Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you do?

Go down 
+7
Karbo
Pendragon
Flare
The Nordic Ninja
rcs619
Haar
GREGOLE
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:52 pm

Little game I apparently only just now discovered. Thought it would be fun.

You have the following items:

A stack of pringles
What do you do? PringlesPack_IL

A hippy
What do you do? Costume-hippy-clipart

A can of pink paint
What do you do? Paintcan

A cell phone
What do you do? Ar11657062451556

A mirror
What do you do? Acrylic_mirror_100263

Using only three of them, you must defeat Vivian.

What do you do? Naga_technique_by_Karbo

What do you do?
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:58 pm

Hold the mirror in front of my face so I can't see Vivian and consequently be aroused by her, open the can of paint, and run away while Vivian goes to eat the hippie who has stopped to try to get high off the paint fumes.

If I could use the other two as well, I'd eat the can of Pringles while taking pics of Vivian with the cell phone (using the mirror to aim the camera so I'm not looking directly at her)
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:08 pm

hmm. choices, choices.

1) First, I would eat some pringles. They are a tasty treat and at this point could very well be my last meal. pale

2) Next, I would then offer the mirrior as a gift to Vivian in an attempt to appeal to her vanity. "A beautiful naga like yourself could always use a mirror right? Now you can always see how pretty you are" Wink

3) If that didn't work, and it most likely didn't, I would get her to eat the Hippy first. The cocktail of LSD and other drugs in the Hippy will get Vivian stoned out of her mind and give me a chance to get far away while she is busy tripping out. drunken

If everything works as planned, then I willl not only have escaped from a hungry naga, but there will now be one less Hippy in the world, a complete win - win situation. cheers

- This is a cool idea for a topic. You should make another scenario sometime -

Last edited by Its All 19 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:55 pm

Well this is an interesting senario.

First, I'd shake the pringles can at the hippy to lure the munchies-having flower child over.

Next, while the hippy ate the pringles, I'd splash the paint on the hippy and tell Vivian that is a candy coated treat.

Then, while Vivian was busy with the hippy, I'd run like hell. Like 19 said Vivian would be high as a kite and most likely would notice me leave.

Also, I agree with 19, a win-win indeed my friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:23 pm

Kick the hippy in the junk so he can't run from her, while I make for the nearest safe area.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:30 pm

Everyone has pretty much hit it dead on the mark on what I was thinking.

The end result always looking bad for the hippy. But I'd offer the mirror to Vivian before hand and eat the pringles first. Gotta eat.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:47 am

hahaha what an interesting idea lol!
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
macdaddy
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
macdaddy

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:09 am

wow no one decided to really use the pringles??
yeah the hippys gonna get it

mines sorta similar
offer the mirror to distract her for a few moments while
I cover the hippy paint then throw the pringles all over the hippy (i would sorta stick because of the paint)
i would then offer the hippy as a nice salt flavoured meal
and i would then take pictures of me and vivian (while shes halfway through th hippy) and then run off and brag about it to my friends, and when they say "pics or it didnt happen" i would show them Razz
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:31 am

Unlike everyone else, I will forgo the hippie. Run free flower child! Oh, watch out for Anko! Ooh...

Anyway, now I couldn't use my hippie if I wanted to. Too unpredicatble anyway. So I will use the paint, the phone, and the pringles. Now, my idea is a bit raunchy, so pardon me please. In fact, I think I'll censor it.

First, I'd cover myself in pink paint so I look like a giant &#@&*. Then that one sensual ringer on the phone, you know the one, and wait until Vivian comes over. Well, upon seeing me, lying immobile and stiff she'd put me in her &#$$^, assuming that I am a &#@&* that someone left for her to #@$!&^|@!3 with! After wearing herself out 'playing' with me, she'd eventually fall asleep leaving me free to leave!

Victory! I can now enjoy a delicious victory snack from atop her her giant breasts. But then I'd remember I don't like potato chips, and that Vivian might wake up soon, and I'd flee after leaving a message written in chips on the ground, detailing my victory and how I had tricked her.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Mickilla
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Mickilla

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:33 am

I'd eat the chips, for starters (a man needs his energy, after all). With that issue dealt with I would then use half the paint to draw a large peace sign to occupy the hippie, who would stare at it for hours and talk about the pretty colors. While he's occupied I would use the rest of the paint to write "bite me" on the back of his shirt, then write advertisements nearby detailing how tasty and nutritious hippies are (blatant lies lol). I would then use my typical strategy of hiding under the nearest rock. With the hippie put on display and myself dirty and hidden I would expect that Vivian would find him first, and in the process of doing what she does best she would get a strong dose of paint fumes that would only be augmented by the consumption of the hippie himself, at the end of all that she'd be as high as a kite. Using the mirror to check if the coast is clear I could then come out from under the rock at the appropriate time, to perform my victory dance, sample a few of her features, then get the hell out of there.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:35 am

Well, I'm happy to see that this turned out so well... I think it's time for another round.

You have the following:

A golden retriever
What do you do? Golden_retriever_4

A pink wig
What do you do? HW-112

A banana
What do you do? Banana

A polygamist
What do you do? Lf_polygamistcult,0

An issue one Marvel Godzilla comic
What do you do? MARVEL%20Godzilla%201

Using only three of them, you must defeat Katrika.
What do you do? Katrika_by_Karbo

What do you do?
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:02 am

Put the pink wig on the polygamist and give him the banana. When the polygamist goes to eat the banana, tell Katrika that he is implying something about Anna. Run away while Katrika is busy yelling at the polygamist before eating him.
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:37 am

Well lets see...

1) Eat the banana. They are really tasty and a good source of potassium and It could possibly be my last meal. (I think better on a full stomach)

2) Place the pink wig on the golden retriever and begin to try and convince Katrika that an evil sorcerer, or witch, or something, has transformed Anna into a dog for some reason.

3) While Katrika is concerned about Anna's safety and probably just very confused by the whole situation, I make my stealthy escape to freedom.

4) Make sure to avoid Katrika. When she figures out that I tricked her she probably wont be too happy.

- another good one. I liked the item choices, they seemed totally random -
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:43 am

Aw damn. Haar's idea is exactly what I would do too. It's flawless.

If I had an alternative, though, I'd give the polygamist to Katrika so she could get a good meal, then offer her the golden retriever and comic book, telling her how much Anna likes human things. She'd take them and leave me be, thus making me the victor.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:09 am

I'd kill the polygamist and string up his body as bait, using the dog to distract her.

Besides, she doesn't really go for humans, doesn't she?
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:11 am

I've got a flawless strategy of my own for use against Kat.

Namely, Kat and I are friends, by virtue of various RP sessions. All I have to do is ask her nicely to be defeated. After that's over, we probably go out for icecream or something...
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:43 am

GREGOLE wrote:
I've got a flawless strategy of my own for use against Kat.

Namely, Kat and I are friends, by virtue of various RP sessions. All I have to do is ask her nicely to be defeated. After that's over, we probably go out for icecream or something...

Cheater!!! Just kidding man Wink . Your just lucky to have some friends in high places. I say if you got connections, use them.

random thought: Where would you even find naga sized ice cream? Mega Dairy Queen?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:06 pm

Either scenario can be solved by just finding the densest object and hurling it at sufficient velocities.

For scenario 1, odds are something involving the Hippy and their (Inevitable) stash of drugs.

For scenario 2... I'm going to have to know if we have a choice at who the polygamist in question is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do?   What do you do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Off topic discussion-
Jump to: