have been mentioned.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:49 pm

Flare wrote:
Pick up every insurgent and place them on a suspension bridge, then cut the cable. Unfreeze time for great justice.

Then I'd go and make sure I'd always have money, beat the everliving crap out of Uwe Boll, George W Bush, Hillery Clinton, and Jack Thompson. After that, I'd more then likely just do little things to amuse myself, many of which have been mentioned.

You, my friend, are a true hero.

Just replace Uwe Boll with my latin teacher and you'd pretty much get what I'd do. Laughing

Oh, also I'd occasionally freeze time and move to a different spot so when I unfroze it people would think I could move as fast as a ninja! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:51 pm

The Nordic Ninja wrote:

Just replace Uwe Boll with my latin teacher and you'd pretty much get what I'd do. Laughing

Ever seen his "movies" before? Ok to watch while making cracks at it with friends. Even better if alcohol gets involved.
Back to top Go down
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:59 pm

Flare wrote:

Nice! Laughing
I would round them all up, stick them in a room together with their IEDs and belts, press one detonator and let the rest of them blow themselves up.
Can you add Gordon Brown to that list of people your going to beat the crap outta? We really hate him in UK.

And on the better side of things (Since we are not all completely evil minded demons) I would do nice things like bake cakes and leave them with people who fell on hard times, cut peoples lawns, clean homes, leave cups of freshly made tea on peoples desks with a cookie, drive over to France find where Karbo lives and leave him a big bag of cash so he can afford to spend more time drawing, over to New Zealand to do the same so Zoekin can write more, see what's really in the underground vaults of area 51, Pentagon and MI5, Visit the bank of England main database hub, delete my credit history....In fact delete all debts for people I know and people on here and put their accounts into the +£100,000 mark (Well no need to be greedy), remove all weapons from mercs in Somalia and leave bags of rice and grain on doorsteps of the evacuees, burn the false votes of Mugabe so he can't cheat his way back in, Do everything I can to ensure family can live happily, make the best youtube film of 'the world in pause' make a stupidly long post on this forum, then delete it, then write a smaller version and after 2 years re-write it, plant an apple seed on the roof of Buckimham Palace, then die because I have spent my entire life doing all this while the rest of world did not miss a second.
Back to top Go down
http://elvenskies.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:02 pm

Flare wrote:

Hell yeah! Those are all great ideas. We need to figure out how to get you super powers.

random thought: A Marine with super powers. God Help whoever happened to piss you off. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:10 pm

Well, let's just say they'd be running for the hills. Only to find out that the "Hills" belong to a certain naga on here.

And that would be one that I'd love to see. RL snakegirls. Friendly of course.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:18 pm

Flare wrote:
The Nordic Ninja wrote:

Ever seen his "movies" before? Ok to watch while making cracks at it with friends. Even better if alcohol gets involved.

Eh, I get what you mean, but I still don't have enough against him to want to beat the crap out of him. Neutral
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:37 pm

Quote :
Eh, I get what you mean, but I still don't have enough against him to want to beat the crap out of him.

He cast Tara Reid as a SCIENTIST in one of his movies. Im sorry, but that alone is worthy of a least a minor beating Laughing. He's also making a second Alone in the Dark movie, a 4th Bloodrayne movie (seriously, it will be #4) and the disaster that will be "Postal, the movie" Evil laugh.

Last edited by Its All 19 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:22 pm

Better not ask me this question.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:25 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Better not ask me this question.

now you have to tell us...
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:40 pm

Its All 19 wrote:
Quote :
Eh, I get what you mean, but I still don't have enough against him to want to beat the crap out of him.

He cast Tara Reid as a SCIENTIST in one of his movies. Im sorry, but that alone is worthy of a least a minor beating Laughing. He's also making a second Alone in the Dark movie, a 4th Bloodrayne movie (seriously, it will be #4) and the disaster that will be "Postal, the movie" Evil laugh.

I'll admit, you are beginning to sway me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:24 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uwe_Boll

Pretty much all you need to know about the guy.

Oh, and thought of one more thing. Stop time, go to an online friend's out, and meet them.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:04 pm

Practice the guitar. Wooo!!
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:19 am

Haha. If I was the only one not frozen in the world I would put together the most romantic and bizzare set of happenings for a certain someone I used to know, long ago. Hopefully, with enough work, the desired response from the girl I was seperated from long ago will be once again rekindled. Either that, or she will be too creeped out by all of the tactfully placed gifts that she will simply walk herself to the nearest psychiatrist, to get some therapy. *Sigh* I miss her.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:10 pm

Blackmail the top R&D scientists this planet has ever known for access to experimental technology. And possibly computer parts. And some experimental computer parts. Maybe one of those brain scan headsets. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:45 pm

My other answer is--

DANCE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if...   What would you do if... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Off topic discussion-
Jump to: