Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

What happened to me Empty
PostSubject: What happened to me   What happened to me Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 6:23 pm

Hey there! Man, this place is quiet (though i still visit). Anyway, I know I haven't been on much, so I decided to tell you all what happened to me, its pretty interesting!

Well, back in November, I got a job at Macy's in the local mall, working in the Backstage department (its an Outlet store, so we had a bit of everything). I worked through the Christmas season part-time. It was generally pretty nice, but kinda exhausting. I also had some job interviews, but they never got back to me or turned me down. Though, my job did give me some fun and memorable moments, even if it was exhausting. Eventually, the store got changed around (which I helped with, which was kinda cool to see). But we started with a staff of about 12 including the managers. Well, 2 of the workers got fired for theft since they stole active promo gift cards, 2 left to pursue main careers, and of those remaining, about 75% of them did no work. So i ended up covering their asses when the manager left. Eventually, I just kinda got burnt out, and began to look for another job (my only friend there was also going to move soon). I found a job at a local lab, but it was extremely hazardous, so I went and tried to fail the interview, but they offered me the job, but I declined. However, when decline it, I saw a better, safer, and more reasonable position, which I went and interviewed for and got it! So I left Macy's (they were sad to see me go) and started working at the lab. It is pretty nice! Though I have a lot to learn! I've been there just under a month at this point, and its pretty nice, but theirs a lot to learn, though I am making progress! Everyone there is super nice, and it is a very relaxed atmosphere.

Anyway, now that I'm settled in here, I really want to see what I can do to help revive Felarya, since I still really love this place and miss it. Call it silly if you want, but that's why we are here. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that! See ya around!
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: What happened to me   What happened to me Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 8:27 am

Everyone has pretty much has gone to a Discord server, you might find it more beneficial to head there if you want to keep in contact with people.

https://discordapp.com/invite/u8gs24e
Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: What happened to me   What happened to me Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 9:02 pm

DarkOne wrote:
Everyone has pretty much has gone to a Discord server, you might find it more beneficial to head there if you want to keep in contact with people.

https://discordapp.com/invite/u8gs24e

But, what about this place? I know it isn't the most lively place on the internet, but there's so much content and threads here. As much as I love Discord, it's not as good as a fourm is.
Back to top Go down
DarkOne
Survivor
Survivor
DarkOne

PostSubject: Re: What happened to me   What happened to me Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 8:55 am

dragon808tr wrote:

But, what about this place? I know it isn't the most lively place on the internet, but there's so much content and threads here. As much as I love Discord, it's not as good as a fourm is.

Well you're more than welcome to stay and talk to the passing Tumbleweeds if that's what you'd prefer.

Back to top Go down
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: What happened to me   What happened to me Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 8:28 pm

DarkOne wrote:
dragon808tr wrote:

Well you're more than welcome to stay and talk to the passing Tumbleweeds if that's what you'd prefer.

You know, I really dont like you. If you dont wanna be here, then dont be.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: What happened to me   What happened to me Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 8:45 am

It's not that either is a right nor wrong choice. It's that at this point in time, most people in the community are hanging out casually in the discord because it's easier for them. The forum is good for permanently recording ideas and work and things of that nature. But for more idle conversation, discord is the place.

Unfortunately, at the moment, the community seems to be stuck in neutral, hence why more idle conversation and RPs are happening rather than actual work. The reasons are many, but yeah, Don't think that people don't WANT to be here, it's simply that at the moment, the more convenient option is Discord until something happens to get the creative minds flowing again.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to me   What happened to me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Off topic discussion-
Jump to: