Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naga Family Life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Derilyct
Helpless prey
Derilyct

Naga Family Life Empty
PostSubject: Naga Family Life   Naga Family Life Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:25 am

Just how exactly do Nagas grow up? I mean, at some point they would have a family, right?
Or does the mother leave them at a young age so only the strong survive?

and speaking of mothers and family, how do Nagas reproduce? Having seen (thankfully since nagas dont wear clothes) no males, do children spawn asexually from the mother? Or are they mono-gendered like the Asari?

Note: I've been asking these kinds of questions so I can better write my story, and I find it quite difficult to do so without referring to her past, family, way of life, etc.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Naga Family Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naga Family Life   Naga Family Life Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:35 am

There are both male and female nagas.

In many stories many youngs naga are orphan but some have a family life, it's the case of Katrika Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Naga Family Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naga Family Life   Naga Family Life Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:16 am

Being sentient, human creatures, I'd imagine naga family life - like human family life - is dependant on their own upbringing or their own personal preferances.

A naga abandoned at birth who had to make it on their own might do the same to their offspring.
But a naga raised with a loving family, on the other hand, would more likely want to raise their children themselves.
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

Naga Family Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naga Family Life   Naga Family Life Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Very Happy Well-According to the stories I've read Nagas do have a family life although an infant naga stands a much better chance of making it alone than an infant human. Katrika certainly enjoyed a families protection right into her late teens.
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Naga Family Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naga Family Life   Naga Family Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naga Family Life
Page 1 of 1