Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You in Felarya post 2

Go down 
+17
The Joker
Haru Takami
Flare
Orc-slayer
DorianTheBlind
Delicious Kevin
Anime-Junkie
Davis
togaoki
Warrior3000
sephi
Malahite
Tuc135
rcs619
mikeimp
Googlememan
melancholy-melody13
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:16 pm

"Then again, the NEVEC Corporation from the game Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions is also around." Daniel said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bmxracerad.com
NovusWolf
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
NovusWolf

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:25 pm

MegaDan5 wrote:
"Then again, the NEVEC Corporation from the game Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions is also around." Daniel said.

"What of the odds of Kurikara Biorobotics being around?" Wolf asked himself out loud.
Back to top Go down
http://deadplanet.forumotion.net
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:21 pm

Gold looked at the screen and muttered something. The screen changed and went black. "DAD!" Luna shouted. She looked down at him and sighed. "Fine, I won't do that here," she said in an annoyed tone. Gold tried to squirm out of his position and sighed.

He suddenly noticed a small group of familiar looking apes on the other side of the hot springs. "......Ah HELZ! LUNA!! MONKEYS!!!!! AND IT'S THE SAME ONES FROM BEFORE!!!!!" Gold shouted.
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:27 pm

Judging from the sound of Gold's voice, he obviously didn't like the monkeys that had appeared before them. He brought up the disc blade gun, and asked Gold, "Before?"
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:49 pm

Luna looked and emitted a low growl. "Those damn apes have caused me and dad enough trouble in the past. They even fired him out of a cannon once and he.....landed somewhere...below," She said. She had a serous face on but she was also blushing a little. "BLAST DEM APES TO HELL!!!" Gold shouted as he jumped on the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:06 pm

Brent went wide-eyed as he said, "Waaaaaaaay too much information." He then started to fire disc blades at the monkeys, which sliced right through them and richoted off, killing more monkeys.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:28 pm

Spenser woke up slowly, with a weird sensation going on in his head. "Why is everything red..." he thought. It took him a moment to realize that he was hanging upside-down from a tree on the far side of the hot springs. He curled upwards and saw Mica dozing on the branch over him. "Aww...she looks so cute when she..."

*shhk*

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Spenser spun in the air, causing him to land on his stomach instead of his back. "BRENT! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE SHOOTING!" He said as he saw Brent across the spring shooting discs. As he rolled over he noticed some sort of monkey looming over him. He instantly pulled his knife out of it's sheath and sent a bolt of energy launching the monkey into the sky. He jumped up and looked around, saying to himself, "Life lesson #1: If it's on Felarya, it's probably not going to be friendly." He ran up the tree, got off on the branch he fell from and grabbed Mica under his arm.

"What?! Hey! Put me down!" She shouted.

"Not yet!" Spenser yelled as he jumped from the branch across the spring, just barely missing the edge where his friends were. "OH COME ON! I ALMOST MADE IT!"

Mica struggled out of Spenser's grasp and climbed out of the water. "You dropped me in too!" She shook off, sending water from her wrist fur and hair splashing over everyone.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:36 pm

"Sorry Spenser!" Brent yelled as he changed his weapon from the disc blade shooter to a suck cannon, sucking up monkeys and then shooting them back out
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Alris grabbed his lightsaber, ignited it, and charged headlong into the swarm of monkeys.

The markings on Daniel's hand burned brightly. "This hand of mine burns with the rage of the SUN!!" he yelled as the mark of Solaryu formed on his hand, "It snarls at me to DESTROY YOU!! ERUPTING LUNAR... SEKIHA... TENKYOKEN!!" He then thrust his hands forward and unleashed a massive beam of black energy.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:51 pm

Luna's mark glowed and soon two large Gatling cannons on her back, two heavy machine guns on her arm, and two shoulder rocket pods.. Gold also materialized two back mounted cannons, two twin barrel Gatling guns on both arms, and shoulder mounted missiles. "ZENKUN OVERKILL!!!!!!!!" Both Luna and Gold shouted.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:20 pm

"NEEDLE SPIRE!!" Arrayya yelled as she slammed the palm of her hand onto the ground. It sent a huge amount of stone spikes up from below the monkeys.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:01 pm

Brent then pressed some buttons on his gauntlet and threw what looked like a metal ball. Four two-foot robots with no arms and rocket launchers attached to them, which had materialized from the metal ball, then began to fire as many rockets as they could at the monkeys, and exploded in fiery mini-mushroom clouds as they got as close to the monkeys as possible.

"Monkeys, meets the Agents of Dread. Agents of Dread, monkeys." Brent said with a smirk as he threw another metal ball as he pulled out the disc blade gun again and started firing again.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:43 pm

The monkeys, now very few, ran for their lives back into the jungle screeching.

"DON'T COME BACK YOU......STUPID AMERICAN WANNA BES!!!!! A BLDEEEEWWW!!!!" Gold taunted while wearing a French Knight uniform. Luna stared at the fleeing monkeys and laughed.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:48 pm

Dispelling his weapons and dusting his hands, Brent faced the others and said, "Well, that was a piece of cake, wasn't it fellas?"
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:57 pm

Spenser's eye twitched. "'Overkill' is right. I suppose I should save the question, 'How the hell do they do that', for later." Spenser climbed out of the water and shook off his vest. "Aww come on! All over my good drawings. So much for 'Billy Bob'. Oh well...it was a freak of nature anyway." He mumbled as he tossed a crushed piece of paper into the water.

Mica looked over the spring at the craters and spikes littering the ground as she was twisting the water out of her hair. "Are you guys trying to destroy Felarya or something?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:08 pm

Brent looked at Mica and said, "Well, it's not my fault I'm trigger happy. Besides, it's impossible to destroy Felarya. If you don't believe me, ask the Guardians. So, now what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:10 pm

"Anyone got any cake?" Spenser yelled to no one in particular.

"Do you just make up these jokes as you go?" Mica asked.

"Yeah, pretty much."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:13 pm

Brent laughed at Spenser's joke, and then said, "Seriously, though, what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:11 pm

"Hold our ground." Alris growled.
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:55 pm

Spenser looked around. "Again? We've been holding our ground here for..." Spenser pressed a button on his watch, and followed by a sharp beep, the date flickered on. "3 days! Come on! A change of scenery would be nice."

Mica turned to him and shook her head. "If your favored scenery is the inside of a predator's stomach, go right ahead. If you prefer to say outside the digestive tract, we should probably stay here."

Spenser just looked up at another tree. "Fine, but I get to make a little cave in one of those."

"If you're careful."

"Sweet!" Spenser ran right up to the mid-section of the tree and began cutting away at the inside. TIMBER!!! He yelled out.

Mica frantically looked up and saw nothing.

"HA! Got you!" Spenser grinned and retreated inside his new home in the tree's wall.

"When you come down I'm going to knock you upside the head!" Mica yelled.

"Yeah, good luck with that. I'll let you mellow out before I go anywhere near the ground. Besides, this kind of reminds me of a book I read not too long ago---just less dizzying...and more real...ish."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:36 am

"Well, if standing our ground means summoning more Agents of Dread..." Brent then grinned and brought out more Agents of Dread and pulled out the Omega RYNO-4-Ever.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:46 pm

"Maybe we need some snow in this area," Gold suggested. Luna raised an eye brow. "I think we could use some," she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:55 pm

Brent thought for a moment, then put back his RYNO and pulled out a massive freezing gun. He then fired it into the air and kept it going for about five minutes until snow started coming down. "Well, that should do the trick, and it should last for a few hours." said Brent, retracting the gun.
Back to top Go down
MegaDan5
Great warrior
Great warrior
MegaDan5

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:57 pm

"Let it snow." Arrayya said as she waved her hand in the air. Snow began falling.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:04 pm

"AAAWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are no fun. I was going to let it snow too," Gold pouted. Luna scooted Gold close to her body and smiled. "........I'm not saying a word," Gold said. He a slight red hue on his face. "You're so cute when you blush dad," she said as she pressed Gold against her warm body. "Brent.....help.......please," he begged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You in Felarya post 2   You in Felarya post 2 - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You in Felarya post 2
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next