Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MilesUpshur
Helpless prey
MilesUpshur

Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther. Empty
PostSubject: Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther.   Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Hiya!

I introduced myself about 3 months ago and talked about an idea for a character. Well, today I'm not going to present that character... Yeah, I kept on going for a while improving the character and refining it to make sure it was perfect, but I guess I lost inspiration and thought they were starting to go off the rails. So I took a break. I came back a few weeks ago, did some restructuring, and re-evaluated what I wanted. I feel like if I'm gonna try and suggest a character, I might as well make sure it's top quality, as I take this pretty seriously.

So, with that said, I'd like to introduce Nicolas Julio Watson, Jared Matthew Goodman, Kelsi Laine Goodman, and Luther Daniel Goodman. The main character or my favorite of them is Nick. He was the first one I created, and the one whom is most interesting, in my opinion, although all of them are endearing and I hope you'll like them all! As you might have already noticed, three of them are related. Nick isn't related to the rest of them, but is a super close family friend. They're a package deal, so... yeah. If anyone remembers my previous character, Miles, you may be able to see what parts of him went to each character. Wink

All the information that I will be revealing now is below. (There's probably more I want you to know, but just forgot to put down, so sorry in advance if there is. I'll update this ASAP if there is.) I also know more about the characters than I have written down too, but I wouldn't be a good storyteller if I didn't keep a few secrets, now would I? As far as getting the information from me? Shit idk, just ask I guess... Razz

Nick J. Watson:

Jared M. Goodman:

Kelsi L Goodman:

Luther D. Goodman:

And that's all for right now. It's a lot of information to take in, I know. I hope it's not against the rules to pitch multiple characters in one post, but I wanted to keep them all together. At least I used spoilers, right? Smile

Anyway, I'd like to make one more announcement, and that is the fact that I'm giving (Nearly) complete artistic freedom with these characters, for any artists that would like to draw them. I cannot express how badly I'd love to draw, so anyone who does draw them is my hero. It's a large part of the reason I wanted to pitch a character here. I can write character biography's, and have a decent way with words (Online.) but I can't draw for shit. I'd pay someone to do it, but I have no money, and no credit card either. :/ I know, lame excuse.

Anyway, the one thing I ask, is that when drawing the male characters, I would prefer a style closer to comic book style, rather than anime. I legit, HATE anime, but when it's just drawings, I can tolerate it, but even then, I don't like the way that males are drawn in anime style. Something about them, usually the hair just makes me cringe. (I think I've nailed it down to the dumb spiky hair they ALWAYS have, but still, idk.) If you can work with that, and abide loosely with the descriptions I gave, then that would be perfect. Their clothing and appearances aren't set in stone, as I'm also pretty bad with describing the appearance of a character, but I have an idea of what I'd like to see them look like. I'll be happy with pretty much anything, though.

I look forward to anyone's contributions.

Ciao!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-lHJZR3Gqxm24_Vd_AJ5Yw
MilesUpshur
Helpless prey
MilesUpshur

PostSubject: Re: Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther.   Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 12:30 pm

Welp, can't say I'm pleased with the results, but it was worth a shot.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ozymindas
Helpless prey
ozymindas

PostSubject: Re: Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther.   Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 12:01 am

We are deeply sorry your characters didn't get any recognition, which they most certainly do deserve, in this place. We think the problem may be this forum is somewhat dead. You should join the Discord server as much as it pains us to say it is more active and there is a character OC section where you will likely receive more comments.
Back to top Go down
MilesUpshur
Helpless prey
MilesUpshur

PostSubject: Re: Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther.   Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 9:53 am

Thank you for your kind words, and suggestion. Do you speak for the forums as a whole, or are you hive mind?
Not judging, just asking. Smile

Back to top Go down
gregjow
Helpless prey
gregjow

PostSubject: Re: Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther.   Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 2:38 pm

Totally right. The Discord is much more hopping than here.
Back to top Go down
ozymindas
Helpless prey
ozymindas

PostSubject: Re: Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther.   Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 9:35 pm

MilesUpshur wrote:
Thank you for your kind words, and suggestion. Do you speak for the forums as a whole, or are you hive mind?
Not judging, just asking. :)

We speak in a royal tone as do most noble houses of Kelerm, in particular the Pharaoh. Sometimes we make a mistake and speak as a commoner but usually only in an OOC moment. :x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther.   Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick, Jared, Kelsi, and Luther.
Page 1 of 1