Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!

Go down 
+77
sadisticnerd
uberguy99
Byakugan01
SuperPieGuy9
EliteCreature
Grave
kaitheguy1234
Stabs
sonik0578
spike833
Boris92
itsmeyouidiot
Anime-Junkie
JC-Dragon
Archmage_Bael
Asuroth
Duke Nukem
Darkstorm Zero
CauldronBorn24
Chris The Great...maybe
codaman
Tsurugi
The Joker
mdbear84
blademan9999
French snack
Oldman40k2003
Jætte_Troll
JohnDoe
DeviantDiscordian
zelda31
nksrocks
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Karbo
PrinnyDood
11cookeaw3
mikeimp
11cookeaw1
L'Ryn
Reptillian
FalconJudge
Haru Takami
vegeta002
Zillachary
observer88
Feadraug
The Nordic Ninja
beefy
MegaDan5
posergunzone
S-Guy
TheQuantumMechanic
Feign
dlausactor6373
Nervan
dreadis
Vaderaz
/Fish/
lami
DorianTheBlind
gwadahunter2222
Siafu789
macdaddy
GREGOLE
Warrior3000
ZionAtriedes
Ewin
Tuc135
darkshot2600
Pendragon
Claire
melancholy-melody13
rcs619
A-Eadie
Malahite
Raveolution
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:18 am

so? XD
Back to top Go down
JohnDoe
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:36 am

Considering that Mighty Mouse can hit somebody so hard that it sends them hurtling all the way around the world, as well as move fast enough to get to Earth from the Moon in seconds, I doubt much in Felarya would give him trouble.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:26 am

true.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:27 am

UNLESS he made an ass of himself... in whose case, he's screwed anyway.

But it seriously sounds like some fun... we should, maybe, try to write a Mighty Mouse in Felarya fic. Unfortunately, I don't remember anything at all except his voice, I was too young.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Stabs wrote:
UNLESS he made an ass of himself... in whose case, he's screwed anyway.

But it seriously sounds like some fun... we should, maybe, try to write a Mighty Mouse in Felarya fic. Unfortunately, I don't remember anything at all except his voice, I was too young.

Well maybe you could try to find him on Youtube to refresh your memory. I really don't think you'll have that hard a time.

Also I think Mighty Mouse would actually do extremely well in Felarya. In fact he might just be a match for Crisis! But he's too small for Crisis to consider, so he's completely safe from her aside from the whole 'squish' factor. On the other hand a neko might find him delicious. But considering he can pretty much beat the crap out of a human I don't think a neko would be any more of a challenge.
Back to top Go down
spike833
Marauder of the deep jungle
spike833

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Has anyone said Sonic the Hegehog yet?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:05 pm

G-Man1989 wrote:
Sonic'd probably only be a concern to the Miratans on Felarya, or someone / some faction actively tearing the place apart for their own goals. He's too fast (and, depending on which calcs you use, too powerful) for a Predator to catch, he's - regardless of his calorie intake - too caring of critters to eat them due to the Vore aura of Felarya, and he doesn't seem to mind humans that aren't being dicks.

In other words, you added a powerhouse character who probably becomes best of friends with the Guardians.

"Shouldn't we take care of [x] over there?"
"Nah, Sonic's got it covered already."
"Oh. Well then, care for a drink? I know just the bar..."
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:13 pm

Malahite wrote:
G-Man1989 wrote:
Sonic'd probably only be a concern to the Miratans on Felarya, or someone / some faction actively tearing the place apart for their own goals. He's too fast (and, depending on which calcs you use, too powerful) for a Predator to catch, he's - regardless of his calorie intake - too caring of critters to eat them due to the Vore aura of Felarya, and he doesn't seem to mind humans that aren't being dicks.

In other words, you added a powerhouse character who probably becomes best of friends with the Guardians.

"Shouldn't we take care of [x] over there?"
"Nah, Sonic's got it covered already."
"Oh. Well then, care for a drink? I know just the bar..."

Yep. Sonic=major problem for most human and neko civilizations, due to him tearing Felarya apart with his amazing speed. And due to said speed there is little to no chance of him getting eaten plus he's just too powerful (tell me if a supersonic punch doesn't shatter your bones). In addition to that on the off chance that he does get eaten he'd just run around in the pred's belly so much they'd puke him up allowing for his escape. And yeah I could see him becoming best friends with a guardian (or all of them that aren't underwater). And on top of that I could just see a fairy and him being buds too. I could just go on and on about how and why Sonic would last forever on Felarya (assuming he doesn't try/fails to get back to Mobius) but I won't.
Back to top Go down
spike833
spike833

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:03 pm

Well, technically, he probably won't be able to turn into Super Sonic if theres no Chaos Emeralds in Felarya.

Sure, he's fast, but he could slip up somewhere, I guess.

I'd think it would be funny if he accidently runs over a small cliff and lands on Vivian, bounces off her like those springboard things, bounces off a harpy, crashes into a tree, falls, and lands in the mouth of a napping Crisis!
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:52 pm

*Sonic is outrunning a giantess*

"HAWHAW UR TOO SLOOW"

His legs become tangled by vines and he's eaten by a plant.
Back to top Go down
spike833
spike833

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:01 pm

/Fish/ wrote:
*Sonic is outrunning a giantess*

"HAWHAW UR TOO SLOOW"

His legs become tangled by vines and he's eaten by a plant.

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:06 pm

SuperPieGuy9 wrote:
Yep. Sonic=major problem for most human and neko civilizations, due to him tearing Felarya apart with his amazing speed.
I wouldn't say most. He doesn't go out and attack Mobian Humans, after all. In fact, he seems to get along pretty well with them. It's Robotnik and other Mustache Twirlers / Planet Domination-minded people that'll gain his ire. He'll also probably keep Negav around as it's his best bet at getting an analogue to a Chili-Dog.
Quote :
And due to said speed there is little to no chance of him getting eaten plus he's just too powerful (tell me if a supersonic punch doesn't shatter your bones).
Forget a punch, look at this video. He just needs to do a jumping spin attack and he'll be a major threat to something trying to grab him. Add in that canonically his main method of damaging / destroying steel-or-better robots that can survive re-entry is using his spines on them, he's going to be capable of ripping through most non-magically armored beings should they tick him off.

Of course, that's not sonic's style. His style is to do just enough to break free / ruin their plans, go "Neener neener neener", then bugger off while they fume.

Quote :
I could just go on and on about how and why Sonic would last forever on Felarya (assuming he doesn't try/fails to get back to Mobius) but I won't.
I wouldn't exactly say forever, but he's close enough. Basically, he'd need to piss off a very higher-up power in order to get taken care of. That, or run out of Chili-Dogs.

@/Fish/: His more likely method of death is drowning. Even though he can survive in the vacuum of space. He's been tangled by plants before in Sonic Games, fluff, etcetera: He usually spin-attacks out of them. Now, while they might be strong enough to stand up against his spines, there's not too many Felaryan vines I can think of intended to resist steel-cutting blades. Add in that he's got a stupid-good reaction time and can (when it's not comically / plot required) go from "Sonic boom!" to stopping on a dime, he's pretty much going to be impossible to nab.
Back to top Go down
spike833
spike833

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:10 pm

[/quote]Forget a punch, look at this video. He just needs to do a jumping spin attack and he'll be a major threat to something trying to grab him. Add in that canonically his main method of damaging / destroying steel-or-better robots that can survive re-entry is using his spines on them, he's going to be capable of ripping through most non-magically armored beings should they tick him off.

I love that game! Sonic CD that is.
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:23 pm

G-Man1989 wrote:
Well, technically, he probably won't be able to turn into Super Sonic if theres no Chaos Emeralds in Felarya.

Sure, he's fast, but he could slip up somewhere, I guess.

I'd think it would be funny if he accidently runs over a small cliff and lands on Vivian, bounces off her like those springboard things, bounces off a harpy, crashes into a tree, falls, and lands in the mouth of a napping Crisis!

Well actually to my knowledge that's Chaos Sonic. However Super Sonic as in faster than sound. And yeah those are some pretty possible screwups but there would still be hope so long as his leg(s) aren't injured in the process.

(@Malahite) THANK YOU! YOU'VE JUST MADE MY DAY BY SHOWING ME THIS EPIC AND SADLY LOST VIDEO! *ahem*

But anywho the super punch I mentioned earlier is actually something I just decided to put in as a 'minimum' to Sonic's immense speed-strength.

Also I didn't exactly say that Sonic attacks people. What I meant was if Sonic 'blurred' by a human/neko civilization the shockwave would be pretty immense meaning a lot of repairations to said civilization.

Also I too believe that he could possibly tick off a really high order being on Felarya and get killed/digested due to it. But due to the low chances of him running into one are rather slim (and should it be guardian [which is even slimmer] he would've had to do mass murder or something to get killed). In all likeliness he'd most likely die from drowning because as we all know super sonic hedgehogs can't swim.

Check this out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbyWwy0YOmU&feature=related

Yep. This too demonstrates how skilled Sonic is. HE DODGES FREAKING LAZERS!! Now if all THAT doesn't mean Sonic won't pretty much last a (in old shrivelly voice) long time then, whippersnappers, he won't last at all. He can rip steel apart WITHOUT speed-strength boosts and well that is pretty damn amazing. In fact I'm starting to wonder why Mario seems to be cooler and better than Sonic. I guess maybe it's because Sonic's had some pretty crappy games recently.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Note that that video was SLOWED DOWN to last the full duration of the song (I think).

And for the drowning issue, Note the running on watter thing in the first video... and in gameplay, he can hold his breath for quite a while, and spin-dash underwater. It's just the later shows and such that showed him being useless in water.

Last edited by FalconJudge on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:39 am

SuperPieGuy9 wrote:
Also I didn't exactly say that Sonic attacks people. What I meant was if Sonic 'blurred' by a human/neko civilization the shockwave would be pretty immense meaning a lot of repairations to said civilization.

Actually, him zipping by at super sonic speeds would not be all that damaging, just loud. Best he could hope to do is break unprotected glass.
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:50 am

True, but the moment he reaches supersonic speeds... an actual sonic boom can rend flesh, or so my physics teacher tells me.
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 am

FalconJudge wrote:
True, but the moment he reaches supersonic speeds... an actual sonic boom can rend flesh, or so my physics teacher tells me.

This is incorrect, at least with small objects that are traveling faster than the speed of sound.

Consider this: even the lowly .22 long caliber rifle round travels at over mach 1 (and is thus supersonic); more powerful rifles are not any slower. Yet the shockwave of the the .22 caliber round does not shred the flesh of the things it passes near... the shockwave doesn't even damage the target paper you may be shooting at (the bullet does though).

Or see here at about the 1:00 minute mark: a super sonic bullet (you can tell because of the sharp crack you hear), but it doesn't even rattle the glass. It takes a jet airplane five passes at mach 1 at 200 feet altitude to even break a single pane of glass (at 8:00 minutes into the video), and that's nowhere near flesh rupturing levels.

Some more wikipedia research gives some interesting factoids. From this article we see that major lung damage occurs at 70kpa (which is about 10 PSI) overpressure. (The same article has a graph that shows that should you detonate 1000 tons of TNT at the right height, you could generate 70kpa of overpressure up to 400 meters away from ground zero.)

Another interesting thing: "the power, or volume, of the shock wave is dependent on the quantity of air that is being accelerated, and thus the size and shape of the aircraft. As the aircraft increases speed the shocks grow "tighter" around the craft and do not become much "louder"." (from here.) This suggests that even if Sonic were to be traveling extremely fast, his surface area is simply too small to generate flesh-rendering sonic booms.

Now, if you want to ram him into something at high speeds, his disintegrating parts would carry tons of energy and would likely cause lethal fragmentation damage over a huge area, but that's kind of a one time use thing. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:08 am

... I did not know that. I spoke in ignorance...
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:18 pm

Oldman40k2003 wrote:
SuperPieGuy9 wrote:

Actually, him zipping by at super sonic speeds would not be all that damaging, just loud. Best he could hope to do is break unprotected glass.

Well with real world physics that would be true but I was basing that off my somewhat limited memory of Sonic X (anime) in which sometimes his non super sonic blurs sometimes sweep people off their feet and into the air and things to that effect.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:08 pm

But that's all just wind...

Has anyone here read Hayate The Combat Butler? I think Nagi would make it for sheer luck, and Hayate's luck is just so horrible... but he has the charisma of Captain Kirk and can one-shot a full-grown tiger, so he might make it alright, too. And the head maid, no one would dare mess with, she just has that "powerful disciplinary mother" feel to her...
Back to top Go down
spike833
spike833

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:40 pm

SuperPieGuy9 wrote:

Well actually to my knowledge that's Chaos Sonic. However Super Sonic as in faster than sound. And yeah those are some pretty possible screwups but there would still be hope so long as his leg(s) aren't injured in the process..

There is no Chaos Sonic.

Super Sonic is Sonic's transformation with the Chaos Emeralds.

The only other "super forms" he has are:

-Dark Super Sonic from the anime "Sonic X"

-Dark Spine Sonic from Sonic and the Secret Rings

-Excaliber Sonic from Sonic and the Black Knight
Back to top Go down
Byakugan01
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Hmm...can I nominate:

Lina Inverse from Slayers-dragon slave, although it requires some time to cast, is a rather powerful spell. Though she might attract Guardian attention if she uses it too much(and DEFINITELY would attract attention if she used a giga slave). She also has a large arsenal of smaller spells (Fireballs, flame arrow)-Ra Tilt would allow her to deal with ethereal entities-(in theory). The downside is her incredible temper and sensitivity about her ah, "undeveloped" features might draw her into a situation which she can't get out of (Imagine the outcome of her comparing her own bust to one of the *many* huge busts of Felarya). A diamond naga would really ruin her day in a heartbeat, though.

Edward Elric from FMA-Alchemy might make nigh unstoppable/uneatable. He could if so inclined deconstruct the stomach of anything which tries to eat him. Failing that, he could enclose himself in a stone barrier if anything tried to grab him. However, if he were to actually try and FIGHT he wouldn't last too long-unless his cannons can make a convincing enough of an arguement that he is not in fact edible. Ultimately, it boils down to whether or not he can deconstruct a hole in the stomach of anything that tries to eat him.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:53 am

Thing is, Edward Elric has the potential, but he's unlikely to use it. Scar and Kimberly, on the other hand, would be a real bitch to try and keep down. Kimberly's just gotta get a nice grip on a predator with his hands, and Scar has his whole deconstructive arm thing. Furthermore, they will willingly kill someone if they need to. Elric is pretty determined not to kill people.

Lina Inverse, well, her Dragon Slave can kill anything without resistances / immunity to magic. Sure, it'll take a good 25-30 seconds to cast, but the fact that she's... "liberal" in her use of it, that isn't too much a worry. No, the bigger issue is her liberal usage of it and that most major cities are going to "politely" try to keep her out at first because they don't want to risk a DS going off inside their walls (and likely spelling the end for that city).
Back to top Go down
zelda31
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:04 am

What about the rangma blade? I bet that could cut any of ferlarya's insects in half even the king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!   Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name your superhero/anime character and judge their chances!
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next