Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Animes and shows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon808tr
Survivor
Survivor

Favorite Animes and shows Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Animes and shows   Favorite Animes and shows Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 11:39 am

Hey everyone! Hope you are all doing well!

So, on December 12th of 2018 I got into RWBY after exploring some L4D2 mods on the Grimm enemies, and wanted to find out more about the series. I had heard about RWBY before, but I thought it was just an anime about a group of girls who are in a band and sing songs and occasionally fight baddies (I had only heard the songs before), but man was I wrong! The series is actually more of a heavy action show, with an amazingly rich and detailed story to back it up. The fights are absolutely beautiful to look at, with every character feeling different, as well as different concepts and topics to speculate on long after the show is over. The show itself is still going and just finished season 6! It can be found on Youtube.

Anyway, since I recently got a friend into it, and they also shared their favorite anime with me (7 Deadly Sins, a really good anime, but I dont have Netflix or anything). That got me thinking, what is your favorite anime or shows of all time?

Mine is:
1. Yugioh 5D's (for emotional reasons and because I really loved the characters)
2. RWBY
3. Other Yugiohs (Except whatever was after 5Ds)
4. Hellsing (Both original and ultimate)
5. Fairy Tale (Haven't seen anything recent)
Back to top Go down
Ponyboyace
Helpless prey
Ponyboyace

Favorite Animes and shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animes and shows   Favorite Animes and shows Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 11:10 pm

I haven't really watched too many things lately, but I can't recite a few old favorites.

- Mythbusters
- Red Vs Blue
- a few bits of Family Guy

Beyond that, I'm more just a football kind of guy.
Back to top Go down

Favorite Animes and shows
Page 1 of 1