Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)

Go down 
+9
Haar
The Nordic Ninja
Warrior3000
Pendragon
Googlememan
Daimo
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Rua
mikeimp
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:33 pm

"Only one, huh? Well, I'll tell you right now, I haven't met one predator yet who has made me go past Super Saiyan."

((Should we introduce an extremely difficult predator?))
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:38 pm

"Really? Dang, you guys must be able to take on anything." Baras stated, listening to Mordal talk.

(Sure, sounds good to me.)
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:03 am

(Difficult for an Oozaru? That I must see!)

"Saiyans are a well known warrior race because of our power. Back in our reality, average Saiyans are stronger than the low-end gods, even without transforming." T'Lani looked to the side, certain he could hear something.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:29 pm

((I mean more powerfull than Oozaru or Super Saiyan 2))

Mordal heard the noise too. It was almost near morning, but the moons were still out. "That's not good. Baras, you may want to hide somewhere..." He looked around, and found a hole in a tree next to him. "Here." He placed Baras on the branch.

Last edited by mikeimp on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:23 am

mikeimp wrote:
((I mean more powerfull than Oozaru or Super Saiyan 2))

Mordal heard the noise too. It was almost near morning, but the moons were still out. "That's not good. T'Lani, you may want to hide somewhere..." He looked around, and found a hole in a tree next to him. "Here." He placed T'Lani on the branch.

(This confuses me, an Oozaru picked up a bigger Oozaru? And what in Felarya could be a match for a False Super Saiyan, let alone a Super Saiyan 2?)
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:59 am

((gah sorry >.< Editing))
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:15 pm

"Thanks, Mordal. Just don't die on me, okay you guys?" Baras said, taking comfort in the hole in the tree and activating 'Defense Mode' on his gauntlet.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:07 pm

T'Lani looked in the direction of the Ki he sensed, casually thinking to himself 'I wonder what would happen if I went Super Saiyan as an Oozaru?'. He turned to Mordal "In this form, the others in Felarya shouldn't bother us unless we say the wrong thing. They might think were like them."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:10 pm

"Yeah, maybe." Just as he finished, two Nagas came into view. One had purple skin with blue scales and a cream underbelly, had red eyes, and long blue hair. The other had cream skin with red scales and a cream underbelly, blue eyes, and short brown hair. They saw T'Lani and Mordal, confused by their appearance. "Uhm...Hailey," The blue haired Naga said to the other, "Have you ever seen two giant monkeys before?" Hailey shook her head. "No, I haven't Katie." Both Nagas were 120 feet tall.

Last edited by mikeimp on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Baras looked at the two nagas coming into view, and wondered if those two were what Mordal and T'Lani was sensing. If not, he shuddered to think of what would happen to those two nagas were killed by what Mordal did detect.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:01 pm

(Are they yours or made up on the spot?)

T'Lani looked at her and almost growled "Hey, who are you calling a monkey? We're Oozaru, there is a difference!"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:50 pm

((Just made up on the spot, I could use them for a story though.))

Mordal smirked a little, and the two sisters giggled. "Sorry," said Hailey, "but you DO look like monkeys." Before Mordal could speak, he glanced at the sky which was now full of red orange and blue hues, and the moons were gone. "Shit!" Mordal slowly reverted back to his normal form as he groaned, and T'Lani did the same. Both were now in their regular forms, But Mordal's clothes were on his body again. T'Lani still had his clothes on as well since they didn't go away in the first place. Katie's and Hailey's eyes widened and hungry smiles appeared on heir faces. "T'Lani, you just might see me as a Super Saiyan 3 if things get bad." Mordal whispered to T'Lani as he looked up at the hungry naked Nagas. "Judging by both their power levels....They seem very strong. I can even feel magic in them...."

Last edited by mikeimp on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:23 am

T'Lani looked slightly upset "Damn, I love that form!" and turned to Mordal "I could just make another moon, you know." He looked up at the Naga's, then back to Mordal "A Super Saiyan 2 can destroy a Galaxy without effort, are they really worth a Super Saiyan 3?"

(Will this need a fight? T'Lani prefers sorting things without one if possible)
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:33 pm

"I'm not too sure, T'Lani. We're in a different world, remember? That may mean that our power levels aren't that effective here. Even a Super Sayian 4 is not able to defeat a Gaurdian."

"Oh, goody! Lunch!" Katie exclaims as she and Hailey eagerly reaches down to grab them. Just as Mordal suspected, these creatures were not normal, since Mordal hadn't enough time go see her fast movement, where usually his reflexes and senses were at their prime. But not this time, for he was quickly snatched up in the giant hand that belonged to Katie. Mordal tried his best to remain calm, but he did not know what has become of T'Lani. Katie licked her lips and giggled ans she looked at her seemingly helpless morsel. "Now," Katie says, "be a good human and accept your fate, okay?" SHe says to Mordal with a sly grin. Mordal grins back at her.

"I'm sure we can come up with an arrangment." Mordal tells Katie calmy. Katie giggles once more. "Okay," she says soothingly, "how about you willingly walk into my mouth and let me swallow you?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:22 am

While Mordal was dealing with Katie, T'Lani was held in the air by Hailey. Raising an eyebrow, he looked at her "So basicly, you expect a prince of the most powerful and proud warrior race in history to just accept it?" Smiling at her, he suddenly disappeared, before reappearing above her head where she couldn't see 'I wonder what a Final Flash would be like from here?'
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:56 am

Mordal notices what T'Lani has done, and smirks at Katie. He teleports as well above her, next to T'Lani. "Thinking what I'm thinking?" He readies a Kamehameha wave, aiming at Katie. "Ka......Me......"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:33 am

T'Lani pointed one hand toward the Naga and formed a semi-large red/orange ball of Ki, muttering "I hate sorting things this way, but if they insist". He turned to Mordal "Can you do this?" and threw the ball at Hailey, the attack hitting her in the head, then bouncing off and striking Katie too.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:50 am

"Ha me....HAAAAA!!!" Mordal releases his blue energy wave, and it collides with Katie. Both of their attacks leave a blinding flash of light and a cloud of smoke. As the smoke cleared, Katie and Hailey were still there, a little confused.

"Hailey," Katie says, "what was that?" Hailey shugs and looks up at the two Saiyans. "I don't know." Hailey replies. "But it tingled a little bit.

Mordal was astonished. "What? But....How?" He then became serious ((Why so SERIOUS?!)), then rocketed toward Katie, and punched her in the face. She barely moved. "Um, what was that?" Katie asks. Mordal grits his theeth, flies to her stomach, and starts to hit her with multiple kicks and punches. Katie laughs as she closes her eyes and falls on the floor, holding her sides. "Hahahahahaha! St-Stop it! Hahaha please!" She squeels. Mordal just levitates above her, looking stunned, as he scratches his head. Katie sits up and looks at Mordal, her head in front of him as she smiles at him. "You guys are fun!" She exclaims. She looks up at Hailey. "Hey Hailey, these guys are too much fun. "I don't think I want to eat them anymore."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:05 am

T'Lani floated down to Mordal "You actually physicaly assaulted people much bigger than you without using Super Saiyan?" He turned to Katie "You couldn't anyway, Saiyans know to blow themselves up. That won't be as easy to deal with as a pair of low-level blasts."

Turning back to Mordal "Are these 2 the power we sensed?"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:22 am

"I geuss so, yeah." Mordal replied to T'Lani. Katie offers her hand palm upward near Mordal, and he willingly landed softly in it. He sat down in her palm cross-legged and smiled at Katie. Hailey offered T'Lani her hand as well.

"You know Hailey," Katie says as she smiles at Mordal, "these guys are pretty cute." Katie and Hailey giggle. Mordal remembered Baras. "Exuse me...But can you both please do us a favor?" Mordal asks the two sisters. Katie and Hailey nod. "What would that be?" They ask. "Well," Mordal begins, "when we introduce you to our friend, can you please not eat him? We'll help you find lunch if you don't." Katie and Hailey smile. "Of course!" Katie says. Hailey nods in agreement.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:34 am

T'Lani followed Mordals lead and stood on her hand. Looking down, he sighed "Cute? There's a new one, probably not my favourite though."

Looking over at Mordal, his eyes narrowed "By 'Lunch', I'm assuming you mean 'people'! I'm not taking part in that one, it's immoral."
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:39 am

Mordal looked over at T'Lani. "Not people, I mean fruit. I'm not immoral either, but I had to face this fact a long time ago: No one can stop the predators from eating their prey. It is merely the circle of life. Survival of the fittest. But, I'm still not willing to sacrifice people to anyone or anything."

Katie thinks for a moment. "Okay, if you bring us alot of tasty fruits after we meet your friend, we won't eat him. Okay?" Mordal nodded. "Baras, you can come out. It's safe."

((I'm thinking of having Katie be Mordal's girlfriend since she's now my real life girlfriend's RP characters. My girlfriend's other character is Rua, btw))
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:46 am

"I'm not alian to the 'Survival of the fittest' concept, I've lived on Vegeta before." T'Lani looked around "I'm going to use level-1 to find some trees faster". After transforming in a bright flash, he quickly flew off, returning a few moments later. "There are a lot of trees to the east."

mikeimp wrote:
((I'm thinking of having Katie be Mordal's girlfriend since she's now my real life girlfriend's RP characters. My girlfriend's other character is Rua, btw))

(Saiyan & Giant Naga? Odd couple)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Hearing what Mordal said, Baras let out a sigh of relief, and said, "Thank heavens, I was wondering if you guys were gonna be okay." He then teleported himself on a tree branch beside Hailey's face, and said, "Hello! The name's Baras! Pleasure to meet you two!"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Hailey and Katie looked at Baras and gave a welcoming smile. "Hello, Baras!" They both said in unison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)   Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP #2 (completely different thread)
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next