Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic Felarya quotes

Go down 
+89
HeavenlessStar
Razor
Greyman
Dearville
Mentalguy
Qwuillin
the hitman
gwadahunter2222
rcs619
TryMeIke
Nyaha
Feadraug
Chibi-Hiruki
Grave
kikijonson
Amaroq
Axel Hunter
Goldclaw
Pim18
space_samurai
Black Aquila
vore4life99
Asuroth
Solomon
PrinnyDood
Rezec
buddha66667
Krisexy26
CauldronBorn24
itsmeyouidiot
SomeRandomMinion
Oldman40k2003
macdaddy
Stabs
Slimetoad
thejackle123
Zoekin-3
walkingbyself
asaenvolk
neko-pet
luke112
Anime-Junkie
Black Hole Fragment
sparkythechu
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Caithus
dragonjaj
Jasconius
Kai Leingod
ravaging vixen
Jætte_Troll
Prof.Nekko
Paltiel
AisuKaiko
EdgedWeapon
Dart 180
TheLightLost
MrNobody13
French snack
SuperPieGuy9
alliance
TothinKornoT
MegaDan5
TheQuantumMechanic
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Sciran
GREGOLE
Flare
Nervan
Delicious Kevin
/Fish/
DorianTheBlind
Davis
zalzas
dlausactor6373
Zoekin
Karbo
Warrior3000
darkshot2600
Shady Knight
Googlememan
A-Eadie
ZionAtriedes
Pendragon
Haar
Daimo
Malahite
Raveolution
93 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:08 am

rcs619 wrote:
itsmeyouidiot wrote:
You know, I'm fairly sure that Vivian has character traits other than being a slut.

Just wanted to remind everyone.

This, so much this.

What Vivian likes to do with men, women, giants and tinies in her free time makes for a somewhat amusing running-gag at times, but it gets overused way, way too much.

You see it in stories and art too. She's almost never used for any other reason besides sexual stuff.

Not saying she can't be an openly sexual character...but she IS also an older character, highly intelligent, and a highly skilled mage (not to mention being quite vain as well). It'd be nice to see those sides of her more often, or at least have her sexual side treated in a more adult way, instead of, well, how people tend to treat it most of the time.

itsmeyouidiot wrote:

I think you're drastically overestimating the maturity of Felarya's audience. Though there are quite a few authors that have proven that setting and characters can be handled very well, the fact that Felarya originated as a sexual-fetish-based work is something that kinda attracts a less mature audience.

This is the last time I do anything with any of Karbo's characters, except for Déméchrelle that is. Not that either of you have any idea of what I do around here literary and artwork wise, you can avert your eyes from now on as far as I'm concerned.

Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:05 am

I was speaking in general.

I couldn't even find whatever itsmeyouidiot was referrencing.

The oversexing of Vivian is just a general gripe of mine.

Quote :
She's also a fount of knowledge, wisdom, and experience which nobody quite knows how she acquired... She's probably a fascinating person to talk to. I like to think of characters going to see her for those reasons, as well as for sex. (Or often, perhaps, for both at the same time.)

Exactly. I don't have any issues with her being openly sexual, or being a bit of a pervert...but those two traits seem to get exaggerated, and over-emphasized in many of her depictions.

You can be openly sexual, and still behave intelligently, with class and maturity.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:39 am

I personally think Vivian, according to a brief discussion with Karbo when asking for pointers, is more likely to simply tease someone than be outright serious about having sex with. She's not nymphomaniac, hopefully, she's simply... very open, for a lack of a better term. In fact, I think the teasing would mostly be when greeting someone and when saying goodbye, and chances are she's more or less subtle about it.

But back on topic.

"I never understood why some blokes go out of their bloody way to confront giants. Leave the titanic buggers alone and hopefully they shall leave you alone, for Pete's sake!" ~ Anonymous veteran dungeon crawler with a very British accent.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:28 pm

" Turn back boy, while you still can. Many have came to this valley before, with hearts full of greed, searching for the artifact that lays at it's heart. And many have died. Those who came before you were killed by Morticoto. Leave this place and never return, or else you will meet your doom." The old wizard Avon warnning an adventurer about enterring the Valley of Bone.
Back to top Go down
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:38 pm

"this is MADNESS!"

"No, THIS! IS! FELARYA!"

hope a 300 quote has not been done before.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:43 pm

TryMeIke wrote:
"this is MADNESS!"

"No, THIS! IS! FELARYA!"

hope a 300 quote has not been done before.
Already done long time ago
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:50 pm

darn. oh well, that's what ya get for not looking.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:00 am

"Just because some dimensional worm hole randomly opens up and whisks you and only you away to Felarya doesn't mean that God hates you. Now if some dimensional worm hole randomly opens up and whisks you and only you away to Felarya where some equally random predator is waiting to eat you... Well then I think its pretty safe to say you've done something to piss him off." - Reverend Lovall giving a sermon in Negav.

"I wish I wasn't such a horrible procrastinator. I remember this awesome idea I had for a harpy blinding flash bulb; it would've been so bright it could send a swooping harpy crashing straight into the ground... too bad I didn't get around to inventing it before this stupid white harpy came along and ate me."

"You say you're sun-burned, I say you're well done" - a fairy responding to a human she overheard complaining about his sun burn.

Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:02 am

gt500x wrote:
"Just because some dimensional worm hole randomly opens up and whisks you and only you away to Felarya doesn't mean that God hates you. Now if some dimensional worm hole randomly opens up and whisks you and only you away to Felarya where some equally random predator is waiting to eat you... Well then I think its pretty safe to say you've done something to piss him off." - Reverend Lovall giving a sermon in Negav.

hahaha XP
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
TryMeIke
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TryMeIke

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:34 pm

"this world, is a living nightmarish hell. and don't get me started, there are actual beings FROM hell here!" *surviver of an attack by a giant succubus.*
Back to top Go down
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:45 pm

"Now, I'm not saying fairies are easy, but I've never heard of a HUMAN/elemental hybrid." - A felaryan adventurer, seconds before a fairy attack
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:16 pm

" A Tonor- What?"-Unknown private
" Yup Its another bug hunt"- Commanding sergeant

" RUN RUN RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! SHE'S GONE CRAZY!"- group of adventurers after one of them smoked infront of anna.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:44 pm

"Before you even leave Negav, I recommend you recruit anybody the most powerful weapons or spells you can find, because trust me, you will need all of that firepower! Fuck dignity and fuck honor! Your ass just need to survive!" ~ Member of The Survivors mercenary group.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:39 pm

"Just when you think Your safe, Your really in the greatest danger"- Samual A. Maxwel, 605th Survival Instructor.

"you guys ever seen a Naga drink a Barrel of Pure Moonshine before? Take it from me you dont want to be around when it hits her system" Jim, Moonshine distiller

"One can not trian in the ways of bloodshed without partaking in the act"- Unkown Crimson Maiden

"Unhand me you Filthy Lamia" - last words of a foolish Adventurer speaking to a giant naga.

"bravery and honor, courage no fear of death nor pain,power in the mind heart and soul."- 605th Militia Private
Back to top Go down
the hitman
Helpless prey
the hitman

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Being a hero doesn't get you anywhere here, Trust me i know, Me

Overkill is underkill on felarya, Me

Back to top Go down
Qwuillin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Qwuillin

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:08 pm

"Wow honey! This camera has such a good zoom! You can see right inside that nagas mouth from here!" - tourist to his wife before he was eaten
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:14 am

"Trial and error is good when there's a good chance to survive. However, here you try, you fail, you die. So just go for trial and success, OK?" - Melchior Buronson, adventurer and former member of the O.A.D.D.
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Mentalguy
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Mentalguy

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:57 pm

"Remember this, there is always some unlucky sonofabitch worse of than you, so unless you become that sad sorry fuck, i dont wanna hear you complain"

"so, if war is hell, what's this place?"
Back to top Go down
http://mentalguy15.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:40 pm

"purgatory"- a Man replying to the above statement

"Hearing a fairy's laugh is like hear the Grim Reaper chuckle"- Experiance adventurer.
Back to top Go down
Dearville
Helpless prey
Dearville

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:42 am

Crisis: So why were you wearing those humen things?
Subeta: I have to wear them or else my assistant doesn't get much work done.

*blood shoots out of his nose*
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:03 am

That's a neat quote from the 1st volumen of the Felarya comic. Laughing Now, this thread is more for us to come up with some quotes that fit the setting (emphasis in *fit the setting*). They can be either humoristic or serious.

Speaking of quotes...

"The problem with getting too many advices on how to survive is that you will have no time to look for the right one in that long list when there's danger. That's why I prefer quality over quantity."
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:44 am

"Currency? You ask for currency? Let me tell you this straight, the only "currency" you'll find here is flesh and life. And you know what else? Business is booming"
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:45 am

"destuction of ones body does not mean oblivion whilst destruction of ones mind truly means oblivion"- unknow sage

"to make a friend of a fairy is to be a person of knowledge"- unkown book carrier.
Back to top Go down
the hitman
Helpless prey
the hitman

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Me: Of all the stuff that you can find on felarya their is one thing that is realy rare
Someone else: what's that
Me: Common sense
Back to top Go down
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:00 am

"Wow! Look at all those hotties over there waving at you!" ~Human adventurer

"Yea.... we call it death row...." ~Mantoid male

And now for another fairy joke!

"My wife made me go spelunking last night....." ~ Human male

"Wait....what? How did....." ~ Another human

"She's a fairy." ~ Human male

"Ohhhhhhhhh....." ~Another human

This has been your random warning against marrying a fairy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Felarya quotes   Classic Felarya quotes - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Felarya quotes
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next