Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pubic Hair?

Go down 
+7
Karbo
gwadahunter2222
Shady Knight
Daimo
GREGOLE
Haar
servomoore
11 posters
AuthorMessage
servomoore
Naga food

Pubic Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Pubic Hair?   Pubic Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:54 pm

I am trying to teach myself to draw and later animate the Felarya characters decently. Right now, there is nothing good for anything but lulz.

Anyway, would you guys mind if I went slightly off Karbo's model and started drawing them with pubic hair? For one thing, it seems more believable for women monsters living in jungle to not be waxing and shaving their groins. For another more important reason, bald vaginas bring with them the association with underaged persons, and with the externally child-like nature of characters like Crisis, it just seems to invite being labelled a pedophile, or like I'm trying to market it to them.

Plus waxing or shaving are both so terribly uncomfortable.

Does anyone have a counter-argument they would wish to make?
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

Pubic Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pubic Hair?   Pubic Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:58 pm

I think it would look kinda weird! Shocked

Besides, it may be natural for a naga NOT to grow pubic hair.
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Pubic Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pubic Hair?   Pubic Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:07 pm

Well, I myself find it disgusting - and the part reptile thing could easily explain it - but ultimately it's your call.

Considering there's not a single "sin" that fundamentalists COULDN'T find in Felarya, I find it a little silly that we're worried about looking like pedophiles. Sure, the lack of pubic hair is a sign of underage-ness, but the bus-sized breasts kinda tend to negate that sign.

But once again, it's ultimately your call.
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

Pubic Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pubic Hair?   Pubic Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Pubic Hair? Melanywiki

If I'm not mistaken. I see pubic hair on Melany's crotch.
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Pubic Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pubic Hair?   Pubic Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:27 pm

I think it's shading.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Pubic Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pubic Hair?   Pubic Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:38 pm

Could be shading, could be hair. Later and earlier pictures lack it, so I'm going to assume it's the former.
Back to top Go down
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

Pubic Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pubic Hair?   Pubic Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:43 pm

Whether it is or it's not. When it comes to pubic hair it's simply common sense and personal preference. Humans, Nekos, probably Elves, maybe Fairies. It simply depends if you like em without teh hair or with teh hair. As for me, I don't really care, since pubes are natural.
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Pubic Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pubic Hair?   Pubic Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:41 pm

I agree with Daimo it's a personnal preference0
Do as you wish, if you want your character have pubic hair or not it's your choice.
There is a possibility some predator shaves their pubic hair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Pubic Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pubic Hair?   Pubic Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:15 pm

Well as I see it nagas don't have pubic hair but some other characters do. Melany have some as well as Arale and Menyssan for the record ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Pubic Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pubic Hair?   Pubic Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:02 pm

They're reptiles. Naga's don't have pubic hair - period.
Back to top Go down
TenakuMihara
Helpless prey

Pubic Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pubic Hair?   Pubic Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:07 pm

I like a small tuft of pubic hair on girls, but I've gotten used to seeing most of these characters without. Plus the reptile fact does side well with the lack of hair growth in places other than the head
Back to top Go down
Mickilla
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Mickilla

Pubic Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pubic Hair?   Pubic Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:30 pm

If that were the case then explain why they have hair on their heads. They're hybrid creatures to conventional laws don't always apply to them. Technically a naga could have pubic hair, it just so happens that Karbo's don't.
Back to top Go down
Grissecon
Tasty morsel
Grissecon

Pubic Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pubic Hair?   Pubic Hair? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:03 pm

How bad would it be if you did add in some pubic hair? I mean really, I know I wouldn't be offended.
Would any one here be offended? Now, If you are blatantly disregarding what Karbo just said, then yes don't add it in. But besides that, If Its more comfortable for you, draw it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pubic Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pubic Hair?   Pubic Hair? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pubic Hair?
Page 1 of 1