Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nursing?

Go down 
+13
melancholy-melody13
Warrior3000
Zoekin
Raetsu Lord Pichu
A-Eadie
Mickilla
Daimo
gwadahunter2222
zalzas
GREGOLE
Shady Knight
Pendragon
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

nursing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nursing?   nursing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:54 pm

How about: It's a fantasy world, they can have breasts just for the kick of it, so if they need or not need to nurse their young, it's all up to you. Also, we don't even know how Dryads reproduce, only the man himself knows.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

nursing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nursing?   nursing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:36 pm

Xeno-the-Hedgehog your post made me cry, I had no idea the wrongness I possessed. I mean I didn’t just get the bit about the boobs wrong, I got my mental abilities wrong as well. And to think Jurassic Park got something inaccurate too, wow. Did science also find out that T-rexs don’t hover, cuz they had a hover T-rex in the movie but I thought it was a little silly. Anyway, we really should be asking Moonlight-Pendent about acid squirting breasts, she would probably know more about this then any of us. I’m not saying her breasts squirt acid, I’m just saying there is a possibility.

Last edited by zalzas on Fri May 09, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://zalzas.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

nursing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nursing?   nursing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:43 pm

Technically, breasts shooting acid is the same as breasts shooting milk. Milk is slightly acidic in nature.
Back to top Go down
zalzas
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
zalzas

nursing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nursing?   nursing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:50 pm

Malahite wrote:
Technically, breasts shooting acid is the same as breasts shooting milk. Milk is slightly acidic in nature.

Really? Wow, the more you know….

G.I Joe….
Back to top Go down
http://zalzas.deviantart.com/
Mickilla
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Mickilla

nursing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nursing?   nursing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:08 pm

Actually, milk is a base, not an acid. It has a higher ph level than water, just as acids have lower ph, which makes the two cancel eachother out. That's why it makes such an effective remedy for heartburn and ulcers.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

nursing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nursing?   nursing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:17 am

Mickilla wrote:
Actually, milk is a base, not an acid. It has a higher ph level than water, just as acids have lower ph, which makes the two cancel eachother out. That's why it makes such an effective remedy for heartburn and ulcers.
Milk of Magnesia is the basic one, regular milk is slightly lower in pH than distilled water and blood, while similar in level to urine.

'Course, this could be a wrong book, it IS 14 years old.
Back to top Go down

nursing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nursing?   nursing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:04 am

Haar wrote:
undersde wrote:
For nagas, the case is almost clear. Yes, nagas use their breasts to nurse their siblings.

Their siblings?! Shocked

I sure hope you meant offspring...

looool

Now, that's definitely the wrong word Laughing
I meant "offspring", of course. (english is not my native language)

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
It doesn't apply to Vivian
You got me there. Beaten with my own weapons... Laughing

Anyways...

Be prepared for the following scientific journeys, soon to be released:

>> The hidden truth behind acid boobs - Has evolution evolved into mass-destruction? <<

and

>> Shocking - The pervertet life of an incest naga. <<
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

nursing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nursing?   nursing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:10 pm

It makes sense to me that creatures with boobs would, where possible, nurse their young. Being born from an egg does not prevent being nursed (see: platypus), and it is fairly advantageous for a species to nurse their young, as it allows a "helpless baby" to be born and then "grow up" quickly, rather than having to be born as a fully functional adult.

Dryads present us with an interesting problem, considering their method of reproduction doesn't seem compatible with nursing. We know that Dryads often become the "center" of a group, with other creatures working for them. Perhaps they need to nurse a child of their group from time to time? Dryads have a great deal of control over their biochemistry, so it also might be useful to have boobs simply as a means to produce a particular fluid quickly and store a large amount of it for later use.

Last edited by Oldman40k2003 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing 2 year old spelling error.)
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

nursing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nursing?   nursing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:14 am

Well you pretty much summed my opinion on the subject ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

nursing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nursing?   nursing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nursing?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: General discussion-
Jump to: