Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Change list

Go down 
+10
DarkOne
jedi-explorer
Vaderaz
Pendragon
Archmage_Bael
Krisexy26
dragon808tr
Amethyst
Shady Knight
Karbo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Change list - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change list   Change list - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 2:05 pm

Or we could chalk it up to art inconsistency and just make the trees bigger like they should be. There's no need to do something complicated when we already have a simple, easy solution right in front of us.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Change list   Change list - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 7:32 pm

Water-Nebula wrote:
Oh, just remembered I think we previously touched on the topic of tree size inconsistencies. Looking back at some pieces like the deerataur pic though, there appears to be several layers of tree lengths overlapping in one environment rather than just a set point differing from scene to scene. I was thinking about writing up an article thingy to classify the phenomena with, like associating certain niches of plants to certain jungle zones <3

The tree size in Felarya is inconsistent due to most of the vegetation is a mix of different flora coming from different world you can find normal tree towered by a giant flower. Like for the fauna Felary host many vegetal life with different size which reflect the chaotic nature of development of the world.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Change list   Change list - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 10:55 am

Yeah, the tree sizes always confused me. Like, it would be insane seeing a flower bigger than our world's biggest oak tree. And then seeing them side by side would be funny.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Change list   Change list - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 10:56 pm

Pendragon wrote:
Yeah, the tree sizes always confused me. Like, it would be insane seeing a flower bigger than our world's biggest oak tree. And then seeing them side by side would be funny.

I've always found that particularly funny and unique in Felarya. It really adds a level of challenge to an already tricky to predict world.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: Change list   Change list - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:56 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change list   Change list - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change list
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4