Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cake
Tasty morsel
Cake

Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed Empty
PostSubject: Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed   Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 1:07 am

Jei mei Reed:
Once he was The star of a cooking show so popular he couldn't go anywhere without being mobbed by hordes of fans. His food was legendary and made many people happy but he himself wanted a new challenge in life so he used his considerable fortune and influence to find a portal to Felarya where his fame not matter and his fortune was inaccessible. Here he would learn to reinvent himself as a true man by surviving by his wits and seeking even greater perfection in a forgotten art: Food Magic.

I describe him now to you. He is not tall nor short. Not fat despite his food being so good and he has ropey muscles that do not quit in times of need. His physical appearance he change often with latest clothes he likes. His hair when not dyed is jet black with a side swept bangs dyed some color or another if he doesn't get weird and shave it all off. Very impulsive man.

Food Magic is ancient art long lost to Felarya many years ago now revived using dehydrated food pills which when hit with water magic turn into living "Food Golems" he can then use to fill up hungry predators until their tummies big and round. He does this to be safe in the jungles while he searches for adventure and new recipes. Golems usually look like hot girls for some strange reason.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed   Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 4:10 pm

What a odd way you have of describing things. It's...unformatted and yet very poetic and flowing! o.O Intriguing writing. also fascinating character you've got here. A Summoner Cook? If I'm reading this right. XD "Food Golems" though. Is that in the humanoid sense or animistic? Because most predators would only pass up on a summoner to predate their summons if they were humanoid. Just a piece of advice.
Back to top Go down
Cake
Tasty morsel
Cake

PostSubject: Re: Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed   Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 4:13 pm

Food Golems are like humans. Food Girl and Food Boy fetish you understand?
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed   Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 4:22 pm

Cake wrote:
Food Golems are like humans. Food Girl and Food Boy fetish you understand?

Oh that one is a old fave of mine actually from my food TF days actually XD So yes I get what you're saying. Even more appealing magic style to me now!
Back to top Go down
Nicholis Dragneel
Tasty morsel
Nicholis Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed   Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 8:25 pm

Cake wrote:
Jei mei Reed:
Once he was The star of a cooking show so popular he couldn't go anywhere without being mobbed by hordes of fans. His food was legendary and made many people happy but he himself wanted a new challenge in life so he used his considerable fortune and influence to find a portal to Felarya where his fame not matter and his fortune was inaccessible. Here he would learn to reinvent himself as a true man by surviving by his wits and seeking even greater perfection in a forgotten art: Food Magic.

I describe him now to you. He is not tall nor short. Not fat despite his food being so good and he has ropey muscles that do not quit in times of need. His physical appearance he change often with latest clothes he likes. His hair when not dyed is jet black with a side swept bangs dyed some color or another if he doesn't get weird and shave it all off. Very impulsive man.

Food Magic is ancient art long lost to Felarya many years ago now revived using dehydrated food pills which when hit with water magic turn into living "Food Golems" he can then use to fill up hungry predators until their tummies big and round. He does this to be safe in the jungles while he searches for adventure and new recipes. Golems usually look like hot girls for some strange reason.

I wish to face this character in single combat.
Back to top Go down
Cake
Tasty morsel
Cake

PostSubject: Re: Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed   Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 9:06 pm

Nicholis Dragneel wrote:
Cake wrote:
Jei mei Reed:

Why? You don't look like a giant hungry lady!
Back to top Go down
opt4bootay
Helpless prey
opt4bootay

PostSubject: Re: Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed   Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 4:46 pm

This magic of Jei Mei's as well as your method of speaking are worth noting.

Nicoholis Dragneel wrote:

You seem to say that a lot in my observations. Are you a fool who rushes in with no analysis or do you think overwhelming force isn't a doomed tactic in Felarya's environs?
Back to top Go down
Nicholis Dragneel
Tasty morsel
Nicholis Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed   Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2019 3:55 pm

Cake wrote:

Why? You don't look like a giant hungry lady!

Oh? What do I look like to you?

Opt4bootay wrote:

You seem to say that a lot in my observations. Are you a fool who rushes in with no analysis or do you think overwhelming force isn't a doomed tactic in Felarya's environs?

I just like fighting! I feel alive in the moments between somebody trying to knock me out and that sweet moment of me pounding them into the ground repeatedly. After that's out of the way we can usually be friends. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed   Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food Magic Superstar Jeimei Reed
Page 1 of 1