Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)

Go down 
+9
Haar
The Nordic Ninja
Warrior3000
Pendragon
Googlememan
Daimo
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Rua
mikeimp
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Empty
PostSubject: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:26 pm

Rules are as same as the first one, nd this thread is for people who wish to join the original but are too lost.
------------------------------------

Masurao Ketsuiki appeared in the sky, falling out of a dimensional rift. Fortunately, he wasn't too far from the ground. unfortunately, the fall wasn't pleasant. After getting up nd whiping off the dirt from his clothes, Masurao looked round in confusement. "Where the hell am I?"
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Rua
Helpless prey
Rua

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:06 pm

Then out of nowhere the 100 ft. tall Rua appears from behind a willow tree. The moonlight shines upon her as she nears Masurao. She slithers through a river that is between them and looks like a swan floating across the surface. She begins to sing a melody like Masurao has never heard before. As she sings Masurao begins to doze and falls into a deep sleep.

Last edited by Rua on Wed May 07, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:12 pm

Masurao is slowly put to sleep by a strange melody. Inside his mind, The Urufu is enraged. 'Wake up you brat! WAKE UP!' Masurao suddenly awaoke, and then spun around. He was staring at what seemed to be a giant snake until he saw the upper hal of a female with blonde long hair, sapphire eyes, and sapphire scales. He quickly activated his Sharingan. "Who are you?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Rua
Helpless prey
Rua

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:18 pm

"My name is Rua" she replies, "and I've fallen in love with you." She slowly inches near to him, as if to embrace him.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:20 pm

Masurao was a bit confued. "What?" He then realized it was a trap. He jumped high onto a tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Rua
Helpless prey
Rua

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:25 pm

"Why do you run from me?" She asks with a look of sadness on her face. "Can't you see I love you and want to be with you forever?" She draws closer, up the tree and holds him in an embrace he can not escape from.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:30 pm

Masurao was afraid. "Let go of me!" He escaped Rua's grip, and he began to jump up the tree, then from tree branch to tree branch. After a few minuites, he thought he lost Rua, so he began to walk across one.
Back to top Go down
Rua
Helpless prey
Rua

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:34 pm

Rua pounces on Masurao and screams, "If you will not have me I shall devour you!" Rua picks him up and quikly swallows him whole. "Yum", is what she says as she licks her lips.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:44 pm

Masurao tried desperately to grab on the the esophogous walls as he slid down. He kicked and struggled, but to no avail. The whole way down, he screamed desperately for help. Finaly, Masurao reached the stomach. "Kuso! I'm done for!"
Back to top Go down
Rua
Helpless prey
Rua

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:50 pm

As Marusao thinks he is done for he is suddenly pushed back out into the moonlit night. He looks up to see Rua looking at him her eyes filled with a mix of anger yet lust for Marusao. "That should teach you to mess with my heart little man."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:55 pm

Masurao was a bit fearfull of Rua. "Okay! I'm sorry! The whole reason I ran is because I thought you were gonna attack me!" He rubbed the back of his head as he gave a nervous smile. "Can you forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Rua
Helpless prey
Rua

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:58 pm

"Hhhmmmm, I will think about it", she relipes as she turns her head in anger. "You should just be lucky I spared your life."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:00 pm

Masurao looked exhasperated as he shrugged to himself. "One minuite I'm fighting a criminal, and the next I end up in THIS crazy place? Why me?"
Back to top Go down
Rua
Helpless prey
Rua

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:04 pm

Mocks What Marusao had just siad and laughs. Her laugh is like a chorus of angels singing in the breeze. "So Marusao would you like to return to your pitiful world or stay here with me?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:07 pm

He shrugged once more. "I geuss I'll stay here. What have I got to lose?" Masurao thought for a moment. "Hey...Aren't their other things like you in this world? You know, things that eat people?"
Back to top Go down
Rua
Helpless prey
Rua

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:11 pm

"There are, but as long you are with me you shall be safe and free of harm, my love"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:16 pm

Masurao didn't know why, but he began to have feelings for Rua. He had barely known her, yet he was beginning to fall in love. Another thing had occured to him: When he was eaten, he felt excitement. Maybe if he wasn't going to be digested he would do it again. "Rua, can you tell me a little bout yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Rua
Helpless prey
Rua

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:27 pm

"Well, I am able to change my size and shape, I love to sing." She goes on about herself for a good half hour talking about how her parents died when she was young and other personal matters. When she is done this she finishes off with this single sentence:" And I have never been more in love with any other man like I am now."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:32 pm

Masurao blushed as he stared at Rua once she finished. "But...You barely know me. Why are you in love with me?"
Back to top Go down
Rua
Helpless prey
Rua

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:40 pm

"I have been watching and admireing you from afar"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:48 pm

((let's try to let others join in okay Rua? Smile ))

Masurao scratched his head. "Oh. Well, what can you shape shift into?"
Back to top Go down
Rua
Helpless prey
Rua

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:09 pm

"I can shape shift into a human female, thats about your size"
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:48 pm

(Don Kanti appears...again...)

Don sat atop a tree over looking the vast and glorious scenery of the tropical landscape. It had been quite some time since he arrived here and he has grown notable stronger since his arrival, so much so that he's able to hold his own against certain predators. It's stange really he couldn't quite remember the real reason as to why he came here in the 1st place...

As he started to rack his memory banks for any recall of the event, Scallion speaks up.

Say Don-kun?

'Yeah?'

Whatever happened to the old thread? I mean weren't we gonna do something epic?

Don derailed his memory search and thought about the current question for a second. But simply shrugged in response 'I dunno really...but we shouldn't be thinking about that kinda stuff, bad things tend to happen when the 4th wall is broken...'

True...
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Daimo
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Daimo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:58 pm

One month…It’s been one whole friggen month since I’ve been here. Damn that Chaos Demon, Damn this stupid place. I want to get out of here…

Ayame sighed as she sat at the base of a tree and bathed in the sunlight. She looked at her belly and wondered what was exactly growing inside her. The fact her child could mentally talk to her was kind of creepy. All she could do was keep her child healthy and wait until that time comes.

Mmm, I bet she’s going to be hungry soon…
Back to top Go down
http://kazumar1.deviantart.com/
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:10 am

Yelkavic yawned from his tree which he coiled around last time

"Can't wait to get back to earth"he said
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next