Share | 

Vore Preferances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
HarryMasonFan
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:23 pm

I read Karbo's vore preferences and found it most interesting.

Anyway, I have a statement very similar to this in one of the comments for one of my fan characters on DA:

I only like vore up to the stomach, after that I find it gross. I only like certain stomach vore, though. Same-sized vore or most single panel comics with a person in a stomach are just odd to me. Shrunken or micro/macro, both is cool. Also, I don't mind if the victim looks surprised but I don't get the same effect it if the victim is crying or pleading; it's pitiful. I also only like animated or drawn vore, no photoshopped real people stuff. Hard vore scares me. I'm fine with most furry vore, but I prefer human/humanoid vore. Finally, I don't like other fetishes mixed in with the giantess/vore; I despise poo, pee, or any smelly area work.
I like hand to mouth- to esophagus- to stomach comics the best. I've yet to see M/M vore, but I like F/F, F/M, and M/F about the same.

That about sums it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HarryMasonFan
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:41 pm

Just a couple of things I was reminded of while looking at other peoples' preferences;

If 'cock-vore' is anything like what it brings to mind, then I have no interest in it. I don't really like butt-vore but I've seen some sexy vaginal vore. If vaginal vore is an actual term...

Ok, that is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:54 pm

HarryMasonFan wrote:
Just a couple of things I was reminded of while looking at other peoples' preferences;

If 'cock-vore' is anything like what it brings to mind, then I have no interest in it. I don't really like butt-vore but I've seen some sexy vaginal vore. If vaginal vore is an actual term...

Ok, that is all.

it's called unbirth and as a female I find that horrorfiying beyond all belief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
TinyHuman
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Last edited by TinyHuman on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:12 am

Well I'll try just about any type of vore once but generally I prefer it when a human male gets eaten and while I do enjoy the peril element (like being in danger of getting digested) I tend to like the whole being eaten but somehow surviving the full trip more like it usually is with video games and books in which a person is eaten but survives somehow. I personally like macro/micro vore more in which the prey is very small in comparison to the predator but I also like same size vore (like with snakes for example). I personally like it a little more when something like a human eats a human which is much smaller than them but I also enjoy animal/human vore in which the predator is some sort of animal. Plant vore is just kinda meh for me but I'll do it. I just don't like it as much as the other types of vore. All in all I'm not very picky about vore. However when the pred and prey are the same gender it seems kinda.......wierd to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vickivixen
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:49 pm

I like basically only soft vore, I dont really dig the idea of being digested (though I like the fear of it to be there) I prefer women to be the prey and for the pred to be either male or female, but prefferably male.
What I mainly fantasize is the idea of 2 people having a relationship where the woman being swallowed is something of intimacy between them, where they both get sexual pleasure from it and her to be unharmed and spit back out so they can do it again and again. But also for it to be his way of dominating here, like if he gets angry or jealous and swallows her as a punishment and for her to fear him of digesting her, for me (I mean her lol) to struggle and try to escape him but never being able to. I like for them to be of normal human size and for him to have a giant belly whenever he swallows her. Also I like the idea of having communication between them while she is in his belly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:56 am

so you like both male and female vore? I like female mostly, though I am fine with male vore.

I like soft vore too. it looks more pleasing. I also like it when two people share one person, i think that's hot. also I like to see the prey struggle :3 and they should fear the stomach, for the same reason as karbo (who woulda guessed, eh?)

oh and welcome to the forum vickivixson. ^^

*mara hands a fairy cookie out, before deviant discordian passes out the apple of discord*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614917399
vickivixen
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Thank you! Smile yeah Im very new to this site lol.
Your idea of sharing one person does sound really hot.. It would be twice the fun! hehe. Especially if 1 was male and the other female. The idea of a female pred is exciting, women do tend to be more sensual which is probably more of what I like in a lot of ways. As long as she was a more dominant female, I myself am more of a smaller framed submissive chic so I tend to like the opposite Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:26 pm

lol. well if you ever feel like role-playing be sure to check the mIRC out, it's where I am most of the time.:

[url]www.felarya.noadsfree.com/irc[/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=614917399
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:29 am

Hmm...where to start...

Well like most I am more into soft vore then anything else. As for prey I don't really care who the prey is but I prefer females to be the predator, though male is also a option. When it comes to soft vore, the throat is my favorite part. Besides soft vore, I also found that I am slightly a fan of hard vore. I don't like it just because of the blood and gore, but just watching the hungry predator munch on its prey with her nice teeth is just a exciting thought. Also I like willing vore, maybe because it is awesome watching the prey enjoy its way down. I also love it when predator loves the feeling of the willing prey going down into her nice soft stomach.

Another one of my favorite type of vore is when the predator and prey are in a relationship and the predator eats the prey for sexual satisfaction, that gets my attention . Also I only like vore up to digestion, though I have had dreams where the prey aren't digested, but absorbed into the predator.

Lets see anything else...well I usually like the predator with clothes on, but I also like naked female predators Smile

Oh and I also love same-size vore, mainly because I love the predator with a nice full belly after their done eating the prey. And speaking of big bellies, I also love giantess that get stuffed from eating so much Embarassed

Well this is all I can think of...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asaenvolk
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:43 pm

Okay... Well I like vore. I am mostly into F<F. Though M<F and F<M, np with a slight preference for Female prey. M<M is meh to me but thats okay. I have a defiant preference to soft over hard as they both are something very different to me. As for TYPES of vore, honestly I like UB the most, now for some people (not saying names) I can understand why they might be amiss at the very thought, I have the same thoughts about cock vore (ouch). After that I like oral vore, other types of vore might perk my interest on a case buy case basis, though I am generally not into annal vore or digestion, and never into Scat or Soul vore. As for GTS or same size, I like both depending.

I admit for me vore is mostly a sexual fetish, though not exclusively buy any means. The parts I like has to do with the swallowing and in the case of oral vore, teasing the prey in ones mouth before you eat the prey... or not. The not knowing can be fun, is the prey going to be eaten or not is a nice aspect, though I sit on both sides of the willing/unwilling fence as I like both. One of my BIGGEST fetishes, and one I used to (and still do) dream about is having sex with a random prey and then having a girl friend or the like UB or other wise vore her. I tend desire the role of spectator over being pred or pey, I however have ZERO desire to ever be the prey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
spike833

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Nothing Here

Last edited by spike833 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ambrose-euanthe
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Hey,

I quite like what is called soft vore, where the prey is eaten whole, enjoyably tasted and swallowed by the predator.

It's important to me that there should be digestion, to justify the prey's struggle against it; however, I don't want to explicitly see or read about this happening. Like in a slasher movie, where the killer comes up behind, swings the axe, and we cut to blood-splatters on the wall.

Besides, the obliteration of one for the mild satisfaction of the other... that's quite fun. Something of a dominance-submission thing going on there, maybe.

The predator should not consider themselves a monster, or I'd invariably agree. Nor should they exclusively be presented to the reader that way - i.e. not the prey's viewpoint all the time. Excepted if they're destined to get their comeuppance in which case its fine that we think they're a complete SOB.

There's something tangled that goes on in my head when its only quasi-vore like. So if Anko ate a fish, I wouldn't mind if she bit it in half - though I don't think I'd like to see it, or have it described vividly. It'd also be fine if she killed, skinned and cooked it, served with a white-wine sauce - not thinking that was okay would be terribly hypocritical.

Yours,

Ambrose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:18 pm

I'd say that my preferences are pretty similar to ambrose's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Doomguy
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Vore Preferances   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:38 am

I can't believe I'm about to say this, because it's something I never talk about, but here goes. I guess you could call this a testimony, though I really wish they'd come up with a new word. God bless you guys for making communities like these, they're so awesome.

I've been into vore (or should say, had been into) since I was maybe four or five years old. No, I'm not kidding. Hopefully that gives you an idea of how royally screwed up things are on my end.

Anywho, I liked the soft stuff - blood just implies violence, and I could never find it very attractive. An animal/person-from-real-life consuming a female (human of course) seemed to be the obsession, although at first it was predominantly men. Swallowed whole, preferably, although if vitals could not be seen, it didn't matter. I spent all of Elementary School and all of Junior High feeling extremely alienated from my peers, for a wide variety of reasons, my preferences in this area being one of them. It stuck with me up until my sophomore year. Since then, things have gotten really... abstract...? I don't think there's a place I could go for what I'm into now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Vore Preferances

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next